Awww....DH is so cute!

LadyofRohan

Mummy to Éowyn
Reaction score
DH is off on another work trip in the Netherlands for a week. I hate when he goes away, but at least I have my dog to keep me company!

I went up to DH's study to hide Christmas presents when I noticed a stack of books on the desk. I looked through them and they are all pregnancy books and parenting books!

When I talked to DH last night he said he ordered them because he wanted to have them all read before we have a baby and he was going to start reading on our Christmas holiday!

I love my DH :kiss:

Awww thats sooo sweet, don;t think theres any chance of my OH reading any of my books :haha:

Awww thats cute i think my OH read one book but it was more a story than a book :rofl:

Awwww thats so sweet, my OH is really into reading but unless it has some action/gore/fantasy he isn't interested.

I tried to explain that giving birth is as pretty gorey as it is going to get but he isn't into those types of books :rofl:

Mine hasn't started reading up yet, but likes to talk about it constantly and ask me questions :D I'm happy for you! :hugs:

Awr that is soo cute... as runnergrl said - he's a keeper. :)

xxx

That's so sweet. When i was pregnant with my son i used to leave pregnancy mags lying around and my hubby used to sit and read them. I really think they should because my husband was really amazed and learned so many more things about pregnancy and parenting! He didn't realise how much was going on in my body, think he felt sorry for me after reading them and ran about after me more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->