Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh and an idea for telling DH..

maybe write him a sweet personal note about how much you love him and how you are feeling or buy a card and then write on it "what's meant to be will always find a way" and put the digi test in a box and wrap it so he reads the card first and then when he opens the box he'll see the test!

Holy Crap CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one has just GOT to stick!!!!!!

i am soooooo stinkin excited i have to post in both places! this is so freakin exciting. i have such a good feeling about this little babe!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh my god Babee!!!! I can't believe it. I'm soooo sooooo happy for you chick. Got a feeling about this one babe. Praying for a sticky bean chick - well done!!!! :hugs:

Whoa awesome line! congrats honey, hoping that baby is snuggled in well! Can't wait to see a digi, when are you planning to do one?

Yay!!! Congratulations, and I'm so happy you're feeling crummy, but only because it's a good sign :haha:

awwww ladies, you are all sooo Lovely!!!... I just started blubbering from all the kinds words and support :D

well i broke the news to him!... he mentioned something about me going on contraceptives, i just couldnt sit there and lie!!!... so i sent him a email, not the best idea but ya know, he works from home on a computer and is logged into his emails 24/7 so i knew he would see it pop up...

so i attached this:
https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/Funny-Pregnancy-Announcements-9.jpg

He was shocked!!! and proceeded with "wow my sperms are pretty good eh?"

I thought the digitals may of came today, but sadly there havent :(... im hoping there will come on monday and i shall be peeing on them...

Ive tested 4 times today haha, as i didnt quite believe them and thought, oh i bet ive got a dodgy batch of them lol... its sooo dark aswell!... so hoping this is good :)

Heres my tests from this morning:

1st FMU
2nd FMU (dipped a second one, as i didnt believe the first! lol
3rd 2MU... Cant believe how much darker that was!

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/4cbe964bf3b0a9dbb5f73a7bd0ec64d5.jpg

oh my goodness wow look at progression already!! stick baby stick!

oops sorry I jumped the gun, thanks for posting!

Do you have a link to where these tests are sold? I would like to buy some, they are awesome

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150828209497?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I got them off ebay :) this is the first time ive ever used them and im impressed :haha: i seen that dan-o had used them.. .so i hunted them down!!! haha

Oh congratulations!! You deserve this!

Can't believe how quickly the line got so dark!!

I know!!!!.... There was only like an hour hold... Madness, probs had more dye or the test was more sensitive :haha:

Just retested:

Look at the PINKAGE!!!... Its YUMMYYYYYYY this was only at 5 mins aswell!!!

(2nd image is from this morning)

Attachments

• P1090645.jpg
    P1090645.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 4cbe964bf3b0a9dbb5f73a7bd0ec64d5.jpg
    4cbe964bf3b0a9dbb5f73a7bd0ec64d5.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online