Babies Due March 2015

Just found out today and due to online calculator due March 20th. I'll update when i get a dating scan

Thanks Girls. :) No multiples. All Singeltons. I was done at 5 and my sweet little Alannah surprised us 16 months ago. And despite taking precautions this one is also a surprise. We only have 1 boy in the middle of a bunch of girls. So hoping for a brother for my little guy but would love a girl too. I definitly know girls. :)

Hi,
I am guessing that I am due around March 5th, but with my irregular cycle, I will confirm it with my doctor's appointment. Congrats to all! :happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies.

I go for my first midwife early bird session today - don't know much about it but fro. What I've read it's a group session where they give you info and lots of leaflets.

Would love to have my first booking appointment and book my scan in too but I could be waiting till I'm 14 weeks for my first scan - until then how do I know my pregnancy is viable I just keep reading horror stories :-(

How are you ladies- any new symptoms. Yesterday my new symptom was aching hips. The tiredness continues - hubby says all I do is eat and sleep at the moment. The joys of pregnancy.... :)

Hi ladies! I am due march 14th. Keeping my fingers crossed this is my rainbow baby after 2 recurrent miscarriages. My first appointment is on the 22nd, so if all is well then, it will be a milestone as I never make it past 6 weeks.

We decided to wait to tell my DS until we know for sure. I don't want to break his heart since he asks for a sister daily.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hey ladies, I am due the 18th March with baby number two! I am super scared as have had three losses this year... please stick little peanut :wacko:

Welcome to all the new ladies! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months to all!

Bowmans, how did your appt go yesterday?

Hey it was great much better than expected it was first half of booking appointment and filled in the green book and given lots of information. Picked hospital and midwife is due to call Monday to arrange blood and urine tests. Can't wait to get first scan that will make it real xx how's you

Doing much second bloods on.Monday then hopefully if my hcg is high enough ill get.my ultrasound next week as well. Hoping for a great week!

Doing much second bloods on.Monday then hopefully if my hcg is high enough ill get.my ultrasound next week as well. Hoping for a great week!

That's so exciting about your scan. Your bloods will be fine I'm sure x

I actually feel quite optimistic which is a nice change. I also have a feeling im having a boy. Consider this an early quote lol

Nausea started today - arghhhh. Felt so sick this morning had to sleep it off.

Sorry about your nausea bowmans. Speaking of sleeping, is anyone having absolutely terrible sleep? Im tossing and turning all night which is unusual for me. Any helpful hints ladies?

Yes KGriffin! Sleep has been rough! It's hard to get comfortable! Although, I would sleep on my stomach a lot & that is not possible anymore, there is a pressure there that didn't use to be & it's just not comfy. Hubby LOVES to cuddle which most of the time I'm fine with, but here lately, it's been a little much & keeping me from sleeping! I didn't get to sleep until about 2:30 last night & then woke up at 5:30 to pee & was up for a while, finally went back to sleep & slept till about 9:30- so I'm glad I finally got some sleep! BUT when I did wake up by boobs were the sorest they've ever been so far & hubby mentioned how much bigger they are already getting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->