Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my 12 week loss i was down as a high risk (me not baby)... but now im double high risk, me and baby because of the losses :cry:

I just want to make it through one more pregnancy!!!.... i did consider having 4, but with amount of heartache we have gone through just to get a third baby, im not gonna bother :)

ah hun its so hard pregnancy is scarey. ive never been high risk b4 but the consultant told me that this pregnancy is very complacated, both me and baby r high risk. i got told off by her at my first app she had a go at me cuz i got pregnant so soon after a major life saving op, she said i shud of waited another year but this pregnancy was not planed at all and i was gob smaked wen i found out. i really cried my eyes out because i really did not want this for a few more years but it happened so i c it as a gift from god now.

wen we were trying last time i came off the pill and got pregnant within 2 weeks but sdaly had a chemical pregnancy, after i stoped bleeding we tried for another and it took us 6 months to concieve our son, thats why i dont understand how this one happend was such a shocker, but im really happy about it now. just hope baby is healthy and i stay healthy to, also hoping baby will come a bit early because im sure if it doesent ill b forced to got to 40+ weeks again and that just terrifies me with my scar bein so fresh:wacko:

I use to love Pregnancy!!... when i was pregnant with the boys it was PERFECT!!!

My first son, i fell pregnant without trying, he was a pill baby...But my god what a perfect gift he was!, he was just the best baby you could ask for, hes soo laid back, every photo that i have of him as a baby was him just laughing his head off!!!..

My second son we decided to try for, so i stopped the pill and just had lots of :sex: it didnt work, so i bought one of those saliva scopes thing... still didnt work. Then we were moving house (it was damp etc) so moved back in with my mum... Me and lee were out to a friends wedding that night when i realised, eee i havent had a period, i totally forgot all about it, as we were busy due to the move etc... sure enough we were pregnant on the 6th month....

This time round, i just dont know why things have gone all pear shaped!... it took us years to fall in feb, then miscarried at 12+ weeks, then fell again within 6 weeks, miscarried july and then somehow managed to fall again within 6 weeks... touch wood everything this time seems to be going ok...

Just hoping i have a plain sailing pregnancy again :)

i'll definitely drink (orange juice) to a smooth sailing pregnancy for you!

Miscarriage can seriously boost your fertility, as your body tries to become pregnant as soon as possible after the loss to feel "regular" again hormonally and physically. Seeing as you've had 2 consecutive miscarriages literally back-to-back, it is not surprising that you're quite the fertile-turtle right now!

Jellybean just jumping in here hunni... it's early! How do you know it"s a girl so soon? I'm sure the vety eatliest they could tell gender was min. 16 weeks?? Wow!!! Huge congrats!! cxx

^^^ you can find out the sex around 13-14 weeks but too be accurate they wait till your 16+ i found out at 15week bang on :)

OMG OMG BABE !!!!! i have being trying too get on the internet in france and my phone was being soo soo slow it took forever too load one page !!!!! but congratulations !!!!!!! i cant believe your pregnant again i just really hope this is your sticky forever bean xxx

i'll definitely drink (orange juice) to a smooth sailing pregnancy for you!

Haha im drinking Orange juice at the minute, hopefully helps things travel smoothly (if ya get what i mean) :haha:

Miscarriage can seriously boost your fertility, as your body tries to become pregnant as soon as possible after the loss to feel "regular" again hormonally and physically. Seeing as you've had 2 consecutive miscarriages literally back-to-back, it is not surprising that you're quite the fertile-turtle right now!

Oh yes i totally know what ya mean, everything ive read says your more fertile after a Loss... just Hoping and praying this time round is the last time!! :)

hon, your lines look incredible! xx

awwww thank you hunnie... ive got another test to add today, ive got 1 ic left which im gonna take when im about 6 weeks, just to see if the test line goes darker than the control

Jellybean just jumping in here hunni... it's early! How do you know it"s a girl so soon? I'm sure the vety eatliest they could tell gender was min. 16 weeks?? Wow!!! Huge congrats!! cxx

apparently from dr google lol... babies genders start to appear as boy or girl bits at 13 weeks... but usually private scan places will do a scan around 15-16weeks for gender... I really want to do one of these

^^^ you can find out the sex around 13-14 weeks but too be accurate they wait till your 16+ i found out at 15week bang on :)

OMG OMG BABE !!!!! i have being trying too get on the internet in france and my phone was being soo soo slow it took forever too load one page !!!!! but congratulations !!!!!!! i cant believe your pregnant again i just really hope this is your sticky forever bean xxx

awww are you back home now??? could a france baby maybes been made??? I cant believe im pregnant again, it hasnt sunk in at all!, not even one bit!!! im scared to fully believe that im pregnant, as in healthy baby etc... midwife is organising a early scan for me... so i suppose once ive been to that then i will know whats what :)

Yeah am home now thank god lol haha!!! Got so much too do!!! Loads off work !! We're moving too catterick also getting married in a month arghhh am pulling my hair out haha

But am 6dpo today being using 240mg of prof cream so hope it works xx

Awew bet your so anxious for your Scan am sure everything will be okay the fact that you have had no bleeding is a fab sign and the fact that you had a Scan a month ago and everything was clear is great !!!! Xx

I was about 15 when I paid for a private scan. He saw no boy bits, and saw the three lines:) They're able to tell at 15 weeks if they know what they're doing. xx

awwwww i cant wait for a scan.... Im starting to feel abit excited! :)

i can't wait either, babee! i just want it to hurry up already so we can see your lo!!! thank goodness i have a scan on friday to hold me over until we see yours!

I was about 15 when I paid for a private scan. He saw no boy bits, and saw the three lines:) They're able to tell at 15 weeks if they know what they're doing. xx

my friend was 14 weeks had a internal scan and found out she was having a boy. it was confirmed again at 15 weeks and at 20 weeks, and thats wat she had.

u can have gender scans from 15 weeks. im hoping i have a scan today as i hav app with my high risk consultant and im really hoping she will scan me to check all is ok and also to tell us wat we r having. i am also hoping to hear h/b as i havent heard it yet, bit nervous to b honest:wacko:

Hey Ladies.... Nothing much to report from me!

But i do feel bloody FAB! :thumbup: apart from the headaches, weeing ALOT, twinges in my pelvic region, stuffy nose, knackered, also somnia!!

I cant complain because that means im PREGNANT :happydance:

I havent used anymore tests... ive got 1 left!!! which i really want to use at 6 weeks. Still havent recieved a letter for reassurance scan (i think it maybe when im 7 weeks though, which isnt too far away)...

Im still flinching though when i go to the toilet :/ but everytime the toilet paper is clear, it puts another day on the calender that everything is ok...

Oh bex how come you need another scan??? i hope everything is ok

Future i really hope you get scanned today :happydance: let me know chick x

Oh bex how come you need another scan??? i hope everything is ok

aw, you're so sweet to ask! everything is great. we just opted for a 3d/4d scan. since it's not a medically necessary scan, we have to pay out of pocket, but i don't care! it's going to be so great to see sprout's sweet little face again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"