Baby Babblings

Woohoo! :happydance: Sorry for the late reply, just had a nice soak in the bath :) xx

Don't blame ya hun!

Happy birthday hope you have a lovely day and get very spoiled :) xx

Happy birthday Natt!! And yayyyyy Laura! So happy for you that all went well at the scan! Bet it all feels very surreal eh? :D x

Very lol when I think about I can now imagine what jellybean looks like and how big lol tis strange! Roll on next scan ey :) Xx

Time is going to fly by now you have the initial scan out of the way and worries eased! x

6 weeks today! Eeee!

My bean is def growing. My tummy under my belly button is somewhat tender and yesterday i experienced stretching twinges on my lower right side. They didn't hurt, but I was aware of something happening. I still have sore nipples, and I get SOOOOO tired after a day of activity. I went to the gym yesterday, followed by playing some catch at the park with DH, mid-way through, I was BEAT. So tired when I got home that I was grumpy and my feet hurt?!

Just thinking...what if I have twinnies!? OMG...I would freak.

How are you all feeling? Also, do you all plan to nurse your babies? When should we start buying baby things?!

I sure hope it does hun lol

Haha teenah I love your updates! Lol

Glad alls going well, I'm always tired too! And that's without going the gym! Lmao

Got heartburn tonight but other than that and fatigue not too bad thanks hun :) I hope I can buy my boobs will need to do some growing before then :haha: hmmm that's a tricky one! Due to lack of space we won't buying much till we get a house and def won't be buying big things like nursery furniture and pram etc until after 20wks just to be doubly sure everything's ok. Smaller things like a few grows and mitts etc then probs after next scan at 13wks. Going to buy a keepsake box tonight, just waiting for my SIL to come round then going shopping! I prefer to shop on my own tho, never buy what I want when someone's with me :/ never mind I might go shopping next week too :haha:

Thank you very much for the Birthday wishes ladies. I had a great day and an amazing night! :D:hugs: xxx

Laura - I can understand waiting. Trust me, I had a total meltdown the night before last because my Youtube surfing about birthing led me to a really sad video about a stillborn baby - I was not prepared for the emotional impact and I would prefer never to talk about it again. I am scared, but really focused on being positive. So positive that I went on a little online shopping spree today, which included the following:

Several long sweaters (I like the look of layering long cardigans over clothes, it covers my huge ass)

2 pairs of mat. pants (jeans and cargo style)
1 maternity pencil skirt for work
New York Yankees Onesies (3 piece set) in all three sizes (0-3 months, 3-6, and 6-9) so a total of 9 onesies! (you UK gals call them grows, right?)
1 neutral yellow rubber ducky printed ULTRA soft footsie pajamas

2 cute mat. dresses!

Aww hun it doesn't bare thinking about does it! Gotta think of how many babies are born perfectly fine compared the ones who aren't :hugs:

Woohoo go you! Makes it real when you buy a few things :) I think it's the lack of space that's stopping us really, I can't buy things and sneak them away hehe

Mat jeans are soooooooooo comfy :)

I'm feeling mega fat today :( my ass feels massive :( so I'm drowning my sorrows with American hard gums :) hehe xx

Jelly sweets :) theyre sort of dome shaped hard fruit jellies covered in sugar mmmmmmmm lol

girlie's you shouldnt even be thinking about that, enjoy your pregnancy as long as baby is kicking (when baby gets bigger) then all is well. x

I can tell ya now i didnt think about it untill when i bought my unborn baby a all in one unisex romper, then my MIL said you shouldnt of bought it because you dunno what will happen and that put my mind on over load, it horrible for people to put a downer on your pregnancy and it should be enjoyed not a worry, After honey starting kicking in my yummy i was fine and i new she was fine because she was like a bouncing rabbit in there lol i felt like i was being attacked on the insides lol, it dont hurt lol dont worry not unless they get your ribs :D but its part of pregnancy and you'll miss you belly when your born, I kept rubbing mine after honey was born and kept relising oppps she's out now, NO belly but it was a thing i did alot so it was a habbit. I cant wait for your little ones to come so i can see all the beautiful picture's. x

here's some scan pic's of honey look at the big change in a couple of weeks couldnt fine my 6 week scan but she was only A litte pea. x

2nd scan - 10 weeks & 6 days pregnant
DSCF1956.jpg

3rd scan - 13 weeks & 2 days
DSCF1957.jpg

4th scan - 16 weeks & 2 days
DSCF1958.jpg

7th scan - 38weeks & 2 days
DSCF1959.jpg

Sorry didnt post 5th and 6th scan but there in a photo album some were and not to sure were but look how the 2nd and 3rd and 4th make a big difference. Then at 38 weeks and 2 days they can just about get her head in the scan pic lol. They said it wasnt worth buying a scan pic at 38 weeks as you can just about get her in the pic but i said na i wont one so they just gave it to me for free but it didnt matter if i just see her nose i wanted one. x x x

Bless! Love how squished she was in the last one lol :D

Aww I know you mean jess, I just have moments when I think hmmm it's a bit too soon just yet, desperate to buy things tho lol we had a good look at travel systems and cot bedding this afternoon, ATM it's between 2 prams and we really like a white Winnie the pooh bedding range from babies r us! I soooo wanted to buy it and Simon told me I could, but then what if we find one we like more plus we've got nowhere to put it ATM sooooo we shall wait hehe xx

We have decided that after the 12 week scan, if all is well of course, as soon as we walk out of the hospital, we are going baby shopping :winkwink: Can't wait!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->