Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Liz- don't lose hope. I bet those days to bd are perfect.
I can't wait until I can forget I'm pregnant (in a good way of course). I'm 11 weeks. Second u/s on vday!!!! Can't wait. Went to the doc Friday and heard the heartbeat. Amazing. Glad to hear everyone is found well!!

Hi everyone!! Good to know everyone is doing good! Yesterday we found out we are having a BOY!! We are so happy that words simply cannot explain!!! I'm 12w2d but we were able to find out the gender this early because I did a new blood test called "free cell". The main reason we did this test is because my dr said is the best way to detect down syndrome and 3 other genetic diseases. In case any of you are interested the commercial name of the test is Panorama and their website is https://www.panoramatest.com
Anyway, we are having a healthy baby boy and I could not be more thankful :)
Lots of baby dust for the ladies that are still trying!

wow this must be a lucky team blue thread because we found out today we are having a healthy little boy too! my husband broke the 12 year girl streak and everyone is in shock! thrilled though. such a relief to hear your baby looks perfect, most of all.

Hi ladies.

Ally/Rafaella - I'm so happy your both having healthy baby boys! Do you have any ideas for names?

Sam/Alyssa - are you going to find out what you are both having?

Nothing to report for me. 7dpo today so just waiting patiently trying not to symptom spot...1 week to go! :)

We managed to BD CD11, 13 and 14 and I ovulated CD15 so FX'd this is our month.

Xx

Ally and rafaella great news!! Boys rule! Listening to your boy tell you you re the most beautiful woman on earth is just to die for!! So glad for you girls :)

Liz we re so close..i m either 8 or 9 dpo but i ve got nothing special to report! Baby dust your way! Your timing sounds perfect!

That's exciting Christiana...when will you be testing? Are your cycles back to normal now or are you still not ovulating until late?

I'm out Sat night so will be testing Saturday morning at 9dpo just in case, do I know if I can drink or not. I bought loads of IC's this month so need to use them up! :)

Xx

Yaaayyy so one day to go!
Well last month i ov cd 16 which was great but then this month it was cd23 so going up again :(
I had one single spot of blood on the tp yesterday so got excited (silly me) and tested today 9dpo but of course it was bfn. I cant say that i still dont hold onto dear hope but i m pretty sure i ll be sorely disappointed...

That sounds promising Christiana...don't lose hope until AF is here!

FX'd for both of us! :)

Xx

Chistiana I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Keep us posted!!
Ladies, I need some help! We are trying to pick a name for our baby boy and would love to know your opinion. We are trying to find a unique but not weird name. Since my husband is a surfer "california" type of dude. I want a cool name that is also strong.

So far this is our list:
Zane
Zeke
Zake
Dominic
Tai
Marley

Also, how would you pronounce Zeke and Zake? I just want to make sure people would pronounce the way I expect they to LOL!!!!

Thanks cali! I really like tai and marley! Beautiful names!

Btw of course i tested again today but bfn. I think i m out as my temps have also started dropping and my cm is the usual pre af one. I m sad but not too bumped out. Wednesday i have a third interview for my dream job and i doubt they d be happy to employ me if i told them i was pg! Wish me luck!

Christiana, remember your not out until AF shows! When is she due? Oh I really hope this is both our months!

I tested this morning with FMU and SMU at 9dpo and swear I see a shadow on both but trying not get my hopes up too much yet.

Ive had creamy CM since 6dpo and last night I strangely woke in the middle of the night bursting for a wee! Although I had UTI symptoms at 2dpo so its probably still lingering.

Rafaella - I like Tai or Zane

Xx

Yyaaaayyy Liz that is fantastic! I really hope it's the start to a nice bfp for you!
Af is due Wednesday if not before then (I really don't know how long my lp is lately!) so I won't test before Thursday..if she s not here by then! When r u testing again?

major finger crossed for you liz and christiana!!! it's still such an exciting time! let us know.

rafaella I also like tai and zeke. I would say zeke to rhyme with leak (like the water is leaking) and zake to rhyme with jake. is that right?

Alyssa weren't you having another scan?

the boy names are so hard for me!! I just found out one of my favorites mason made a huge surge in the US and has been like second most popular the last few years. I don't want there to be four other boys with the same name in every class. major bummer as I've liked it for years. also bummer a kardashian used it- I really hope that isn't why. my next favorite is cole but we sort of need to a two syllable name to go with our last and middle names (both one syllable) so I'm thinking coleman and call him cole. it IS a camping brand but I figure there are worse things to be named after right?? ahhh so hard. we had tons of girl names.

in other news I got my pregnancy pillow yesterday which changed my life. nights at least. it's a snoogle if anyone needs one!

I found out right before christmas 80% sure boy by ultra sound. It was early but you could tell! Another one as soon as the dr puts in the order

Wow so many boys!
Sam i totally agree, i had tons of names to choose from for my girl but that actually made it harder! While for boy...i just took my dad s name and everyone s happy! Thank God my dad didnt have a horrendous name!
I really like cole and being from a non english speaking country it really sounds good!
For all you ladies that have your bfp and also charted do you have a link to your bfp charts? I really get stressed when i see my temps dropping...did your stay elevated throughout?

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update, tested bfn today (12dpo) and temps started dropping so i guess i m out (again!)...i now really wish i et that job, it will be the only way to get the sting away from the bfn!

Liz did you test again?

Sorry to hear about your temps Christiana. Hopefully AF will stay away still and GL for Wednesday and FX'd you get the job! When will you find out?

Yes I have been testing 2-3 times a day, as I bought 50 ICs, but still no BFP :( I swear I see shadows on all of them (even DH sees them on some of them) so I think I have a dodgy pack of ICs! My lp is 13-14 days so AF is due Thursday at latest. I'll keep testing with my ICs until then and if no AF by Friday morning I'll use my only FRER.

Ally - the pillow sounds amazing! I'll have to invest in one once I'm pregnant. I like the name Cole, my hubby has two single syllable names so it can work! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->