Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't go Hunnie, I probs should of, but I was having such a horrible day... I just couldn't bear to explain everything all over again to another doctor and get disappointed.

I tested today and got a greyish line, so my hcg must be very low now :)... So onto a new cycle x

Keep up the positive attitude hun. good luck for next month :)

Thank you Hunnie..

It feels like we're just starting our Ttc journey lol.. It's feels very weird.. X

Hiya Hunnie... Thank you :hugs: it's been a horrible roller coaster of emotions recently, but hopefully positive things can happen now...

How's you? X

This is my 2nd cycle after the last mc. I don't think I O on last cycle even though I got a +opk. Hoping this cycle will be different and I'll get a peak in my CBFM.

Also I'm having testing done at the mc clinic. in 4wks they'll get the results

Babee_bugs I think you have already figured out whats going on but just wanted to say that I think it is old hcg as well, same thing happened to me ! my hcg levels took 14 weeks to get back to normal (this isnt normal though so dont worry) but they can take a wee while and when your levels are going down it is stronger in your urine than in your blood so if your tests are negative or almost id say its completely out of your system now anyway which is great and hopefully means a brand new normal cycle with a killer clean lining all ready for implanting ! Good Luck, hope you get that bfp soon ! oh and for anyone else reading this in the same situation with the tests, each test can have varying sensitives (even two tests in the same box!) so some may show up slightly darker or lighter due to that.

Well finally my iPad adaptor came, so now I can upload pictures from my digital camera :thumbup:

But yeh you are right, I've eventually figured out, this is old hcg, I have no idea why it went to nearly bfn to then pick up, stay the same for nearly a week and then eventually get to bfn! :happydance: so finally I'm happy wi my body to actually realise I'm not pregnant anymore and to move on with a new cycle.. I've never wished sooo much to get a bfn and my af before haha

The picture of the test was from 2 days ago... Yesterday I got a very greyish line to almost bfn

Attachments

• 8502025e.jpg
    8502025e.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 51
Oh no, I'm so sorry its not a new pregnancy hun :hugs:
Great news that your hcg has dropped so quickly though, almost negative already! Mine took 17 weeks after D+C! :dohh:

It's a shame it's not a new pregnancy... But my new cycle can't be that very far away, so I. Hoping it's a bfp soon :) x

I can totally relate ! All I wanted was to see a negative but was seeing positives and then once I did all I wanted was a positive but kept getting negatives ! Its an emotional rollercoaster thats for sure ! Lots of baby dust coming your way !

I hope you get that take home baby very soon hun. I can't imagine testing and seeing lines after a miscarriage :/

WTH is this?

2 days ago I tested and got a clear BFN....

today with second morning urine, I get this?

I feel like I've got pregnancy symptoms, but hoping they not in my head! Things like feeling very exhausted!, snappy, thirsty, peeing more... And that lovely yellow EWCM haha (I've only ever had this once when I was pregnant last time, which prompted me to test!) I've had these for the past couple of days which seem to be increasing. Cervix is high, firm and closed. Also light cramps.

My cycles before the MC were 29 days... Today is cd30! So technically af should be here today, but with the MC I'm aware this can be late.

Urghhhh why did I test for :shrug:

Attachments

• a9ff03a1.jpg
    a9ff03a1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 8de6e7f5.jpg
    8de6e7f5.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 91
  • e1d2930f.jpg
    e1d2930f.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 90
I can see it. I think the only way you can be sure, is to get the Dr/EPAU to take HCG bloods. x x

Hun, did you get betas done? I would. It looks like your tests have gotten darker. Do you have any frers? I'd test with one. xoxo I have trouble believing your tests would be getting darker with leftover hCG.

Hun, did you get betas done? I would. It looks like your tests have gotten darker. Do you have any frers? I'd test with one. xoxo I have trouble believing your tests would be getting darker with leftover hCG.

I didn't get betas done last week, as I could tell my tests were getting ever so fainter till on the 23rd it was a BFN, so I felt like it was pointless.

So I haven't tested since the 23rd as I was sooo sure af would of been here. But then I got this today and now I'm even more confused! Lol

I'm sure I felt ovulation happen 8-9 days ago, so I could possibly be around 7-8dpo, but it's all guesstimating as I didn't use opks.

I don't have any frer, and my OH doesn't want me to test until I know for 100% that I'm late etc... So I can't go out and buy any :/ just yet

i'm sorry all this is giving you fits. of course something like this always happens over the weekend. hope you can get bloods done early next week and have and end to this torment one way or the other! :hugs:

Hugs!! Hope you get the result you want very soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back