Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Hi ladies how is everyone? Xx

Everything great! I got me first hcg results and it was 327 at 14dpo. Today I will get the results of the second beta at 16dpo to see if the number has doubled as it is supposed to.

And about you?? Cramping is a good sign... I'm still getting some mild cramps and I've heard it's very common to get cramps during the first weeks. I'm so exited for you... I have a feeling this is gonna be your month too!!! Fingers crossed!!! Keep us posted!!

That's great new Rafaella! :)

Oh I do hope so! I've been having lots of creamy white CM when usually I'm quite dry in the TWW so I'm hoping that's a good sign too. Oh and a bit of back ache, pinching around belly button and trapped wind! I'm trying not to symptom spot and get my hopes up but it's so hard not too! :haha:

I'm dying to test now...when did you get your BFP again? I'm 9dpo today but really want to try and hold out for a few more days!

Xx

Evening ladies.

Sam - where are you in your cycle? Not heard from you in a while!

Rafaella - what were your results like at 16dpo? Did they double?

Christiana - How are things with you? Where are you in your cycle?

Ally - was it your last day at work for three weeks today? I'm so jealous!

Alyssa - I hope your pregnancy is going okay! Are you in the 2nd tri yet?

Afm - I tested this morning at 10dpo but BFN of course! FX'd it was just too early. My left boob has been sore today and is gradually getting more and more painful as the day has gone on. I really hope it's that sticky bean and not PMS causing it! :) I will be testing again on Sunday I think (knew I wouldn't be able to hold out until the 11th December! :haha:)

Way too early liz, i hold a lot of hope in your bfp!!
Well nothing exciting here, cd5, have decided to go all natural this cycle, no vitex, b6 or anything else other than the epo and grapefruit juice and lots of water!
Today was my son s name day so we re having a party tomorrow and i ve been running around like crazy making pinatas and lost treasures chases! I ll have to meet other nursery mums for the first time and i m all nervous lol!! That s all girls, still holding my fxed for all of you!!

Christiana - how did the party go? I hope it wasn't too nerve racking meeting all the other mums!

Afm - my boobies don't feel as sore today. I tested again this morning (12dpo) and still BFN! :(

I had to use a cheap test from Tesco this morning though as my FRER which I ordered off amazon didn't arrive yesterday when it should of done. So I won't be able to test again now with FMU until Tuesday, that's if the FRER arrive tomorrow!

Xx

Hi girls!!
Christiana, I have my finger crossed for you my friend!! I know is easier said than done but going natural is the best because when we relax and don't obsess about it then it happens, right?

Liz, it might be too early. I've read so many posts about women that kept testing negative until the day af was due. Fx!!!

I got the results for both HCG. So my 14 dpo beta was 327 and 16dpo was 1060. My breasts are getting "heavier" and my nipples are very sensitive. I don't have morning sickness or any other symptom.

I dont know where I am in this cycle. Don't even know when I O'd this month. I am on like cd26. So expecting af in 2 days.

Thanks rafaella, i m not really dreaming for a bfp but at least an earlier ov!!!

Liz- it really may be early still especially as this wasnt a frer, fxed for tuesday!!

Sam- if the relaxed approach works i am waiting for your bfp very soon!

Afm- well totally unrelated to ttc, the party was awesome, the kids had a blast and most of the parents were really ok! There was one stuck up mum who kept running after her 3 year old son trying to keep him from having any candy! Ow my my son is totally smitten with a girl.. He kept trying to save her from all the other knights!! So cute!! :)

Oh I really hope it is too early still Rafaella & Christiana!

It's my boobs that have got me hopeful! I usually only get sore boobs for a few days after ovulation. I've never had sore boobs this close to AF before so really praying my body isn't playing tricks on me again! I'm 12dpo today/CD28 and for my last two cycles I've had pre AF spotting at 12dpo but nothing today so far. FX'd my FRER arrives in the post tomorrow!

Sam - it's good to hear from you! Wow you'll be close to testing soon too won't you? Are you going to wait until AF is late or test early? FX'd you get that BFP. I have heard so many ladies say once they stop trying they catch that eggy! Personally I think if we tried NTNP it would still subconsciously be on my mind so I really admire you for being able to do it! Have you had any symptoms or are you trying not to symptom spot this cycle too?

Rafaella - that's really good about your HCG level! Bet your over the moon. Hopefully the morning sickness will stay away for you! When are you telling your family? Me and DH decided if I get my BFP this cycle that we would tell immediate family (parents and siblings) on Christmas Day by giving them a present labelled something like 'To Grandma & Granddad from Bump'. :)

Christiana - I think you'll always get one parent who doesn't like her children to have too much fun. Personally i think it's all about moderation and a little bit of candy won't hurt them! your little boy sounds so cute! I have my FX'd that you ovulate earlier this cycle! :)

Xx

Thanks liz, yes i obviously dont staff my kids with candy (they re not that interested anyway) but it was the pinata and the poor boy just wanted one piece of candy while all the other kids were going mad on it!! Funny thing is the only couple we thought were stuck ups called today to say how much they think we re alike and how well we fit!!!
Anyway, your non spotting sounds the most promising hun and i just love your telling surprise!!! Fxed!

Morning ladies,

Quick update...

My BBs are still a little tender today but not as much as yesterday.

Also I woke up with the worlds worst lower back ache! Not sure if I slept funny or if it's something else causing it... :)

Today is going to be one of those days where I'm running to the loo to check if AF has arrived! She isn't due until tomorrow morning, she usually get me in the night or first thing in the morning, so FX'd she stays away!

Have a lovely day ladies!

Xx

fx for you Liz! Christiana the story about the party was hilarious. I love that your son has a crush! so happy about the hcg levels rafaella. sounds perfect.

and liz Friday is my last day. rough weekend at work- so busy. and feeling better was only a tease bc sickness was back in full force. counting down til Friday!

Oooww sorry to hear sickness struck back ally, but you re almost through the first trimester so it should get better very soon!!
Ow and ps: if any girl crushes his heart i ll rip her hair out (just joking lol!! ;p )

AF got me tonight ladies. Think I'm going to give up at this TTC for a while and give the forum a break! Good luck to you all!

:dust:

Xx

Ooowww sorry liz, stupid witch... I m sure i ll be here waiting for you when you decide to get back to ttc or even better i hope to bump into you in the first trimester forums!!

It's actually not so bad. I'm just enjoying the moment. I'm sure it'll happen soon though. I doubt I get a bfp. Af is due tomorrow. So I'm sure I will be cd1 tomorrow. We had fam for thanksgiving and we will be on the run for Xmas/New Years. So January or February is our target months. How's everyone been? Sorry I've been MIA. Bad bad me!

Sorry to hear about af!! I understand completely. Chistiana don't rip her hair out. Rip her and her mothers hair out for raising her like a brat. No ones going to real his little heart though. No worries.

How's everyone doing? I'm approx 9 days late. Constipated for over two weeks. Took my first poop today. Back pains. Feels like af is coming, but it's been feeling like that for a week now. Hope everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->