Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Went to the restroom and loads of CM!!! And I had a twinge in my right ovary. Something is about to happen. May BD tonight. They called and offered me the job out of state today. I stoked. Haven't told DH yet though, I plan on surprising him tonight with it.

Congratsssss on your job!!!! So happy for u!!!
So today is CD12 and I will probably get my positive opk today or tomorrow!! I usually test twice a day! Will test around 10:00am and let u girls know my result. We are following the SMEP plan this cycle. I'm super confident that it's gonna work!

Well ladiesi completely forgot this AM to OPK because i waws almost late to work!

BUT i took 1 guaifenisen last night (generic pure form 400mg) and OMG today i have muscus EVERYWHERE lolz TMI but it really is working hopefully it works in the most important place!

I will test tonight ladies =) CD11 HERE!!!

Is it your first cycle using Opk? I believe it's better to test twice a day when you are close to your O day. Last cycle i tested cd12 morning and got a negative, tested it again on afternoon and got a positive!

Is it your first cycle using Opk? I believe it's better to test twice a day when you are close to your O day. Last cycle i tested cd12 morning and got a negative, tested it again on afternoon and got a positive!

It is not =) I havent done it in a few months due to being busy, i will use 2 when my line starts to darken! I have long cycles and usually O on cd 15, but i will start tonight to see :happydance:

Went to the restroom and loads of CM!!! And I had a twinge in my right ovary. Something is about to happen. May BD tonight. They called and offered me the job out of state today. I stoked. Haven't told DH yet though, I plan on surprising him tonight with it.

Congratsssss on your job!!!! So happy for u!!!
So today is CD12 and I will probably get my positive opk today or tomorrow!! I usually test twice a day! Will test around 10:00am and let u girls know my result. We are following the SMEP plan this cycle. I'm super confident that it's gonna work!

Thanks I am CD11. With preparing to move IDK if I will catch it this month. Just happy to be moving though.

Ooowwww huge congrats awaiting!!!! Well done girl!!!

Ow ladies come on show those opks...i m not seeing mine anytime soon so need to see a +opk or i ll get withdrawals lol!!!

Ooowwww huge congrats awaiting!!!! Well done girl!!!

Ow ladies come on show those opks...i m not seeing mine anytime soon so need to see a +opk or i ll get withdrawals lol!!!

hahahahaha, opk withdrawals hahahha, I have the same "problem"!!! Well, so I tested this morning and it was negative. Last cycle I got a negative CD12 morning too but a positive in the afternoon. So I will test it again later and will let u girls know. I got tender breast and sore nipples now so I'm sure I will ovulate soon.

CD10 here and have a positive OPK and lots of EWCM!!! :wohoo: Seems like clomid is working?!

Is this too early to O?

(Either way I am squealing with excitement :happydance:)

Attachments

• tumblr_mtsuk1wePc1r91wqjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mtsuk1wePc1r91wqjo1_1280.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
whigfield Wow that satisfied my addiction!!! that s a great and definite +opk!!! and even though it is early i dont think there is a "too early" time to ovulate! my friend got pg with bding while still on her period (lol they thought it was safe that way!!) GOOD LUCK your tww begins!!!

Holy moly, on her period?! That's crazy! :haha:

Thanks! Looks like OH and I will be getting very busy over the next couple of days! :happydance:

CD10 here and have a positive OPK and lots of EWCM!!! :wohoo: Seems like clomid is working?!

Is this too early to O?

That is awesome!!!!!!! :happydance:
Get to catching that egg chick :sex:
:sex:

Opk cd11 about 20-25%color

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6

Is this too early to O?

That's a pretty positive opk!!!! You and your husband should get busy ASAP :)

can't the clomid sometimes cause a false positive??

I was testing negative before today. :flower:

awesome! our first pos opk!! have fun BDing!!

I took my first opk tonight! I don't know how to upload pics or else I would. it was early as I don't expect ov til next wed or thurs but I loved peeing on something! bought my guaifenisen and grapefruit juice too!

can't wait. feeling really positive this month.

Whig- yes on something like cd 6-7 (when the blood s turned kind of brown-sorry!) they thought they were safe and didnt use protection. They d only been together for a month. And BOOM pg!! She must have ov ed really early!!

Mrs lala that s what my opks look like (took one last night cause i had a need to pee on something!!) how long do you think you have??

Justagirl- go to 'go advanced' then 'manage attachements' and upload. I dont think you can do it on the mobile though i ve never managed it (just in case you re writing on one)

Good morning girls!!! No positive OPK for me yesterday!! Today is CD13 and I need to get a positive opk today. If I don't get a + does it mean I'm having an anovulatory cycle?? I have the symptoms I usually have around O (tender breast and sore nipples). If I don't see a + today I'm gonna get very worried...

Calimom Nooooooo you might just ov a day or two later it s not always spot on the same day! Are your lines getting any darker? Mine are just as pale as ever and cbfm is stuck on high blaaahhhhh

Calimom Nooooooo you might just ov a day or two later it s not always spot on the same day! Are your lines getting any darker? Mine are just as pale as ever and cbfm is stuck on high blaaahhhhh

I use the clear blue digital opk so I cannot even know if it's getting darker or not. From what I've heard the lines on the digital test don't mean anything. I can't stand getting those empty circles. I want a smile face!!! Tested today again by 12:00pm and got a negative. Will test again this afternoon. I've never had a cycle longer than 29 days. So I either get a positive today/tomorrow or it will be an anovulatory cycle :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->