Baby Babblings

Hello girl's,

You's have been chatty lol. x

Love delilah, she's beautiful laura. x x x

Lol thanks jess :) she's teeny!

How you doin? Xx

Your welcome, And she she's so small. Well me lol, I woke up this morning to bleeding and thought here I go again. Did'nt know what the hell was going on, Then thought maybe I ov'ed yesterday and it's spotting but NOPE turn's out iv got a water infection. TMI alert, So now every time I wee&Wipe (lol) there's blood. Feel like sh*t. x x x

How are you and the fella... Awww and cant forget bump lol, how are you's getting on? x x x

Laura - We have officially moved into our new house :happydance: I haven't done any heavy lifting, my OH did it all, I felt useless but then again, he knows I can't lift heavy things at the moment. Glad to hear the Hospital have finally pulled their finger out of their arse and filled your notes in :rofl: Awww Delilah is sooo cute! xx

Teenah - I'm not too bad thank you hun, I haven't heard anything back from the Hospital so I'm guessing they are just treating it as a severe migraine, haven't had anymore symptoms so that's good :D xx

Awww hun congrat's on new house, bet it's lovly hay. awww bless ya your not useless, your pregnant. :D x x x

Ow and hun, I gave the last of them OPK's you gave me to a friend as im having a break after this cycle, and she said were did you get them from hun? x x x

Awww hun congrat's on new house, bet it's lovly hay. awww bless ya your not useless, your pregnant. :D x x x

Ow and hun, I gave the last of them OPK's you gave me to a friend as im having a break after this cycle, and she said were did you get them from hun? x x x

Thank you hun, it is lovely :D Hehe my OH understands so that's good :thumbup:

That'a fine hun, sorry it's come to this and it's making you want to take a break from TTC, sending you lot's of :dust: and hopefully you will get your little baby soon :hugs:

I got the OPK's from, I think it was either Ebay or Amazon chick xx

Sorry to hear you've got a uti :( I had 2 whilst TTC not nice :nope: Hope you feel better soon, a break from TTC will do you good xx

Glad your all moved in Natt :) do you love it? Lol thanks Hun I forgot how tiny they are! My friend got 2 today too lol

And with the hosp, I know right!!

We have done nothing today :) just laid in bed and watched ice age :) soooooo nice! Lol xx

Laura - Thank you hun, I do love it :D You're welcome chick, aww bless. It's bank holiday weekend, lying in bed sounds good to me! :winkwink: xx

Thx girlie's. x x x

I have a look for her natt and see if i can find them. Thx for letting me know. x x x

That's good Natt :) be settled and sorted in time for YLM :)

Jess how you feeling now hun? Are you going docs as soon as they're open? Xx

Im feeling like crap hun, Quite tired, In so much pain as Im ovulating today, and the pain is bad enothe with this urine/water infection i got. Im not even happy that ov is happening and iv been having :sex: every day for the last 7 day's non stop. Even though i know it wont happen this month. :(

My wonderful fiance went and got my prescription for my infection, just gotta try and get it tomorrow.

Om my doctor's been fully booked for the last week and iv been trying to get cancelation's or emergency app's but havent had any luck so gonna have to ring them back on wednesday and just see what happen's from there. x x x

Oh Hun that sucks :( make sure you get your prescription today, water infections can't be left hun, take some painkillers too, there's no point being in pain :hugs:

Other than that do nothing, spend time with honey watching films on the sofa (if she'll sit still ;) ) and get plenty of rest, sounds like you need it!

Xx

Thx hun, lol yer gotta defo get it today. and i will be lol. x x x

That made me laugh if she will stay still :D na she might do lol sometime's she will but some time's very vigity. x x x

So what's happening with you and getting your own place hun, any good news yet. x x x

Glad to hear it! Lol

Stick a good Disney film on ;)

We should hopefully hear something Wednesday about what the start date of the contract will be then we'll be able to carry on looking :happydance: found what I think could be the perfect wedding venue yesterday too! They've got an open day in July so gonna go along and if we like it get a price :) I think once we get a contract and venue booked everything else will fall into place :)

I do have a major dilemma tho.........having my hair cut Friday and I can't decide whether to keep growing it or have it cut back into a slightly longer inverted bob! Lol bought some new curling tongs today so I'm gonna give them a bash and see what I think lol xx

Jess - You're welcome hun :hugs: Sorry to hear you are not feeling well at the moment chick, hope you feel better soon :( xx

I found the link to the OPK's that I got:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Highly-Sen...H8VM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1338809357&sr=8-5

Laura - Definetly hehe :D Ooo wedding plans huh? :winkwink: xx

Oh yes! Lol cannot wait to become mrs talbot :) he annoys me but I love him so much :)

We pretty much know what we want so it's just a case of sourcing things and actually doing it :) jellybean will be a gorgeous age too and look soooooo cute in a little dress or suit :) eeeeek! Xx

Oh yes! Lol cannot wait to become mrs talbot :) he annoys me but I love him so much :)

We pretty much know what we want so it's just a case of sourcing things and actually doing it :) jellybean will be a gorgeous age too and look soooooo cute in a little dress or suit :) eeeeek! Xx

Aww bless, can't wait to see those beautiful wedding pictures of you, your husband and little Jellybean :happydance:

We are hoping to get married either next year or the year after, not too sure yet :blush: xx

Hey dolls!

Hope you're doing well!

Jessica - Oh no! Water infections (UTI's) are the worst! I had one when I was 14 years old (I guess from swimming and staying in wet clothes) and OMG...it hurt so effing bad! Like I wanted to DIE! Please drink LOTS of water and look into taking a good probiotic pill - I like ALIGN. Also, a TTC break will do wonders...promise, just kick back, clear up that Water infection and enjoy your family.

Natt - Eeeeeeeeeee! All moved in! That's great! It's like a new chapter in your life! Also, I am glad to hear that the hospital hasn't called you back with bad news, but I am concerned about them not following up at all. I encourage you to call and request an update, also, a referral to Neurology might be in order to rule out clots, tumors, or other nasties (just remember to tell them that you are preggers).

Laura - As always I am at work logged on so I can't see the pic of your little Delilah! Grrrrrr...memo to self: log on at home! As for the WEDDING! Eeeeeeeeee! So exciting! I didn't have a wedding, which suits me and DH just fine, but I do loooooove to plan one! Details about the dress style you want are in order!? As for your hair...Oooo...this is tough, I would say grow it out since right now the estrogen in your body is causing your hair to not shed and also it is growing at a more rapid rate, so this is the time to grow lush hair! Plus, you'll be able to do more of a variety of formal hairstyles for the wedding with long hair! See pic! Then you can chop it all off later...

Update:

10+4 weeks preggers
Had a great day with DH yesterday - he came home around 4 ish, so we spent the evening together, got in some AMAZING BDing...LoL. TMI - but it had to be said! Also, I have to say, my DH is SMOKING HOT! He is blonde haired with blue eyes, SUPER muscular (he does body building), and just plain HOT! I am seriously not at his level, like I am cute, I guess, but quite chubby these days...But he's just such a doll, super loving and perfect (but he does get on my last damn nerve sometimes!) Anyhow...we are so excited about our baby, yesterday we laid in bed and listened to the babies HB for the first time together - ususally I listen to it while he's getting dressed or in the shower, since he wakes up super early for work and we don't get much time together...He got REALLY happy when he heard it and said, "that was really special mama." So sweet.

Back to work...ugh...I effing hate work...P.S. Remember I refused to do work that I wasn't being paid for? Well, today one of the super higher ups has to do a REALLY complex task bc I wont and I am sure they are going to be PISSED. But I don't care. It's the only way they will see what I actually do.

Attachments

• 4QON2QCAQY9EFCCAVQ1FQRCA7DAWYECAY6K5NKCAFZXTIBCAQZ1A5MCA42R56HCA550JWYCAUUZM4WCASXN91TCA4CC505CA.jpg
    4QON2QCAQY9EFCCAVQ1FQRCA7DAWYECAY6K5NKCAFZXTIBCAQZ1A5MCA42R56HCA550JWYCAUUZM4WCASXN91TCA4CC505CA.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 11
Teenah - We sure are all moved in, we love it! Managed to get everything unpacked now so it looks more like home and not like we are moving again with everything in bags :rofl:

I don't think the Hospital will have anymore updates as they didn't do anymore tests on me after my CT scan. They would have given me an MRI scan to probably check for clots etc but because I'm pregnant, they couldn't do it. None of my symptoms have returned so I'm guessing that's a good sign? xx

We want next year so jellybean's still young enough to not be running around and me panicking all day! Lol

Haha go teenah! I want a dress that's not too puffy, but not figure hugging, with a little wrap/cardi/maybe sleeves to cover the tops of my arms, but I want black detail on it, either lace or something lol yh I think will grow my hair and see how I get on, try and stick it out! Lol

So far today Simon has almost put his hand throughthe glass in darwins viv as he was stroking him and he turned and went for him (he's not sociable!) so Simon pulled his hand away and straight into the glass! Then he turned around and stood in dog wee! Bella can't hold it in! And now cassie has just knocked my drink over which was in a pint glass and somehow it's not only covered the wooden floor but also me and the wall?!?

Staying from the animals for the rest of the day I reckon! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->