Baby Babblings

Well ladies this is the pic I was going off
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/de258896.jpg

And this is what I made :)
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/be2d379e.jpg

I'm loving the cake :thumbup:

Awww Thx girlie's you are all great. x x x

Laura, Awww bump's getting big when you posting next bump pic hay? x x x

Teenah weekend was ok, Apart from my 42 inch tv breaking after 6 month's brand new. They come and took it today and are going to try and fix it, but yer little one's kept me busy lol, weve been doing her aquadoodle and playdoh, drawing, playing with her kitchen and baby doll lol. So yep she's kept me going. :D x

Natt your cool hun, dont worry. I know some time's you dont know what to say or Dont have much to say that can help, I feel the same when seeing sad post's. :D x

Thanks chick, FXed it's nothing!

Yh hopefully, there's so much going on down there ATM! Lol

Yh I can't believe it! What's even more scary is theyve booked me an appointment for 30th November incase I go over my dates! Eeeek how exciting!

I do wish I hadn't gotta be at this shit hole! It sucks big style! My boss is vile to me!

Thanks hun I'm pretty chuffed with the cake :)

Xx

Glad to see your feeling perkier jess :) such a good job you've got honey to keep you going :) xx

Sooo...here's my belly pic! About 12 weeks...

P.S. Ugh...feeling horrible today...just icky.

Attachments

• 12 weeks belly pic.jpg
    12 weeks belly pic.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Awww cute bump :) and wow look at them knockers! Lol

I'll take a new pic tomorrow at 16wks!! Xx

Awww cute bump :) and wow look at them knockers! Lol

I'll take a new pic tomorrow at 16wks!! Xx

Thanks! As for the knockers 100% Fake! hahahaha They are growing tho...I even have some new stretch marks on the sides near my armpit...looks like once I am done BFeeding, I will be having a mommy makeover at my plastic surgeons...

Haha I wish mine would grow! They are a lil but only noticeable to me!

If you book me in do you think we'll get buy one get one free?! :haha: xx

Haha I wish mine would grow! They are a lil but only noticeable to me!

If you book me in do you think we'll get buy one get one free?! :haha: xx

LoL. I'm sure if I book you, my little sister, my big sister and myself in that they would totally cut us a deal! hahaha My little sister has super large breast implants (her breasts are as big as mine, but she had no natural tissue starting out so it took the largest implant legal in the US to get her to my size) they are going to be a hot mess after this baby, so she's in! My older sister had a breast reduction (went from a MASSIVE natural H cup to a C cup but they grew back to about my size), and she had a tummy tuck, so after this baby (her ABSOLUTE LAST), she'll be in too! hahahaha Technology has changed the world...no more icky post-baby bodies for mommies anymore! It seems vain, but you do NOT understand how badly my families skin is...we get stretchmarks from sneezing! We aren't cute like some women, who maybe get a stretchmark on their thighs...lol...we look like freddy krueger got to us in a nightmare!

Update:

11+6 days preggers
Feeling fine so far...let's see how I feel in an hour tho...:coffee:
Went to class last night (ugh) and while I was a bit slumped over a table while sitting, I felt the baby! It was like a mixture between a series of thumps/bubbles/flutters...it was AMAZING! I have felt that once before at 10 weeks, but it wasn't as strong...but it felt the same. I KNOW it was our baby! I went home and listened with the doppler, and he is so active! He kept moving from my right side to my left side, like a little swimmer! I am convinced that he was playing with me! I literally would find his heartbeat, hear a swosh of fetal movement, and then move the doppler clear to the other side of my uterus and there he would be...such a stud! My husband and I are a little bonkers, and very silly/cutesy with eachother, so we have totally spoken baby talk to eachother and out princess cat since forever...well, with that in mind picture this: my husband woke me up yesterday morning for some snuggles before work and he said, "the baby says, 'qwee qwiii qwee qwiii' (mimicing the sound of his heartbeat) - I love hearing our baby Tina, it's like he's talking to us!" ISN'T THAT CUTE!? It made my heart happy when he said it, so now he'll make the heartbeat sound and then kiss me...

Anyhow...I hope that all is well! WE ARE HAVING BABIES!!!! Eeeeee!:happydance:

Jess - Yeah sometimes it's hard to think what to say to someone who is feeling down :blush: xx

Laura - Wow, talk about booking in advance :haha: xx

Teenah - Aww cute bump! :D xx

:haha: teenah you make me laugh!

I've got very little natural tissue so I can't wait for mine to grow! Lol

Aww how cute! It's lovely that you've felt baby :) I've had a couple ofovementa but nothing much ATM :( hopeing it kicks in soon!

Feeling good ta day other than pissed that my new straighteners aren't much cop! Any who I can probs take them back.

Took bump at 16wks pic this morning :)
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/252ae3d8.jpg
I did crop it but it won't save! Grrrr stupid iPhone! Xxx

I know yh Natt! I was soooo excited! Hopefully means they won't leave to go too far over due :happydance: xx

Laura - Awwww cute bump! :D Yeah that's true hehe, they don't let you go over 2 weeks if I'm correct? :wacko: xx

Thanks ladies it's a very saggy bump ATM! That's the fat though lol

They're letting my SIL go over 2 weeks, I think they might be seeing me cause of my weight, or will just make a plan of action lol xxx

12 weeks preggers today!!!:happydance: Sooo...that means that I am starting my 13th week. Eeeeee!

Tried to listen to the baby with the doppler lastnight and had a hell of a time...he was being a brat, hiding and whatnot...finally he peeked out so that mama could leave him alone to sleep, or swim, or do whatever he likes doing in there! Such a brat...already has a mind of his own!

By many of my books I am in the second trimester, but by babyandbump I am not until week 14, which I was told is week 14 from your LMP...so technically 12 week fetal age...which is where my baby is at...so...I think that I am moving to the second trimester forum...what do you think? I know that you all waited until week 14 of fetal age so week 16 since LMP...so...I dunno...Thoughts?

I am doggy-sitting my friends dog this weekend, so I am kinda happy, since I love dogs, but I am not allowed to have one since my DH hates them...the only thing is that I don't want to drive everyday to feed and walk the little beast...I am lazy! ha!

It's Thursday, so I have one more day of work...ugh...kill me now...I hate work...boooooo....

I hope you are all well...

XoXo

P.S. Let's talk birthing plans
Mine:
Labor at home until I need to focus or verbalize through contractions
Hospital Birth
NATURAL NO DRUGS (unless I need a c-section or it gets to the point that I am on Pitocin and need to rest due to being to tired to finally push)
DELAY CORD CUTTING until after it stops pulsating (unless the baby is in distress and must be worked on by professionals)
DH cuts the cord (unless the baby is in distress and must be worked on by professionals ASAP)
Immediate or ASAP skin to skin contact with baby - for both me and DH - to bond
Allowed to breastfeed ASAP
Option to have the baby go to the nursery so that I can sleep after birth.
EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEED, keep formula, bottles, and binky's away from baby.

That's all...

Laura - Aww bless hun :hugs: xx

Teenah - Happy 12 weeks :happydance: I haven't even worked out a proper birthing plan yet :haha: xx

My bump at 14 weeks and 2 days :D

Attachments

• DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0080.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member