Babies Due March 2015

My thread that you are part of cajadaem is still going. I like the small groups better too

yey, how is everyone feeling? i think smaller groups feel a bit more personal, i'm glad i'm not the only one :)

I am feeling pretty good! I really don't feel pregnant at all yet, and wouldn't mind a little bit of morning sickness to ease my mind haha.

:hi: I'm due around march 17th with my 2nd baby :)

I like the idea of a smaller group as well! I'm due March 7th! Can I join ya'll?

Nellylou, i see you are staying yellow! Anyone else staying with a yellow bump throughout their pregnancy?

Nellylou, i see you are staying yellow! Anyone else staying with a yellow bump throughout their pregnancy?

no way! I don't have the patience to wait! We will find out asap!!

Hi all can I join you please baby no 1 due 3rd March. March mallows thread great but if you miss one day it's like having to read an essay to catch up.

Slightly concerned at the moment that I don't have any sickness I know I should be grateful but just like any symptoms that show the little bean is happy.

Tmi but having the opposite to constipation - going 3-4 times a day !!! Surely that's not normal lol

I also can't wait to find out the sex of the baby - got a feeling it may be a girl

Hello everyone :) hope everyone is feeling fine on this gorgeous sunny day?
i am going to be finding out the sex of baby at 16weeks, i am so very impatient, and like to shop according to gender. although before i conceived i said this time i will have a surprise, then in reality, i cant do it, i'm itching to know already! i have bought a gendermaker test from ebay, for fun more than anything, but i did it with the last and it was right, so no harm in having a go. lol

Hi, im a feb mummy but thought id poke my head in as I tend to go past due and I could end up a March Mum again, my secondborn is a March baby.

Hi girlies!!
Can i join? I used to be a big Baby and Bumper when I was pregnant with my daughter (now 20mths)
We decided to start NTNP in March of this year, (had implanton taken out end of Feb) thinking we had lots of time before we caught again, i was wrong... BFP got yesterday! Due date from LMP will be the 17th of March... Day after my son will turn 11! lol. Im not known for having overdue or early babies.. Elliot was on his EDD and Elsie came in the morning of the 2nd day "overdue" so I'm hoping Elliot does have to share his brithday! lol.

Congrats to you all and happy & healthy 9mths! xx

Good morning and welcome Bowmans, CarlyJade and Lynnikins!

KGriffin, I am not staying yellow lol.... I just put the wrong march mallow thing and then didn't bother fixing it :) I don't have the will power to not find out! I can not wait!!!

Hi, my EDD is March 18, 2015
With my first two babies I delivered at 36+3 weeks. Thinking there's a trend and I may have a late february or early march baby.

Happy healthy 9 months to us!!!!!!

Welcome Calm81! Wow, your babies come early! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->