Baby Babblings

It might be an idea to speak to your docs about still bing in pain, just to checked its normal hun. Will you stop charting etc?

I'm not great atm :( really emotional and got all upset last night missing my grandma, woke Simon up with my crying :cry: feeling crappy today too, exhausted and fed up of work. It needs to slow down else before long I'm gonna burn out :(

Ugh I wanna go back to bed and cry for hours! Xxx

Laura - Aww hun, sending you big :hugs: Hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy hormones huh? :hug: xx

Thanks chick just feeling really meh ATM :( xxx

Awww hun sorry to hear your amotional and feeling crappy, hope you fell better soon. If you dont mind me asking! is there somethink wrong with your grandma? Om yer im think that is a good idea, but cant really get hold of her. I know work can be hard hun, but just keep thinking soon you'll have a little one to see to :D x x x

Isn't weird how we have all lost weight? I am done between 6-8 lbs, but I TOO look like a damn cow! What's up with that???!!!

Natt - Yay, Yay, Yay for midwife appt! I hope that everything goes well! I am sure it will! As for your damn doppler...BOOOO! How unfair it is to not work! The one I am renting has worked consistantly since 9+4 weeks...Just yesterday I had a listen to baby's HB morning, late afternoon, and evening...I find it and only listen for a minute or so, as I don't want to over do it...

P.S. I'll for sure post a bump pic soon.

UPDATE:

11 weeks preggers, feeling dreadful.

Ugh...

Teenah - I can't wait for our Midwife appointment, only way we will get to hear baby's heartbeat. We have one of these, ever since using it, I have only read bad reviews, it's been opened and used so I don't think we can sell it on unfortunately, I wouldn't sell anyone it anyway to be honest as it's rubbish! :( We got ours from Mothercare xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Infant-Prenatal-Listening-System/dp/B000246FTY

Thanks ladies, FXed you get hold of the docs soon jess, we lost my grandma suddenly in December chick, she started off with a water infection which led to a chest infection, pneumonia and small heart attack and there was no way she was coming back home :cry: I just wanted to have one picture of her with my baby, she was always so proud of 'the four generations' (her, my nan, mum and me) and I so wanted that to be 'the five generations'. I think jellybean will come on the 2nd December on the 12month anniversary of loosing her. Sleep tight grandma xx

The thought of only having 21weeks left at work is the only thing keeping me going! Lol feeling a bit better now just drained :(

Teenah it is weird seeing as a lot of people gain a good stone int he first tri!

Happy 11weeks teenah! Sorry to hear your feeling rough :hugs: FXed it'll ease up once you hit 2nd tri in a couple of weeks!

Natt it's such a shame you've not been able to listen to baby :( have you looking into renting one? Someone I went to uni with whose due 4days before me, said they've rented one and it's £9.99 a month. Might be worth a look hun :) when's your apt?

Oh an I think my straighteners have not the dust :( got back from MIL's to a burning smell, checked all the plugs then thought it can't be my straighteners they turn off after 15mins, well I picked them out the holder and almost burnt myself :( and they were off! The holder was alls boiling hot :( so looks like its long hair still and new straighteners when my hairdresser is next at the warehouse! Typical cause I've just bought curling tongues too lol

Guess its not been a good couple of days!

Laura - Really sorry to hear about your Grandma hun :hugs: Yeah I have seen some Dopplers on Ebay to rent which is the same price, might consider doing that, at least if I have a worrying day about baby, we can listen to make sure everything is ok :) My appointment is 26th June :) Sorry to hear you have had a rough couple of days, hope things pick up for you soon :hugs: xx

Thanks hun xx
I would if I were you, I've been using mine quite a bit ATM cause I felt something Monday and nothing since so I keep checking, HB is strong tho and a right little wriggler! :)

Woohoo 2days before my birthday!! :happydance:

Feeling better today thanks hun, glad its Friday! Xx

Lst caught one of the files int he office bitching about me! Silly little girl!

Laura - I bet it's good to have some reassurance. Sorry I can't type much at the moment, just had a spell of numbness but it was on the left side, left me feeling, took me about 5 minutes to type this out :( xx

Aww Hun I'm sorry :hugs: has it gone now?

Do you have a number for your midwife? Or do you keep a note of when it happens and how long it lasts?

Hope your feeling better today xxx

Aww Hun I'm sorry :hugs: has it gone now?

Do you have a number for your midwife? Or do you keep a note of when it happens and how long it lasts?

Hope your feeling better today xxx

Was meant to type "right" side, not left. Hardly any of my last sentence made sense :blush:

Thank you hun :hugs: The numbness went after about 10 minutes, still left with a nasty headache today though, just the same as last time :cry: I do have a number for my Midwife hun xxx

Bless ya! At least it didn't last long, have you taken some painkillers? I've been thinking of gettig a gel eye mask and keeping it in the fridge for when I get headaches, think it might help out.

Do you think it could just be your body reacting to pregnancy? I'd give her a buzz on Monday hun and just update her xx

Bless ya! At least it didn't last long, have you taken some painkillers? I've been thinking of gettig a gel eye mask and keeping it in the fridge for when I get headaches, think it might help out.

Do you think it could just be your body reacting to pregnancy? I'd give her a buzz on Monday hun and just update her xx

True true hun, the headache afterwards is awful though, been taking paracetomol yeah hun. Ooo good idea hun, yeah I think that would work, only same as that "forehead" I think it's called that advertises on TV?

I think it is my body reacting to pregnancy hun as I have never suffered with them before :( I didn't even tell my Midwife I was in hospital for those 4 days, I need to speak to her anyway about change of address xx

Yh and those heat pad things lol I think I've would be better tho.

Let shops it doesn't get worse and goes once little ones here :hugs:

Man I need to wee! Lol xx

Yh and those heat pad things lol I think I've would be better tho.

Let shops it doesn't get worse and goes once little ones here :hugs:

Man I need to wee! Lol xx

If I keep getting them then I will see if my Doctor can give me anything to prevent them.

I hope so hun, migraines are awful! :hugs:

Aww bless, go and have a wee, don't want any accidents now do we? :winkwink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back