Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hunny

hope u r ok back from holiday now early LONG STORY. anyways i hope u r ok i have been thinking of u:hugs:

thank you ladies.... im just hoping and praying!!! with everything crossed lol.. that it is indeed a actual true BFP and not some horrible evap line or anything other than a true BFP line. Roll on tomorrow, when hopefully new tests arrive :D i shall be saving my urine haha (need to hide it though)

oh future hunnie how come ya home??? x

thank you hunnie :)

im nervous/anxious to test tomorrow... because i feel happy ive got a line of some sorts, and i hate to test tomorrow for it to be BFN... because then ill feel like Blurghhhh. Id rather feel the way i do now haha irregardless if its true or not

ooooow cant wait till tests arive im gonna b preying like mad for ya hunny. ah well we were put in a comp shit hole to put it mildly:wacko: the apartment thing was so samll u cudent even swing a cat, pluss there was mould growing everywhere so it really stank there were also dead woodlice and flies everywear. we stayed one nite and i nearly had a asthma atack and my doughters chest was bad to. we let our 18 month old son walk around in the apartment and looked at his feet and they were black. we did ask to b moved but they wudent so in the end we demanded all our money back and went home, we shud get the check in a few days. :thumbup:

just gonna go on days out now, went swimming today and hopefully going to the zoo tommorow and beach on saturday. :hugs:

we went to brixham in devon the place was called the riviera holiday camp, even the maintanance guy said it hadnt been done up since like the 80s, id i wuddent b surprised if that place gets shut down sometime soon. we took photos and showed the reps at thomas cook (where we booked the holliday) and they were horrified, the complaint has now gone to head office and to al the top bosses. dont know wat will happen:shrug:

see if there has been many more comments, there may get a kick up the bum to sort out the place... or if not they may face getting shut down...

Hopefully you get your refund, i would of done the exact same!!!

awwwww thank u hun for comenting on my avater piccy, i had my scan on monday i was like a big bag of nervs i was even shaking and the lady was like holding my hand and saying bless. yes baby was being very cheeky and rolled on to its side, our son did the same thing at his 12 week scan must b like my OH and camara shy lol:haha:

still cant relax tho with being so high risk but im just taking each day as it comes. i c my consultant on 28th aug and i was told she may scan me again then, which im hoping. got to go birmingham monday to for liver bloods and stuff. there checking me every month while im pregnant. bit of a pain having to travel to birmingham every month and also go up and down to our local hospital but i know its for the best and i am happy they r keeping a eye on me.:thumbup:

awwww bless... my DS2 did a handstand and went full circle on his 12 week scan lol!!! hes still like that now and hes 5! haha

yeh sounds a pain in the buttock, but its for yours and babbas health and so nevermind... maybes you could go and do abit of retail therapy afterwards???

Ive been messing around with that colour splash thing online.... (where the background is grey and you can pick out colour of things)

Can ya tell im bored??? lol

Attachments

• P1090476edit.jpg
    P1090476edit.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 49
awwww bless... my DS2 did a handstand and went full circle on his 12 week scan lol!!! hes still like that now and hes 5! haha

yeh sounds a pain in the buttock, but its for yours and babbas health and so nevermind... maybes you could go and do abit of retail therapy afterwards???

oh yes now that does sound like a plan:thumbup::thumbup:

hahaha thought it would :) im sure there would be plenty of shops in Birmingham :haha:

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/P1090476-tweak.jpg

ive turned up the saturation a bit lol (arghhh i need my new tests! NOW! lol)

Heres the same test i did earlier at dinner time just took picture at different time... around 5mins after i took it...

another picture of the same test just at a different time...

The line is still there haha, right ok im convinced its deffo there haha :happydance:

Attachments

• P1090451.jpg
    P1090451.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 26
  • P1090458.jpg
    P1090458.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 30
ive just bought some clearblue digitals on ebay... just incase i need to use them :)

future hopes- Judging by your avatar, I would guess your little bean is a girl going by the skull. just thought I'd throw that out there.

well I'm patiently waiting for mrs post woman to bring my new tests!... I'll cry if they don't turn up today lol

My temp is still high!... Cervix is also very high up! Very tightly closed (usually its always slightly open, because I've laboured/dilated before) so when it's usually at its slightly open ish I class it as closed.. But today it feels like its been glued shut, it's not open a tiny little bit... Its also very firm! Id say ever hard! Which is also a very good sign.

Collected my urine and it's dark! Very very dark... That's usually a good sign for me also

CM is creamy and it's gone from no smell, to smelling acidly... Also a good sign!

So fingers crossed for a good outcome... Also just checked my cross checking notes and this cycle I felt left side ovulation pain, with my MCs I felt right side ovulation pain...

Let's hope it's good news... Now where is this post woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back