Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your fmu test had a line not sure about smu was it more diluted ??? X

^^^ yeah do nursing hun its great I've loved doing it !!! It is hard work but very worthwhile and when I was pregnant they offered mat leave wish I took it now haha!!! But it's so rewarding Hun have you got a levels or equilvant ?? X

I think the 2MU was more diluted, but i only left it an hour or 2 since FMU....

Ive only got GCSE's, ive also got some computer NVQ's

Ekk can't wait too see your tests in the next few dys hope I get signal from France otherwise Iam gunna be lost haha!!!

Ah okay well I would enrol on an access to health professions course then you have too have c's in maths n English tho :) xxz

Oh when you going to france??? lucky thing

I got a B and C in English.... and D in Maths :/ That was GCSE's but i did redo maths when i did a home study course and i think i got a B in maths.. cant fully rember though, it was a very longggggg time ago now lol ill have to dig out my CV as its all on there lol

re tested :blush: i do see something, but im thinking antibody strip??? the second image is the same as the first, only ive tried to tweak it with saturation to pull out what im seeing. I dont see much pink.

Attachments

• P1090309.jpg
    P1090309.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 24
  • P1090309edit.jpg
    P1090309edit.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
Heres How first and second morning urine dried... there is deffo something there! but what :shrug: lol oh the joys of testing! haha

Attachments

• P1090314.jpg
    P1090314.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 31
there is defo lines on them huni !!!! and on the last you hae done i see a v faint line !! your need too hold your pee for like 5 hours haha xx

hahaha... i cant hold it for that long, im having to drink loads i feel really dehydrated and feel sooo energyless.... Plus ive got waves of nausea today and also headache... my temp was high this morning so hoping i dont have an infection or something...

But i will try my best!!! my urine has been a very very light this past couple of days (probs cos im drinking loads more), usually when i test, its more orange! haha just for concentration purposes lol

oh well thats good think you only need key skills in maths so you probley have that and you live in hartlepool rite thats close too teeside ?? is it ??? lol haha they got nursing and midwiferey courses there too i am thinking about going there after my nursing too do follow on midwifery as am moving too catterick darlington and it looks he closest uni .............

any yes am setting off too france at 6 ahahaa!!! my mum & dad have a house down there so staying there for 1 week not looking forward too the drive though grrr brrr lol xx

oh sounds lovely hunnie... have fun :)

yeh Teeside uni is very close to me aswell as Catterick Garrison... my mums good friend live just round the corner, so im always up and down there, as my mum doesnt drive lol x

well ive held my pee since 3pm!!! ive done good :haha:... Its still got a shadowy something going on... but what?

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/P1090327.jpg

haha Wookie that is the one million dollar question...

but if i go by when i felt my cervix being High soft Open with EWCM... i could either be 12DPO or 7DPO...or i suppose anywhere in between, because around that time i had 9 days of fertile CM...

Im hoping its the 7DPO! lol

My chart is in my siggy if you wish to have a look... i started temping after i believe ive ovulated :dohh: my temps are high post ovulation temps... and there very similar to my temps on my pregnant charts!...

Today ive been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms, so i will be very very surprised if im not!... suppose only time will tell

Checked on your chart there, and you're right, it would be hard to determine when you ovulated, although from that rise, you definitely did pop an egg.

I'm not seeing lines on your tests...the last test looks like POSSIBLY an evap, but I just couldn't say one way or another. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, or the negative voice on here, but I keep seeing BFN's from your tests. I hope I'm wrong!!! I just hate on the testing section on BnB how EVERYONE always sees lines! And I'm sitting there, squinting, tilting my screen, etc., and I can't see anything! I refuse to give anyone false hope, and after all you've been through recently, you don't need any more let-downs. Again, I could be, and hope, that I'm completely wrong!!!

Yeh my chart is pretty screwy, but as the days are ticking by and my temps are still high, im feeling more and more confident that i have ovulated... im just not confident on when. Im really hoping that it was 8 days ago and so today im 7DPO??? (i hope!)

Im not seeing lines myself i must say (and having 14 weeks of positive tests, ive grew to know exactly how there look etc) but i do keep seeing a "shadowy something" but i have noticed that now on these new batch of tests ive gotten, the dye seems to linger for ages!!! and so im not sure if its just residual dye just hanging around in the testing area, or if its just the antibody strip showing through.

Monday i had some crampy goings on, that felt like implantation to me... but yesterday for about 5 hours i had it again and for sure felt like implantation... it felt bruised, dull heavy etc like i had a knot in my pelvic area... which is something ive felt before and then a couple of days later ive had a BFP.

im sooo trying not to test, but its sooo hard not too... Ive made an agreement (begrudingly) that if im not pregnant this cycle, when AF comes i will go on Contraceptive. So im eager to see if we have been successful again, although i dont feel very hopeful, i surely cant be 3rd time lucky???

I need to stop testing :dohh: ive got more cramps :/...

1st pic is about 5 mins... 2nd is about 7 mins (photo quality is rubbish as my camera hates Night time!!!) 3rd is inverted... and ive marked where i see something

Attachments

• P1090361.jpg
    P1090361.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 27
  • P1090366.jpg
    P1090366.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 15thaug11.jpg
    15thaug11.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 24
I don't see lines on your last tests. :hugs:

Since you really want a baby, do you think your dh will agree to you not going on contraceptives? You've been through so much. xx

i've been quietly stalking you and my suggestion is *IF* you do get af this cycle maybe go on birth control or use condoms for a few months so that your hubby can recover from the pain of the miscarriages and then after a few months bring it up to him how much it really means to you and how you would really like to try again and i'm sure he will agree and just try not to tell him anything about it until you get your positive and maybe even after its confirmed with the doctor so that he doesn't get so emotional cause we all know men dont handle emotions well.. :)

good luck though and i'm hoping this cycle ends in your rainbow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"