Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Hey everyone!!!! Wow awesome bfp!!! Congrats!

I am just shy of 11 weeks. Heard the heart beat it was a strong 170s. My sickness has finally slowed down. But I am very tired and breaking out a lot :( but I'm so excited. I'm traveling back to Oregon for Xmas and will try doing a 3d ultrasound I heard you might be able to see the sex as early as 13 weeks!!! I will be 14/15 when at home :)

Christi I don't think AF can come until your temps drop! maybe the cramping is early BFP cramping?? don't give up hope!

lala awesome news. my sickness is slowing too thank god. let me know how the 3D u/s goes! I'm headed back to Oregon today for two weeks.

Mrs lala, just, are you both from oregon?? Wow you can meet up and bump your bumps in real life!!
It s so great to hear you re both doing well and the sickness is subsiding... Lala sorry about breaking out but hey that s a small price to pay!! We were told we were having a girl at 12 weeks so i really hope you get to find out the gender! Just, are you going to find out at some point or do you want a surprise?

Well af is still not here, it should officially be here today but maybe the progesterone prolonged my lp ((although they do say once you stop it (and i only took it for 4 days) af should arrive in 2-3 days)). Anyway i keep running to the loo to check whether it s here sure it will be but she hasnt shown her ugly face yet. If she s not here by tuesday i might test again wednesday just in case.

How s everyone else doing?

Yayyyyyyy congrats Rafaella. That is awesome news. So glad to see there's still hope lol. Congrats again.

Congratulations Rafaella! So happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Christiana, I'm keeping my FX'd AF doesn't show!

Ally/Alyssa - glad you are both well and the morning sickness is subsiding!

Sam - remember those spermies live for 5 days so all that BDing you did before your family arrived could have been enough!

Afm I'm 6dpo today and nothing to tell really...just waiting patiently at the moment trying not to symptom spot! Going to wait until AF is late this month so I will be testing on the 11th Dec is she has not showed before hand.

Xx

Thanks liz, she s still not here but i feel like she s showed her ugly face every 5 minutes, so i keep running to the loo...my students will think i m crazy!! I ve come to terms i m out this month again so if she could just hurry up!!!
I m keeping my fxed for you though, baby dust your way!!!

Right on time :( on to next cycle, hoping for a new year bfp!

So sorry AF showed Christiana! Keep your chin up...it will happen! :)

Xx

so sorry christiana! at least you figured out when you ov'ed and your LP was consistent? where do you teach and why might you move? and i actually live in idaho but i'm working in oregon on and off.

liz yay fingers crossed for you - not too long now! i didn't have any symptoms until like 10 dpo. btw your job sounds CRAZY but so awesome. i don't even get it but it sounds like an exciting field. ps you are in the UK right? my sister is there visiting right now!

rafaella how is life over there in bfp land? are you so happy?

sam when is af due?

i'm just enjoying feeling a bit better - have two more tough weeks of work until i'm off for a whole month for the holidays.

liz yay fingers crossed for you - not too long now! i didn't have any symptoms until like 10 dpo. btw your job sounds CRAZY but so awesome. i don't even get it but it sounds like an exciting field. ps you are in the UK right? my sister is there visiting right now!

i'm just enjoying feeling a bit better - have two more tough weeks of work until i'm off for a whole month for the holidays.

Yeah I love my job. It's very interesting. To explain it a bit if you are interested:

A forensic accountant basically works on accounting disputes (i.e divorce/loss of profits in insurance claims/commercial disputes between companies etc) so we have to produce expert reports which can be used as evidence in court, which means we have to try not to be biased, which is hard when you are usually only acting for one side! So as you can imagine every dispute is different and brings new challenges which keeps it very interesting.

Yes I am in in UK. I live near Basingstoke (which is near Reading) but work in London on Baker Street. It's a 1.5 hour commute door to door but worth it.

Where in the UK is your sister visiting? How much longer is she here? Let me know if she wants any tips and I'll try my best to help out.

Is your job just tough at the moment because of being pregnant or is the work in general difficult? FX'd the next two weeks go quickly for you!

I only have two more weeks left at work too until three weeks off for the holidays. I can't wait! We put our Christmas decorations up yesterday so we are slowly getting into the festive spirit! :)

Xx

Thanks ally, yes at least i ov ed and lp was 14 days so that was good. I just hope i ov a little earlier than cd31 this time! I work at the international school of athens and live in the northern suburbs of athens. Our house is like 15 minutes from my work and 20 minutes from the grandparents. My godfather offered to give us a flat he has like 5 minutes on foot from my and ds school and 2 minutes from the grandparents (i drive dd there everyday) so we re thinking about it. But i ve become really attached to this house we live in plus it is right by the mountain side and i love it here so i m still not decided.
Anyway, i didnt expect to be so bumbed about af but now it s here it is really depressing me. I think i might give it a rest for a month or two because it s making me a little too obsessed. I ll definitely be stalking though and following you guys. And i ll obviously keep track of ov but not going full force with bbt opks and the monitor.

So glad you re feeling better hun, i bet you will really enjoy your time off work, couldnt come at a better time, 2nd trimester is just the best!!!

Looking forward to more bfps liz and sam!!

Thanks Christiana!

I'm symptom spotting like crazy tonight! :haha:

Keep telling myself I've had all the symptoms before along with BFN's so trying to keep sane and not to get my hopes up!

Xx

Hi Girls!
Christina I'm sorry… I'm sure you will get a beautiful BFP soon. Sending tons of baby dust and good energies to you!!!

Bling, when are you testing??

Tomorrow will be the day AF was supposed to arrive so 15dpo. Today I went to the lab to draw blood for the HCG test. I can't wait to get the results!! I'm so scared of a miscarriage… I'm praying so everything goes well.

Awaiting when did u have your first ultrasound??

Let us know the results Rafaella!

I have just had to run to the toilet at work to be sick. Only 7dpo today...surely it's too early for morning sickness if we caught the eggy?!?

Xx

Never really read my horoscope but did for some reason tonight and it said my priorities are going to change in mid December! That's around time I'm going to be testing! Eeeekkk! :)

FX'd

Oh and forgot to say - feeling very crampy tonight! Xx

awesome liz!! it's a sign!! sounds so promising. we still have to wait a week for the test??

rafaella- did you mean to ask me or lala when our first us was? my first official was at my first OB appt at just over 8 weeks but my husband did one or two unofficially before that to make sure it was in the right place!

and forgot to answer liz- my job is always crazy hard! I'm a family medicine doctor and the job I'm at right now is so busy... I work 12 hour clinic days or else I'm on call 24 hours a day for 7 days in a row! I'm amazed I made it through during first trimester which was not easy for me. having the last two weeks off was so nice. I start my last cycle tomorrow. it isn't fun traveling either but I'm working as a traveling doctor this year while I wait for my husband to finish residency. then hopefully I can just go part time!

Christi your job sounds fun! I know what you mean about being attached to a house... being close to work and school is nice too though! good luck!

oh and liz... my sister started in London and drive up to Scotland but she is coming home in two days! thanks for the offer.

Ally - wow your job sounds so interesting. Is your DH a doctor too then? And how did he manage to do the unofficial ultrasounds, did he have to sneak you into his clinic? It much be really good you both being in the medical professional though because you'll both have a vague idea what's going on throughout your pregnancy, whereas the normal person will worry about everything.

Tell your sister she is crazy for driving from London to Scotland...us Brits would have got a flight rather than drive for 7+ hours! :haha:

Oh and yes I will be testing next Tues or Wed (if I can hold out til then!)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->