Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Hi everyone.

Sorry I've been away for a while. Just needed some space for a few weeks.

Well I'm currently on CD17 today.

I didn't use OPKs this cycle as we had visitors over the festive holidays so it would have been difficult hiding them.

But going from my CM and a sharp pain in my left ovary I believe I may have ovulated on CD15 (Christmas Day).

We BD'd on CD11 and CD13 this cycle but we did use pre-seed both times.

I felt too ill to BD any more as I've had a stinking cold the last couple of weeks so been dosing myself up with paracetamol and lemsips. I'm not sure whether my cold would have affected my chances this month or not?!

I hope everyone else is well and had a lovely Christmas.

Xx

I had a cold during o time. I actually felt the same way as you in regards to bd'ing. But it worked. Assuming af occurred between the 13-15, the egg was caught from older sperm. Our last time bd'ing was on cd12. We had family over. Best of luck DND thanks.

11 and 13 are excellent times hun, baby dust!!!!

Hi ladies.

Well i'm 6dpo today and feeling a lot more relaxed this cycle which has meant I've not been symptom spotting and just patiently waiting to test to 9th January when AF is due.

I did a bit of research on colds and TTC though and read that a cold can help create more CM around ovulation and also help with implantation as your body doesn't have the energy to fight the pregnancy. So that's given me a bit of hope as I was feeling 'out' before.

Alyssa, Sam, Ally, Rafaella - I hope all your pregnancies are going okay and they didn't stop you from enjoying the festivities! :)

Christiana - FX'd this is your cycle!

Happy New Year to all you awesome ladies...I think it's going to be an amazing 2014 for us all! :)

Xx

Thanks liz, af got me this evening, an early new year present for me!! Fxed for a real NY surprise for you!

thanks liz! things are sounding good for you! it will happen.

so excited about our first team blue Alyssa! how did everyone react?

I'm loving 2nd tri. almost 15 weeks... can't wait to find out what we're having in a month!

happy new year everyone. may 2014 be the year we all get our babies!

Today I went to the doc to confirm pregnancy. Everything is good. Have to go back next Friday for more bloods and an ultrasound.

Sorry AF got you Christiana. At least it's a new year and new cycle and FX'd you won't have to wait long to ovulate :)

Ally you sound like your blooming! I can't wait to find out what it feels like!

Sam - great news everything is okay with you.

Xx

Thanks liz! I bet you wont have to wait long to feel like all these pregger laddies in this thread!

Sam great news hun!

Tbh ladies with the New YEar coming i got to thinking and realized i have been blessed with 2 healthy babies and 2 angels to look over us so even if we never have another baby we are already more than blessed. I dont know if we ll keep ttc as it is, maybe it will happen maybe it wont but i ve put too much pressure on myself and i feel i have to ease up for my and mu kids' sake. So since it s almost a 100% success rate of ttc ladies, i ll leave you to it and hopefully i might see you in the parenting club soon!! So have a very happy new year all of you, enjoy your journeys and bumps and i ll be stalking!

Good Ms LaLa. Nausea is killing me. I need a remedy or something. I'm over this. If it doesn't get better, I will never be able to enjoy the idea of being pregnant. I'm just blah about it because I can't have a day of feeling good.

Good Ms LaLa. Nausea is killing me. I need a remedy or something. I'm over this. If it doesn't get better, I will never be able to enjoy the idea of being pregnant. I'm just blah about it because I can't have a day of feeling good.

That's how I was, still am also! :( I've been to the hospital once and drs for being sick 2 times. Mine was mostly in afternoon/night, only thing that helped me is chicken noodle soup :( no water, or juice. 7 up helped.

Hi everyone!

So sorry you are both suffering with morning sickness Alyssa and Sam. Hopefully you'll both start to feel better soon.

Afm - Well I'm around 10/11dpo today and have to admit to testing with ICs since 7dpo :haha:

Anyway thought the test today had a faint shadow to it so hoping it's the start if my BFP and not an evap. Ran out if tests now so will have to buy some tomorrow and test again Tues morning! Trying not to get my hopes up as I don't want to be let down.

Oh and my awful cold has turned into Pleurisy now (inflammation of the lung lining). It's so painful when I breathe in deeply, cough or move suddenly and really wish I could take ibuprofen for the pain but just having to stick with paracetamol at the moment :(

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm sick mainly in the afternoons. Haven't been to the hospital yet. Thank God. I'm just wishing it subsides soon. I wonder how much longer I have?

O wow bing!!! That's awesome news. Fingers crossed this is it!!! That would be great. Sorry to hear you're feeling bad too. Keep us posted!!

liz- yay! really hoping this is it. I'll be watching for your update! so sorry you've been sick.

Christiana we will miss you! you are such a fun and supportive threadmate.

we need to update our bfp count in the title!

Thanks just, i m still here only just stalking and not updating my not happening anything! But i do keep up with your updates!

Liz that is great, will be looking forward to another great bfp!

Hi ladies.

Just thought I'd check in. No BFP for me yet and no more shadows so the other shadow must have been an evap :(

AF due tomorrow. Been getting a few AF cramps yesterday and today but none of my usual pre AF spotting like my last 3 cycles.

I didn't have sore BBs or nips this cycle either after O so wondering if I O at all?!? I was ill around ovulation and took some ibuprofen around then (I think it may have been just before) as my sinus's were really painful and just read ibuprofen can prevent you from ovulating. Plus I was taking lots of decongestants and cough medicine so they probably messed up this whole cycle!

Do you still get a period if you don't ovulate? I have been keeping an eye on my CM since all the EWCM I got (I noticed a lot this cycle) and I've either been dry or white creamy, so I can't have ovulated later than I thought as I would have got more EWCM wouldn't i?

#feelingfrustrated

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back