Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
What miu is the store brand? Is your doctor doing betas?

xoxo

JB

The box/instructions doesn't say anywhere what it is. My doctor just ordered the one test so unless something comes back weird I think that will be it. She did betas after my natural miscarriage but said it wasn't nessisary this time since I had a d&c. I just did another IC and it looks negative. I feel like my doctor is going to think I'm crazy for telling her I had a positive test today because I feel like now the blood test is going to come back at like 0 or negative or what ever.

Omg I can't believe your still getting positives! Even after your period..

I just don't get mine, there went faint to almost bfn, then started to pick up and sort of just stay there. I can't be bothered anymore :(

I think they were false positives, it was a bad batch of wondfos.

See most ics that you can buy are roughly 10miu and store bought can be anywhere around 25-100miu, obviously depending on the brand...

So it could be the wondfos being rubbish or sensitive, how was your period, was it long, red or brown, any tissue loss? Sometimes women can mistake implantation as a period.

Your betas will hopefully show what's going on :)

its possible ur pregnant i concieved 10days after my miscarriage x

<------------------Here she is :flower:

Awwww she's soooo cute baby hopes :flower: x

Heres a pic of a test I've just done, I had to use my iPad to take this pic.. But took some with my digital camera and hopefully my iPad sd card reader will arrive today, so I can upload a better picture as it does appear slightly darker than this photo depicts...

I think it's starting to go, which is very sad, but ya know a new chapter. :thumbup:

Attachments

• ca8e8df4.jpg
    ca8e8df4.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 87
Wooo Hooo lady! Those are DEFINITELY getting darker :)
I'm so stoked for you!

I'm so stoked for you!

I think there getting lighter? Lol :shrug: I wish I just didn't have this urge to test haha... I wish I could just go ya know what I'm not gonna test and actually believe what I'm saying, and then don't test till I'm either late or just wait to see if af comes...

But we all k ow that's just IMPOSSIBLE hahahaa

I'm so stoked for you!

I think there getting lighter? Lol :shrug: I wish I just didn't have this urge to test haha... I wish I could just go ya know what I'm not gonna test and actually believe what I'm saying, and then don't test till I'm either late or just wait to see if af comes...

Don't we all?!?!
I'd save sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuch mooooooonney if I could stop testing every time I have to pee [which is about every 15 minutes!]

I hope that this is some kind of super sticky, extra lucky bean in there.

The temptation to test is just over whelming lol... In the earlier days I use to spend loadssssssssss on tests, but thankfully I've calmed down and now only buy ics and just use them haha...

I just don't know what happening, because I don't feel there getting any darker, I do feel like are looking slightly only slightly more fainter... So if it was for a new pregnancy, then it can't be a very good one, as my tests aren't getting darker... Or I just had a peak in the hcg from it dropping and now it's going super slow to get to zero?

So many questions and little to know answers... I'm not even sure if I've ovulated :/ :haha: Ive had a few occasions where I've had some cramps on my right side and my cervix has been high... My CM has been watery/egg white since the d&c I've yet to get any creamy like CM so to even try and pinpoint ovulation I just haven't a clue... And I hate it! I like to know what's going on... But if I'm not pregnant, then af will come soon I hope so that I can get to grips with my cycle again :)

do a frer.mine took ages to get darker which made me paranoid as i just mc xxxx

I think I'm gonna wait abit... I'm on cd26 since d&c.. My usual cycle is 29days so not too long to wait, although I do know that my cycle may be a very long one since its after my MC :(

I've just got this niggly feeling that the positives I'm seeing are from my miscarriage, which was nearly a month ago now :shrug:

hey this same thing happen to me three months in a row, after my first mc I was indead pg again but sadly had a miscarrage and then found out again I was pg and mc again one was 6 weeks, 4weeks, and 5weeks. your right though your best bet is to get the beta and if your doc thinks your pregnant again he could be right though I hope it gose good for you this time. I know that is easier to get pg after a mc,

See most ics that you can buy are roughly 10miu and store bought can be anywhere around 25-100miu, obviously depending on the brand...

So it could be the wondfos being rubbish or sensitive, how was your period, was it long, red or brown, any tissue loss? Sometimes women can mistake implantation as a period.

Your betas will hopefully show what's going on :)

It was 6 days, spotted brown a few days before it started but on the 15th it was a full red flow. No tissue loss though. It was just like a normal period. I looked up the batch number and a lot of people are having false positives with them.

Oh that's rubbish ain't it. Stupid tests, you think companies would test them before sending that batch out for use amongst us women lol x

I have to say I am hoping for you, but I have to tell you my story too.

I had a d&c back in August. I had a blighted ovum that was found at 8 wks along. I did the same as you, test it out etc.... when asked the doc about it, he told me that the higher your hcg level was at the time, the longer it took to come out of your system. I don't remember how long it did actually take, but it was at least a month. After a d&c your wall lining are usually too thin to have a decent pregnancy. A normal m/c is different cause your uterus is not getting swiped clean, ya know what I mean.

I am sorry for your loss, they all stink no matter when it happens. But I am going to say, I think that is just what it is, old hcg. I hope I am wrong. Good luck in the future. fx'd :hugs::hugs:

Thank you for replying to me...

I'm honestly starting to think that it's old hcg now, as the tests did initially pick up... But after a week there have just stabilised and I feel yesterdays was just starting to drop back down again... So god knows what happened lol

I am hoping that af is gonna happen very very soon, I'm on cd27 my cycles did use to be 29 days and I hope I don't have to kiss those cycle lengths bye bye.. Fingers crossed for a new cycle.. So we can start over, get this lining built back up and get this body ready for a new baby :) x

My cycles stayed about the same within a day each month. And I know its not the same for all women, but I finally got PG again on Christmas Eve :) I hope it doesn't take that long for you :hugs: good luck hunni

Oh that's fab to know, hopefully my cycles are Not affected fingers crossed

And awwww what a lovely Christmas present! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member