Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Hi ladies!!!

Here in Oregon for Xmas. Did an ultra sound yesterday heart rate was 154. Found out the sex also!!!! 80% sure anyone want to guess? Doing a gender reveal Sunday

Pic baby upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
awaiting just test already!

Alyssa so exciting!!! wow you found out early!!! I guess boy?? what are you doing for your reveal??

Ok just for fun i will say girl!!!

Saaaammmm test already with 9 days late it s pretty obvious your chances of a bfp are so much higher than a bfn!

But what if it's a bfn? Then I'm going to panic because I will have to go to the doc to see what's wrong with my body.

Awaiting that sounds very promising… 9 days late?? Test test test test!!!! FX for you!!
Chistiana and Liz what CD are you girls?
Tomorrow I'm gonna have my first US. I'm beyond excited!! Just hope everything is good and hoping we can hear a strong heartbeat.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Santa brings beautiful and healthy baby to all of us!!

Ow it will be amazing calismom!!
Merry x mas everyone, this is your last xmas without a baby in your arms! Enjoy!!!
4dpo today, went all natural and ov cd 16! No chances though as we hardly bded, dh had so many functions to attend to, we barely did it 3 times!!!
Sam your body is fine and you need to start on folic acid if you re pg,, teeeessssttt!

I'm just so afraid. I've been taking prenatal a for a week that contains folic acid. I didn't temp or watch cm. nor did I use any opk's so I'm totally unsure.

CONGRATULAIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! WHAT A CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!!! God bless you, this baby and your family!!!!

Based on my last cycle date, my due date would be August 20th. Thanks. It feels surreal. I'm a bit nervous.

Congatulatioooooooonnnnnnsssss sam!!! That s the best x mas present you could ever get!!

Sorry ladies I disappeared got busy!

I did a cupcake reveal. The filling was blue! ladies met-

Atticus blade

By my past period I am 14 weeks 1 day(today), the ultra sound was done by a tech so she can't tell me how far I am. But she said I look bigger then 13 weeks (which I was 13 weeks 4 days) but not quite 16 weeks. So I am going to say I am 15 weeks.

Missouri doesn't do the testing for exact till 18+ weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member