Babies Due March 2015

I cant stay yellow either! Even though, part of me wants to. Im very impatient and my dh says he needs to know . I found out at 14 weeks last time!

How did you find out so early last time!?

All my babies were born at 38 weeks. so no doubt this will be the same, my little girl with have her 5th birthday the week before. I had planned to TTC from August, and came off cerazette about 2 months ago, and had a NTNP moment a couple of weeks ago, thinking it wouldnt be that easy, and was wrong, as it led to my positive tests :)

can i join this with March 2nd for me :)

first baby and first EVER positive test :D xx

I'm impatient to find out my baby's gender, too. I want a girl but would take home any gender LO and be the happiest mama on the planet. After my first MC I just want a healthy happy baby, and would be pleased even if the gender isn't what I want. Boys can be cuties too!

I totally agree. A boy is a blessing, any healthy baby is. I hope i dont catch flack for saying this, but i really dont understand the gender disappointment thing.

I totally agree. A boy is a blessing, any healthy baby is. I hope i dont catch flack for saying this, but i really dont understand the gender disappointment thing.

The only way I can maybe, possibly understand it is if you say, try & try to have a girl & end up with 5 boys. Haha. But still, a HEALTHY baby should be top priority.

I just got my pos test today! Mar 24th is my due date, but due to a vertical csec incision, I'll be Feb 24-Mar 3rd. They won't let me go over 37 weeks.

Nice to meet you all!

So how is everyone feeling? Is anyone getting any early symptoms yet?

I have murderous heartburn today. And a sudden food aversion to chicken. I nearly puked twice today eating chicken.

I am way too early for symptoms.

Can someone tell my body to knock it off please? ;)

I would like to join please...just got my bfp a few days ago. We couldn't be happier. Due march 19 (for now at least). This will be my second and hubbies first. So far my symptoms are major back pain, frequent bathroom breaks, random nausea/ sore boobies. This go around is soooo different than my first. It almost scares me a little. My first will be 5 in november, I almost feel like a newbie all over again. Lol

We will be finding out..I need to prepare...sooo stinkin excited..just can't wait till first midwife appt and I hear this little persons hb

Welcome newbies! I hope everyone is doing well. Feeling a little nauseous today.... fun stuff!

Good morning ladies, woke up feeling sick to my stomach. Im soo hungry just nervous its all going to come up. On another note anyone feel like there belly is already getting hard? Im only 4 weeks and if I push on my belly its starting to harden. I know they say you show faster with each pregnancy I just didnt think it would be so soon.

Hi Ladies!

I'm due March 7th with my 7th child. Technically 8th. I lost my first born child to Menningitis at 4 months. he was born with multiple anomalies.

Anyways I have 5 girls and 1 boy here on earth. They were all born between 37 and 39 weeks.

Tho this baby was a surprise im happy to be here. :)

Hi Ladies!

I'm due March 7th with my 7th child. Technically 8th. I lost my first born child to Menningitis at 4 months. he was born with multiple anomalies.

Anyways I have 5 girls and 1 boy here on earth. They were all born between 37 and 39 weeks.

wow 7th child!!! thats so amazing, were any multiples or were they all individual? congrats on the newest BFP :D xx

Hi Ladies!

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->