[B]This 2ww is KILLING ME!! I wanna test now![/B]

CAustin

Reaction score
Im currently 10 DPO and have a pretty good list of symptoms that im starting to keep track of. Around 3 DPO, i had this real dizzy, faint, nausea spell while playing on my phone. It was enough to make me sweat like crazy, and had to put the AC directly on me for a bit. The dizzyness went away, but the nausea continued for a bit more. Since then, I get little spells of nausea/cramping here and there. I've had increased heartburn/indegestion, increased exhaustion, and here recently, very sore/tender BBS. Today, i feel bloated and soooo tired! All these symptoms are making me CRAZY!! :wacko: What do you guys think? :shrug:

Im gonna try to hold off testing until Sunday, which will be 14 DPO for me. Im so nervous!! I want this to be it, I wanna join the expecting groups and make appts with my DR, and buy all the little baby stuff!! Please, O please let this be it!!!

lol, good luck to you hun...if you can hold out for another few days, I'd do it. I'm a self-admitted poas addict so I test wayyyy too much and spend wayyyy too mh time disappointed and stressed. I'm taking it way easier this month and just going with the flow. It is hard, being in the TWW though!

Hi Hun! I am right there with you!! I have my FRERs but afraid to use them since I am now feeling af crampy... I am exhausted, moody and my pubic bone HURTS! but I still have loads of EWCM... maybe the grapefruit juice is working too well??? I will test Sunday or Monday if I can hold off that long! I hope you get your BFP!!!! me too!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->