Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: i'll send lots prayers and positive thoughts and happy wishes your way!

I'm so excited to hear what happens!! I am crossing everything for you, and am so sorry about your loss :(

Hopefully this is a beautiful rainbow surprise!!!!

Today's doesn't look hopeful :cry:... It's now dried and just the same shade as the others :(...

Ive decided not to test anymore and I haven't gone for the betas, i feel like I'm chasing something that isn't there :(

Attachments

• P1060472.jpg
    P1060472.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 86
i'd have to see it next to the others, but I am sure its not lighter, the same if anything, but I would have said a bit darker, super fixed XXX

i'd have to see it next to the others, but I am sure its not lighter, the same if anything, but I would have said a bit darker, super fixed XXX

I put it next to the others when dried, so dye didn't transfer and it's the exact same shade...

I really feel like I don't want to test again until I'm late, but I know I'm sooo lying to myself and I'll be testing at any given oppurtunity lol

looks thicker to me....can u test with frer

I really don't want to test with a frer, there so expensive! And my OH would think I'm nuts, well he already thinks I'm nuts, but I'm trying my best to keep all of this away from him x

hi, i use these test, and i'm going to tell you, i've never had any evaps on them, i've only ever had a line on them when i was actually pregnant. but the line stays really light for a few days then it pops into life with a big blazing line. and i have to say your test looks really good, and it's thick! it's also pink so i'm going to say that it's looking really good for you. i'm going to be stalking your thread! :)

They look like they're getting darker to me hunni! I really hope it's the start of a new bfp x x

Thank you ladies, I just feel like there staying the same :(

I honestly thought that by now I would of had my bfn? So confused x

I had my d&c on April 13th and now even after I've had my period I am getting positives. The first picture was from before I start my period, the bottom was the first one I took at 3 1/2 weeks after the d&c and then the days after that, it got lighter but still there. I stopped testing when I got my period and now its been over 5 weeks since the procedure and I had a full blown period that I am just ending and I figured I would test just to reassure myself that it is all gone and I am still getting positives! It really makes me wonder if my bunch of hpts are fautly but the shades are different and I know falses are rare. I know I am not pregnant again as my DH and I have only had sex a few times since the m/c and we used condoms every time. It is just so frustrating. The last picture is from today, its a little fuzzy but in person the line isn't even a squinter.

Attachments

• P5140449.jpg
    P5140449.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 32
  • P5200481.jpg
    P5200481.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 41
Omg I can't believe your still getting positives! Even after your period..

I just don't get mine, there went faint to almost bfn, then started to pick up and sort of just stay there. I can't be bothered anymore :(

Well I don't know what is going on anymore. I was supposed to have my hsg done today but my doctor said no since I'm getting positives and took blood. I am waiting on the results but I just took a store brand test and its completely negative. It makes me wonder if the ICs are a bad batch or something giving me false positives.

What miu is the store brand? Is your doctor doing betas?

xoxo

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member