• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying and have everything crossed that this will be the end of sadness and loss for you, and a brand-new beginning!

Thank you ladies..... I just can't contain my excitement, I nearly blurted it out to my mum earlier HAHAHAHA but I must resist, I don't want to tell her untill I've got a scan photo in hand and everything is perfect :)

Thank you Hunnie...

I'm abit curious about my dates lol.. Just wondering if any of you pregnant ladies who know they lmp and ovulation... Do you get the same due date if you use both dates? Obviously I haven't a clue when I'm actually due hahaha

My chart

Here's a link to my chart if anyone would like to take a guess lol... Where it says AM or PM that's when I had spermies... When it's got a X that's when I didn't lol

if your estimation of o is correct, you'd be due right around may 1 (they day after my birthday).

my due date by lmp and o were off by a little more than a week because i have long cycles. o date is much more accurate. that's what i used for the above.

I just came back to answer and am gonna echo Bexx, lol. May 1st!! :D

Thats so exciting babee! Im happy hubs is taking this well!

I think o is right on the chart so may 1 it is!

I got May the 1st also.... Feeling better now yous all agree with my Ovulation interpretation day :) i suppose i shall know in due course.... its just awkward not knowing exactly either your LMP or Ovulation day...

Lee is well... Hes not overly happy, but hes said to me he doesnt want to get excited/happy untill we have a scan and see a healthy baby bouncing around. Which ya know what, fair play to him!. Im excited and scared rolled into one. Im happy im pregnant, but ill be even more excited once i get past that 12 week stage and have a lovely scan photo in hand. so i know what hes going on about and i cant ask for anything more..... He also cant wait to see what creations i come up with for the baby ( I make my own reusable nappies, changing bags, cosytoes for prams, pram covers, pram hoods, cot bedding etc etc) he loves watching me make things (yeh hes strange like that lol)

So were just gonna plod on like normal, hope and pray everything is ok etc, once we get a scan that confirms everything is ok... then we can fully enjoy it!!! (having losses surely sucks out being blissfully ignorant) x

Here are todays tests :).... I opened one of my packets and pulled out this bluey/green one lol, i guess it wasnt suppose to be there as the rest of the tests are pink haha... so i dipped both :haha:

Now im just waiting to pounce on my postie for my digital tests!!! I wonder if i get 2-3 or just 1-2 today, we shall see :)

Attachments

• P1090754.jpg
    P1090754.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 50
Tests are lookin' good! Looking back on my current pregnancy in the earlier days, I tested EVERY day until I was about 7 weeks along...I have a whole huge ziplock baggie full of BFP's!!! LOL!!!

Digi read "pregnant 1-2" :happydance: Checked inside and it looks borderline 2-3 woohoooo the lines are very dark, so i might take my other Digi Tomorrow? or i might just save it till when i get a 3+

I did another Pink IC with 2MU and my god its soooooooooooo much darker!

(i shall upload it later, just off out for dinner) x

congrats,bare in mind that they will go lightier the longer u keep testing x

Yay! Congratulations! I have been stalking your thread and hoped this would happen for you. Here's hoping for this for the rest of us soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back