Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

I m not sure but couldnt you still ov but have a shorter lp? Sorry might be stupid question... Really hope you see that face smiling today!!

Mrs lala that s what my opks look like (took one last night cause i had a need to pee on something!!) how long do you think you have??

I think i have 3-4 more days!!! I am having some lower back pain also! Tested this AM and OPK looked the same! I will test tomorrow AM tomorrow is CD 13

I m keeping my fxed for you..cd 15 today and still nothing...not even the slightest of ewcm :( this is going to be long...

Ok so now I'm definitely going crazy. So this morning after I added my temp to ovufriend it predicted my O day to be CD10???? I've been testing with clear blue digital OPK since CD10 and have never got a positive. I used the same brand of OPK before and usually get my first positive by CD12-13. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss my surge because I've been testing 3 times a day since CD10 (9am-1pm-6pm). The funny thing is that I usually get tender breast and sore nipples after O and this month I had this symptoms since CD11-12. Did I really ovulate at CD10?? If that is really possible, looking at my chart I would say I ovulated on CD9 though by ovufriend says it was on CD10. I'm sooo confused. I'm super regulated and my cycles are always between 27-29 days long. I've never had a cycle shorter than 27 days. Please look at my ovufriend chart and let me know what you think.

Cd13 here and day 3 of guanfsenin. A lot of cm (creamy) and mucus every there. No positive opk aboit 20-25% color still, normal cd length 30days and first + usually on 15!

Cali- I will take a look I've never temp before though.

Cali- how much color was on yours on 10th?

I use the digital OPKs so I cannot go by the color. It's even a smile face (meaning a + opk) or an empty circle (meaning a - opk). I posted a link to my chart in a different TTC forum and the ladies there (they have been charting for a long time) are saying that I ovulated on cd12 but they need one more temp to confirm. So according to them if my temp stays high tomorrow it will mean that I ovulated on CD12 and the OPK just didn't get my surge.

It is easier to see the pattern on my FF chart than on the ovufriend chart. Please take a look
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4768e7

Cali- how much color was on yours on 10th?

I use the digital OPKs so I cannot go by the color. It's even a smile face (meaning a + opk) or an empty circle (meaning a - opk). I posted a link to my chart in a different TTC forum and the ladies there (they have been charting for a long time) are saying that I ovulated on cd12 but they need one more temp to confirm. So according to them if my temp stays high tomorrow it will mean that I ovulated on CD12 and the OPK just didn't get my surge.

I would agree with the 12! And it looks like even if it was the 10th you didn't miss it ;) have a cup of tea girl and relax you don't want to cause to much stress! :thumbup::baby:

Agree! 11-12 i would say. And you definitely didnt miss your chance, you bd ed very well timed!!You re already in the tww and didnt even now :)

i agree it looks like cd 12 was your day! maybe the opks just missed it??

still getting negative opks over here, thought slowly getting darker! this is my first cycle using dip sticks and i am loving seeing the progression. taking my guaifenesin though can't say i've noticed a change yet. keeping my fingers crossed i get my positive wednesday and i can get my husband over here for some baby makin!

OMG ladies, i did an OPK this Am and totally forgot to look at it before i left the house :dohh:

Do you think it will be fine to look at it when i go home?

OMG ladies, i did an OPK this Am and totally forgot to look at it before i left the house :dohh:

Do you think it will be fine to look at it when i go home?

I think you can see when you get home. I had my old opk in the trash and i confess that i went to see them yesterday to double check the results and they looked exactly the same from the day a first check. They didn't change color at all. So whatever result you got it will be the same when you get home.

Mrs LaLa- I have the slightest clue unfortunately. It should still show the color I would suppose though.
Cali-I hope this is your month hon!!

Ladies,
So I was MIA for 3 days. DH and I went to a friend's wedding and we did not get the chance to BD AT ALL!!! We were by a family member's house and it felt awkward. I don't know if I have ovulated yet either. When I packed this weekend, I forgot to take my thermometer with me, which means I missed two days of temping. I think I may have ovulated on CD11. Is this too early? I know if it was on CD11 this is definitely not our month. Next month I know. This month was my first month temping so now I can get an idea as to when I will O for next month. I really want to get a bump before Xmas. According to my chart (although it's missing 2 days of temping) it appears to me that O date may have been CD11. What do you ladies think, as I know you are more aware than I am.

I have no idea what it is going to be, yesterday AM was still 20-25% color. My cycles are "regular" 27-35 days. Mostly around 30 days but the this last month was 35! I am on CD14 today. BD last night though ;) So just in case.

Mrs LaLa- I have the slightest clue unfortunately. It should still show the color I would suppose though.

Ladies,
So I was MIA for 3 days. DH and I went to a friend's wedding and we did not get the chance to BD AT ALL!!! We were by a family member's house and it felt awkward. I don't know if I have ovulated yet either. When I packed this weekend, I forgot to take my thermometer with me, which means I missed two days of temping. I think I may have ovulated on CD11. Is this too early? I know if it was on CD11 this is definitely not our month. Next month I know. This month was my first month temping so now I can get an idea as to when I will O for next month. I really want to get a bump before Xmas. According to my chart (although it's missing 2 days of temping) it appears to me that O date may have been CD11. What do you ladies think, as I know you are more aware than I am.

Is this your first month charting? Are you taking anything? CD11 is very early and it would mean you would have 25CD with the luteral(sp?) being 14

Ladies,

Looking at your chart at ovufriend I cannot say that you have ovulated yet. We need one more temperature to be sure... BWT, do you have FF or just ovufriend?? FF is so much better and easy to point out ovulation. Ovufriend sometimes draws the baseline/coverline way too down. You can compare my charts (ovufriend vs FF) so you will understand what I mean.

Ladies,

Honestly I'm here "stalking" your chart and you know what... I don't think you have ovulated yet. But anyway. we have to wait to see tomorrow's temp.

YAYYYYY if I haven't ovulated yet I will be so happy. Can't wait to temp tomorrow and I may BD tonight because I am feeling horny lol. I just have an urge to have sex these past 2 days. Thanks so much I love you ladies so much. Wish we all were close so we can go to the coffee shop and chit chat. You all are my family.

YAYYYYY if I haven't ovulated yet I will be so happy. Can't wait to temp tomorrow and I may BD tonight because I am feeling horny lol. I just have an urge to have sex these past 2 days. Thanks so much I love you ladies so much. Wish we all were close so we can go to the coffee shop and chit chat. You all are my family.

I could go for some fall flavored coffee right about now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->