Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the link you sent me for those IC's but it seems they are UK only for shipping!

Nope they will deliver to us!! I ordered some (30) and just asked for an invoice :) So just buy it now then request an invoice and they will send it in a couple of days then it takes about 10 days or so to come to us.

Wow that light up didgi is so cool i want one lol. Oh hun ure test is so darkits really progressing loads and that is such a good sign. Roll on september 26th and ure scan glad there gonna check u earlier. Xxx oh yeah i got some ladies preying for u in the christian thread yay:thumbup: im feeling so positive for u i just no this ones a sticky bean:hugs:

awww thank you hunnie :hugs:

each day that goes by im getting that little bit more positive! :thumbup: im trying to take comfort in the fact that ive had no bleeding, no spotting etc, ive had a scan about this time last month and my Uterus was lovely and clear!!! with a 4mm lining.... also ive had about a week of BFNs before i got my NEW positive!.. so im hoping this time, things may just be alright.. Im still only taking it day by day though, im not thinking far ahead.

Im hopinf i get a letter for a scan next week, if not i shall be ringing the midwife back up, i need a SCAN! lol

Hun all the signs r positive i just want them to give u a scan now i hope they do it soon. But i hav got such a good feeling about u hunny ure tests r brillient and mine did the same started off light and got darker and darker. U said u got symptoms to and thats another great sign. Ooow im so excited for u hunny xx:happydance:

midwife said on the phone, that she'll see me 26th of september... but also said in the meantime she will be contacting sue (shes in the early pregnancy assessment, ive already seen her before) to book me in for a scan but not untill/after ive hit 6 weeks.

I told her when i got a 2-3 on a clearblue digi (because i dont have a LMP to go from), so im dated as 4 weeks and a few days... So im just hoping, that she has asked sue to sort of book me in etc, i should really get a letter im guessing next week to let me know as the following week i should be 6 weeks...

so im thinking around 5th-12th september i should have a scan :haha:

Yeah there prob do it at around 6 weeks. Dont b alarmed if u r further gone wen i got pregnant after my m/c and i went for my 12 wk scan they put me forward 2weeks c its hard to know wen u convieved after a m/c.. Those digis r not very acuret with the concieving bit but there reall great at telling u if ure pregnant or not. So u may b a little further wen they scan u xx:hugs:

I know I'm a little late, but CONGRATS!!! STICK Bean STICK!!

WOW!! What beautiful dark lines!!! Congrats babee_bugs!!! I'm excited for you!!!!! Loads of sticky dust!!! :dust: :dust:

im alright chick, bloody knackered though! had a rough night :( hows you? x

awwww bless ya hun. i didnt have a to bad night last night, got bad tummy today cuz im really constapated so ive just had some pain killers and im gonna eat a load of fruit today c if i can get things going lol:blush:

had a bad hip yesterday and i was paniking because in my last pregnancy i had severe SPD and ended up on crutches it started at 10 weeks. ive had a few niggles this time but not getting it as much as i did b4 so im hoping if i do develop SPD again it wont b as bad.

other than that im fine. just ordered the angels sound dopler my friend had that one wen i was pregnant last and i found our sons hb. so im getting me one.

i c my high risk consultant on tuesday and im really hoping ill get to hear the hb for the first time, im also hoping she will scan me again, i was told at my last scan that she may do it again so fingers crossed.

cudent believe it wen i had my 12 week scan pictures cost £10 now. thats like day light robery i cudent believe it, gonna have to pay the same at the 20 week one. really do not know wat our goverment is playing at i really think that david camron is one big fat joke, cant stand the bloke. everything is just so expensive now its silly.:growlmad:

gosh ive rambled on a bit i do apologise:blush:

just tell me to shut up lol:hugs::hugs:

I got given a angel sounds doppler off the sister in law, and i used it with my 12 week loss, it picked up my heart beat and also the placenta i tried it at 10 weeks! then i gave it to my partners niece!...

So i may have to buy another one, but i fancy one that tells you how many heartbeats etc, i think it would be easier to tell that way from yours to babies heartbeat.

Awwww that SPD sounds awful!. I thought i may of had it with my first son, as i found it really hard to walk, but it was just the 4 stone that i put on whilst carrying him, thats why :haha: i wont be doing that again... im trying my best not to over indulge!, but he liked everything with cheese on, so its his fault lol

Is everything going ok with you Liver etc??? i saw a program on the telly the other day called midwives and there was woman on there pregnant with her number 2, she had been given a new kidney... she was sooo ill!!! she was itching like mad!, it got to the point that she considered a termination and she was 22 weeks pregnant.... so there gave her this drug to help her stop itching, which i think was caused from her liver... anyways her kidney stopped working and baby had to be born at 24 weeks... I was a blubbering wreck by the end of it! poor woman :(

When i had my last scan i noticed pictures were £5.00 in the hospital!!! and there tiny!!... with my boys we got like A4 size photos for £2.50! its bloody scandalous

my liver is doin really well hunny all ive been told is because of the meds im on baby may be small and a little early im cool with that as long as its not to early.
i was told if i hav baby at 24 wks it will only hav a 10% chance of surviving. i have to have a lot of tests from 24 weeks onwards, lots of scans bloodtests and other things. im just taking each day as it comes and im preying with all my heart that both me and baby stay healthy during and after the pregnancy.

im terrafied hun but all i can do is try and stay positive. my 12 week scan went really well so that was really good and i also got my results back today on the bloods i had done for downs and its come back as low risk so thats another good thing.
i will have steroids to mature babys lungs at 27 weeks but im hoping he/she stays put in there till at least 36 weeks and wen born just prey sprout is healthy even if on the small side.:hugs:

Awwww bless... Im sure everything will go fine... its good there keeping a very close eye on you and bubba :hugs:

With my 12 week loss i was down as a high risk (me not baby)... but now im double high risk, me and baby because of the losses :cry:

I just want to make it through one more pregnancy!!!.... i did consider having 4, but with amount of heartache we have gone through just to get a third baby, im not gonna bother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->