Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it weird that i'm so happy about seeing your tests that it makes me want to go pee on something?

hahahaha.... have you got any tests??? if sooo PEEEE on them lol

no...i sent all my extras to one of the girls on here who was out. maybe i'll go pee on some baking soda and see if it fizzes! :haha:

Huge Congrats on your BFP!!! :flower: H&H 9 months to you!!

Congrats babes!!! Beautiful progression! I've been rooting for you hun! I have a good feeling about this Beanie :)

Yippee!! Look at those lines! Can't wait for tomorrows tests! or maybe again tonight.. thanks for the link by the way!

thank you ladies... I had the worst night sleep ever lastnight! it was sooo hot and humid!, then my nose was blocked so i had to breathe through my mouth, i was full of wind which ive still got now!!!.. i had the window open and yup some idiot was zooming up and down at 2am!!! then i could hear loads of people singing etc lol.... Its now 8:21am and im up, had enough haha

ive skipped testing my FMU... will test 2MU i think thats my best :)

:yipee: i got preg after mc and now shes crawling about giggling on the floor next to me :)

Awww. Sorry you had a tough night. I'm up (literally) every HOUR peeing. It's insane!

Can you post your SMU pics please (progression if you're able)?

Just retested...

1st Pic is yesterdays
2nd is todays... :happydance:

Attachments

• P1090627.jpg
    P1090627.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 55
  • P1090674-1.jpg
    P1090674-1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 61
:happydance::happydance:

im sooo bloody chuffed!!!.. ive got all day constant nausea! woohoooooooo, havent had it in the previous pregnancies.. so praying this is a good sign

Hahha i feel fertile now... but i havent felt it so much in the last few years..

Lee was saying today, god i best not look at another girl, as i might get them pregnant!!! (He believes his little spermies are super duper now)... I just go along with it!, keeps him happy haha

i was just thinking of all that's happened to you in the last (almost) 2,000 posts in this thread. what a wild ride.

I know Bexx... Its been a Horrible Road!.... But hopefully now is the end to that road and a new one is beginning, I will make it to the end!!! :)

and just think of what a fabulous little miracle you'll hold in your arms when you come to the next beginning. *she* will be perfect! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"