Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Oh and I still got a High reading today so will hopefully get my peak tomorrow and Ovulate Wednesday!

DH is pleased as he likes a day to recover inbetween BDing! :haha:

Xx

Morning ladies

Well after 4 days of getting high readings on my OPK I thought I'd test 'just for the hell of it' last night when I got home at 12:45am and to my surprise i got a Peak reading!

Hubby was in bed, but half awake, so I discreetly worked my magic (didn't take much :haha: ) and we got to BD!!

If I got a high reading at 1pm on Monday and then a peak reading at 12:45am when do you think my surge started? I have previously read you get your LH surge mid morning, but now I'm all confused?

We are going to BD tonight again anyway.

Oh and had LOADS of ewcm yesterday and today...I think the grapefruit juice must be working! ;)

Xx

Liz i dont think lh surge is necessarily in the morning, i just think it takes some time for it to show in urine so they say to test after 10am. I usually surge midnight!! You might have surged around 9 pm or something so you probably start you tww tomorrow! Yaaayyy! And your timing sounds perfect despite hubby s surgery and your late nights!!!

Thanks Christiana!

FX'd we catch the eggy! Going to BD again tonight just to make sure!

How are you getting on? How many DPO are you now?

Xx

8 dpo today and i have absolutely no symptoms other than being gassy (sorry tmi lol!!). Not testing till 10-11 dpo although i m beginning to feel poas withdrawals! Temps dipped today so if they go up tomorrow i might get some hope it was id if not ow well i guess i m on my way to af as i expected!!
Baby dust all the way!!!

just checking in! i'm still following with you ladies.

christi - i don't really think the 3 dpo progesterone means much, just to have a baseline for the 7 dpo one which should go up if you've ovulated. when do you get this number back? testing in 2-3 days WOO HOO!

liz - sounds like your timing was perfect! so glad the monitor and grapefruit juice are working and your DH was up for the babymaking! i have a good feeling about this.

sam - glad things are going better with your husband! makes for some good babymaking too!

rafaella - where are you in the cycle??

afm i'll be 10 weeks on Thanksgiving. we told my husband's family over the weekend and they were SHOCKED! and now he is so excited he has basically told everyone he has come across (he is back in his home town around all of his old friends). sickness is starting to get a little better. hoping it will fade out soon. i am still nervous a lot but trying to relax and enjoy it more, every day is better and better.

FX FOR ANOTHER BFP THIS CYCLE!!! it will happen, i just know it!

Thanks Ally! I'm glad the sickness is getting better! Oh it must be so exciting telling everyone!

Well we didn't get to BD last night because DH was fast asleep when I got home from work so hopefully BD the two days before O will be enough this month! :)

I think I O late last night around 12am as for about 10 minutes when I was on the train home from work I got really sharp pains on my left hand side. :)

Hello TWW!

Xx

Hey ally! So glad you re feeling better and progressing well, you will be doing the firt big testing in a couple of weeks right??

At 7 dpo they came back at 13.65 ng/mL (42nmol/L) which is normal but on the low side so my doc started me on progesterone 200mg a day. I started 7 dpo, 8 dpo my temps dropped a lot and then 9 dpo (today) my temps spiked. I m not sure if it is real or just the progesterone (could just 400mg in total cause such dramatic shift??) plus i have a splitting headache which could be a symptom of both pg and the progesterone so basically...I AM DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY!!!! I want to stop the p but i m scared to :(

Liz, yaaayy welcome in the tww! About 10 days to a lovely BFP!

Thanks Christiana!

Even though we BD'd at the right time I just feel this isn't our month because I have been so tired and with hubby's op. I just feel like there are too many factors going against us...be we shall see!

At work the Report I have been working on finally got submitted at 11:05pm tonight! Just on last train home at the moment and can't wait for a lie in tomorrow and for my evenings back cuddling up on the sofa watching TV with the hubby! :)

When are you testing Christiana?

Sam - do you think you have O yet?

Rafaella - where in the TWW are you?

Xx

I honestly don't know if I O'd yet or not. Completely clueless lol. That's pitiful. I'm cd15 so I dont know. We may db tonight. Last bd was Sunday. Family came on Sunday so this month probably won't be our month but I'm ok with that. I'm seriously enjoying hubby and the holiday season. Bitter sweet I guess.

Sam hun dont think like this...when we first agreed to have a baby i didnt know anything about ov and fertile days and the rest. So we just bded whenever and tbh it wasnt a lot that month but still i got pg first month. Now we re ttc i cant! It reqlly doesnt matter if it was one time or ten it one takes one little fella!

Liz same goes for you and to think you even timed everything just fine!

Well i was really sick like a dog yesterday (terrible migraine, throwing up 4-5 times and high fever) and still am today. So i caved and tested this morning (10dpo) but of course it was bfn. Ow well...i guess i ll just have to wait and see only one test left :(

I m pretty sure i m out ladies, tested again bfn this morning, temps started to fall and i m beginning to cramp...booooo even though i didnt expect much it still hurts especially as i know it will be another good 30 days before i even ov again :(

Chistiana you're not out until the witch shows. Family leaves tomorrow so bd'ing will resume. Too late I'm sure but o well. Moving forward....

How's everyone else been?!

Girls I'm 11dpo today and decided to test and look what i got:

image.jpg

ahhhh definite BFP!!!! yay!!! congrats!!! must feel amazing! I'm so excited for you.

Thank you, thank you!!! I couldn't wait until the morning and tested with FRER here is the picture:

image.jpg

Oooowwwww rafaella this is so amazing!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!! Congratulations hun i wish you a h&h 9 months!!!!! Ooo so excited our very third BFP!!! Yayayayayayaay!!!!!

Afm- well tested again yesterday at 12 dpo and bfn. I ve been cramping a lot since yesterday so i was/am pretty sure the witch would get me at night or this morning. I m still in bed so she might be here BUT my temps are still way over my coverline and i ve stopped taking the progeterone (last pill was thursday)...can af come without my temps dropping??? I just hate bfn and all this waiting around plus we probably wont be trying this month as we might be moving :(

Sorry forgot to update they had climbed back up after they started falling the other day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->