Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Liz, unless you ov you dont get af...if you do get any bleeding without having ov its not considered an actual af but you should treat it as normal af. But i still think you will have ov since you got all the ewcm. And i ve heard white creamy is a good sign. For me watery and a little stretchy cm means af anything else is promising.

Thanks Christians but AF got me tonight! :(

Xx

Hi ladies, I don't suppose I could join in your group? I'm looking for buddies!

I'm 26, turning 27 in a week or so, been married for nearly four years. We have just started TTC our first baby. We didn't wait for the start of a new cycle and I went on a holiday with my BFF over my OV time (we were WTT till Feb this year) so pretty sure we missed the boat for Dec! I am looking forward to getting AF so that we can start fresh for Jan. expecting it to arrive in about five days but my cycle length can vary a few days. We are in New Zealand and I'm a teacher... In the US system I teach Grade 6. We are parents to our gorgeous fur babies, two Labradors! Hope you don't mind the spiel and me joining :) x

Sorry liz..off to a 2014 baby!

Tuesdaybaby... This is a lucky thread girl, all other ladies except liz and myself are already pg! So welcome and good luck, who knows maybe you have caught that egg already!

Sorry liz..off to a 2014 baby!

Tuesdaybaby... This is a lucky thread girl, all other ladies except liz and myself are already pg! So welcome and good luck, who knows maybe you have caught that egg already!

Ooh I didn't realise! Exceptionally lucky! I will hang around and keep my fingers crossed :flower:

Hey Tuesday!!! Welcome. The ladies here are great and definitely lucky nonetheless. Hopefully you're already pg and youll be #5.

How's everyone?

Sorry I disappeared but I've been very busy for the last weeks. I had my first doctor appointment and got to see the baby in the US at exactly 9 weeks. Doctor said baby looks healthy and active!! We couldn't be happier!! I'm now 10 weeks and I still don't have a real baby bump but I know this won't last long :)

And about you girls, how is everyone?

Tuesdaysbaby welcome aboard!! As the other girls said, this is a very lucky thread. I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

How's everyone?

I'm currently waiting patiently to ovulate. On CD7 at the moment so this time next week I plan to get lots of BDing in! :)

Glad you are well Rafaella! Have you told many ppl or are you waiting until your 12 week scan?

Welcome Tuesday! GL for you and I hope you get your BFP soon. Keep us posted if AF shows up or not.

Not sure if you've read the whole thread so I'll introduce myself. I'm Liz. I'm 28 and DH is 35. We married in Aug 2011 after 10.5 of being together. We live in Hampshire, England and we have 2 cats. DH is in the RAF and I'm a Forensic Accountant working in London. I'm on cycle 6 of TTC #1.

Where in NZ are you? We went to NZ for our honeymoon then flew on to Tahiti afterwards for a bit of relaxation. We started in Christchurch, visited Kaikoura, then got the TransAlpine train to Greymouth. Then we drove down to Franz Josef, Wanaka and Queenstown where we went skiing before flying to Rotorua and finally drove up to Auckland. All in 2 and half weeks! I love NZ. Would love to visit it in your summer so we could go to the beaches etc. It's just so far away from me in England. :)

How's everyone?

I'm currently waiting patiently to ovulate. On CD7 at the moment so this time next week I plan to get lots of BDing in! :)

Glad you are well Rafaella! Have you told many ppl or are you waiting until your 12 week scan?

Welcome Tuesday! GL for you and I hope you get your BFP soon. Keep us posted if AF shows up or not.

Not sure if you've read the whole thread so I'll introduce myself. I'm Liz. I'm 28 and DH is 35. We married in Aug 2011 after 10.5 of being together. We live in Hampshire, England and we have 2 cats. DH is in the RAF and I'm a Forensic Accountant working in London. I'm on cycle 6 of TTC #1.

Where in NZ are you? We went to NZ for our honeymoon then flew on to Tahiti afterwards for a bit of relaxation. We started in Christchurch, visited Kaikoura, then got the TransAlpine train to Greymouth. Then we drove down to Franz Josef, Wanaka and Queenstown where we went skiing before flying to Rotorua and finally drove up to Auckland. All in 2 and half weeks! I love NZ. Would love to visit it in your summer so we could go to the beaches etc. It's just so far away from me in England. :)

Hi Liz, thank you for the warm welcome… I'm out for this month, AF showed up a few days ago, as we started TTC mid cycle I'm not surprised and just happy my husband has gone away this week instead of next week for work! I'm pretty excited for our first ever proper cycle of trying! Nice to "meet" you :flower:

We are in Auckland. I am so glad you came here for your honeymoon! And I'm proud that you enjoyed yourselves. We are very lucky, some of the most gorgeous scenic vistas in the whole world… especially in the South Island. Wanaka and Queenstown is idyllic. I'd live there if I could, the husband loves it too… just work and family keeping us up here and I want to be close to family when we have our babies :)

Yes, do come back! Though I have to say we do have unpredictable weather at times and summer is not always perfect. If you come back, come back in February - tends to be much hotter and more settled than Dec/Jan :) We are a distance but worth it!!

How's everyone?

Hey! Things are good here in central USA, i am either 17 weeks 2 days or 18 weeks 2 days. I havent had anpther ultra sound to confirm my due date but its either June 17th or 24th! So i am about half way there, afternoon/night time sickness has subsided for the past 2 weeks. Thankfully it has i was so sick just randomly it was horrible.

How's everyone?

Sounds great. Let the fun begin!!! Best of luck to you my lady.

Lala my sickness has subsided a little. My due date is August 20th. It was confirmed at my first ultrasound. Heard its little heartbeat and saw it flicker. I was 8+2, but the doc said it measured at 8+5. Either way, it's healthy and nestled in well. Glad all is well with you and the baby.

Tuesday - GL for this cycle! FX'd you won't have to wait long. Do you know when you are due to ovulate? I'm on CD9 today and usually ovulate CD15/16 so you can't be much further behind me. :)

Sam & Alyssa - I'm so happy you and baby are well and that you've finally got over the sickness.

Ally - what is your due date again? Are you due first out of all of us or is it Rafaella?

Have a lovely weekend ladies!

Xx

CD14 for me today and find out I might have to stay away from home tomorrow for work! Couldn't come at a worse time as the big O is due tomorrow (CD15) or Friday (CD16)! SO ANNOYED!

We BD'd CD11 and CD13 and will BD again tonight too but we wanted to BD the day before and of Ovulation this cycle (as always just done day before in past) and now it looks like we won't be able too do it the day of Ovulation! Grrrr!

Sorry just needed to rant!

Hey liz! Dont worry hun, i ve been researching and it looks like the day of ov your chances are not at their highest...the little swimmers need about 10 hours to be ready to enter the egg and the egg only lives for 12-24 hours so your chances are much better 1,2 or even 3 days earlier! I know it would be great to be able to bd everyday but at least you know your chances are good!

hi ladies! my due date is June 26th so I'm 18 1/2 weeks. I am finally feeling GREAT and most days I could forget I was pregnant. I'm not feeling any movements yet - think I have an anterior placenta. But my anatomy u/s is in TWO DAYS and i'm dying to find out what this little one is. we are going to have a gender reveal and find out at the same time as my family that evening. really hoping everything goes well and our baby is healthy.

liz such a bummer about your work but i really do think day before is best too! welcome Tuesday! hope you have some luck. hope the other pregnant ladies are doing well. and christiana hope you are enjoying some less stress!!

Thanks just! Btw just wanted to say i felt ds move at around 20weeks so you ve not long to go! It s much earlier with second babies because you know what to look for! Let the kicking begin!

Just- We are so close =) I have a dr apt on friday to get my 2nd trimester ultrasound. So begining of Feb we will know for sure. 80% male so hopefully it didnt change lol I am either 19 weeks or 20 weeks today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->