Awful dream!

Wonderland79

Reaction score
Eurgh, have woken up feeling awful this morning. Had a really restless nights sleep and then to top it all off I dreamt that I got a sudden, really heavy period, which of course meant I wasn't pregnant. Has made me feel rubbish.
I am 8 dpo today and could've done without that dream! Now convinced I am def out for this cycle.
Hubby also had a bad dream last night but his was that he was living on the streets and had a giant beard!
I think we must have overheated last night!

aww i am 7dpo today and last night i had a dream i had a really heavy period in the shower

so your 10po now? as u posted this 2days ago.
how u feeling?

Feeling pants now coz I gave in and did a first response hpt this afternoon. It came back negative. Booooo! Period should arrive on the 11th. I guess if it doesn't I will test again.
Feeling gutted though!
How's your tww going? Aren't our brains annoying that they have to put our worries in our dreams!

My period should arrive on the 10th, so I know how you're feeling. I really don't know how I'm going to make it through these next couple days! Good luck to you!

I know how you feel, I too had a horrid and weird dream last night that i was in the shower n started bleeding a lot and leaking yellow liquid with it :/ and then tried to hide it from my partner so he wouldnt think I wasnt pregnant.

Im 9dpo today, due the 12th and tested this morning after my dream n got a stark white BFN :( x

My period arrived a day early today! Boooooo! :'(
On to the next cycle of ttc.
Good luck to everyone. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012