Baby Babblings

Haha been feeling it more each day :) sometimes in little bursts like a couple of rolls and others are kicks or punches lol

You'll be feeling it before you know it ;) once that bfp arrives Viking baby will be wriggling away :)

We we're umming and arrring what to do but have decided to stay team yellow :happydance:

How's things today? You feeling any better? Xxx

Sarah - Sending you lot's of virtual belly rubbing baby bump luck for you and your rainbow :hugs: xxx

Laura - That's amazing hun! I hope I'm not far behind you hehe :D xxx

Haha been feeling it more each day :) sometimes in little bursts like a couple of rolls and others are kicks or punches lol

You'll be feeling it before you know it ;) once that bfp arrives Viking baby will be wriggling away :)

We we're umming and arrring what to do but have decided to stay team yellow :happydance:

How's things today? You feeling any better? Xxx

I swear im being plagued by headaches lately..ill feel so much better when I dont have that!

Aww bless!! I cant wait to feel a baby move...though ill be honest im scared of when its head down and kicking at the ribs lol.

Its good ur both on the same track with not finding out. Matt is very against finding out. I dont want to know either but then i start to think about all the things i want to make and cant till i know what colours lol...somehow i dont think ill win this arguement though.

OMG..dont scare me...viking baby..hope it doesnt hit me with a viking sized battle hammer!! :grr:

Sarah - Sending you lot's of virtual belly rubbing baby bump luck for you and your rainbow :hugs: xxx

Laura - That's amazing hun! I hope I'm not far behind you hehe :D xxx

Have you had any possible flutterings yet Natt? Youre not far behind laura tbh..you will probably start feeling it soon!!

YAY for virtual rubs!! Thanks chick!! :D Come on eggy go go!! :thumbup:

Go go go eggy indeed :happydance: then stick stick stick!

Headaches suck! Make sure you take something for them! Mind you pot calling kettle there cause I never take anything lol

Grrrrrr simkns in the shower and in desperate for a wee!!! Xxx

I suppose thats the prob when pregnant...cant take most stuff anyway lol x

Sarah - I have felt some flutters in there hun, I think it's baby, if not then must be gas :haha: You're welcome chick, go go eggy! :spermy: :baby: :dust: xx

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!! I've missed you so!!! I can't believe what a long journey we are on all together! Wouldn't it be cool to someday all be rich enough to meet up somewhere posh with our babies (including your little rainbow babe which you WILL have sooner than later)? I vote on meeting up in the UK, as it sucks here in the States - it is NOT all it's banged up to be...also, thanks for the bump praise!

Natt - Dude, I am just not returning my rented doppler (today) and I am SOOO sad, because I loved it so much! But, it's time to let my little baby grow - I trust him and my body to do what is right...:( but still sad, since I have come to love "hearing his voice" - his heartbeat is so cute!

Laura - MOVEMENT!!!! OMG, so jealous! I can't wait! Team YELLOW?! OMG, I can't do it. It's too hard to wait to know! Plus, it gets harder and harder to find neutral clothing past 9 months...Trust me, with all of the shopping I am doing, I have noticed the lack of options. The clothes get very gender specific the older the baby.

UPDATE:

12+4 weeks preggers today.

This weekend I felt like such shit that I cannot even tell you. I am talking about pure horror. I spent the whole weekend with DH - which was GREAT! We even went to the zoo yesterday! We went suuuuper early (right when they opened, since it was father's day, the bump got hubby in for free, ha) it was sooo perfect, since all of the animals were just waking up! Personally, I looooooooove Tamarin monkeys, they are DOLLS! I literall want one soooo bad! My DH actually calls me a "tam" because I have a small nose and I love them so! Anyhow, we saw them, and I was very happy!

So...I mentioned that my doppler is going back today :( I planned for my last listen to be on 6/15/12 - heard a strong heartbeat 180 for quite a while! But then yesterday I couldn't help it, I unpacked the doppler for ONE last, last, last listen, and...COULDN'T FIND A THING! Took a shower (baby usually comes out from hiding when I do this) and then I was able to hear him for like 3-5 seconds at a time, 169 bpm. It was annoying and scary not to hear him like I usually do, but I suppose that he's laying low and sleeping alot since he is doing a ton of growing right now...

Shopping - Ok, so I went to a thrift store on Saturday, and I got 19 pieces of baby clothes (brand new looking) for under $30! I took them home and washed them, and then me and DH folded them up and put them in the babies closet! SO EXCITING!

Question - I have a brandnew twin bed in what is the babies room, I am wondering if I should leave it in there for nights I need to sleep away from hubby due to a fussy baby? I have 2 extra bed rooms that I can move it into, but I don't want to go through the trouble if I might need it...Thoughts?

XoXo

Yh I don't even like taking paracetamol atm lol

Teenah its not nice nt being able to fond them straightaway is it :-( at least you found him in the end :)

bored at work, again! Lol oh well! Xxx

Teenah - That's a shame that you have to return your Doppler. I'm sure I will be gutted aswell when it's time to part with ours (which is due to arrive tomorrow) I bet it's scary not being able to find the heartbeat quick, hopefully I won't panic too much if I can't find it at first :blush: xx

you shouldn't struggle too much matt nd if you do it'll be because babys having a wriggle :)

These headaches are really horrible :( getting them every evening now and thumping pressure :( xxx

you shouldn't struggle too much matt nd if you do it'll be because babys having a wriggle :)

These headaches are really horrible :( getting them every evening now and thumping pressure :( xxx

Laura - please try more water, put lemon in it, or cucumber and strawberry slices in it for flavor...also, try drinking a gaterade or another electrolite filled drink. You're body now has to supply amniotic fluid, and 50% more blood. You could be dehydrated...It's really worth a try...

I try but just can't do it, I've drank 2ltres of squash and got a big glass of fruit juice now, its always in the evenings it kicks in :(

My friend who lost her baby had a star named after him for fathers day, what a beautiful idea :) they're also getting married in august and i think they might start trying again not too long afterwards. Its so unfair what a lovely couple have gone through, but id imagine the hospital would be more vigilant after loosing Freddie, sleep tight little man xxx

It's so funny, I just had to look up what squash was! hahaha I am so dumb when it comes to UK products and lingo!

We don't have squash here...the closest thing would be Grenadine, which is a syrup that people use to mix in cocktails or in soda. It's not typically a popular household item...when you go to a food place or like are mixing drinks one might use it...

Its strange isn't it?!

I love grenadine, not had it since uni lol a lot of mixing went on there! Xx

Morning ladies :)

My doppler arrived this morning! Had a quick go of it and sounded like baby was having a right wriggle around! Found the Heartbeat for like 3 seconds then he/she went into hiding, might try again later :happydance:

Sarah - I have felt some flutters in there hun, I think it's baby, if not then must be gas :haha: You're welcome chick, go go eggy! :spermy: :baby: :dust: xx

YAY for babies first flutters!!! Must be exciting to sit and wait to feel it again. Only going to get stronger now too!! Awww..just wait to your OH can feel your little miracle too! xx

Yay for heartbeat :happydance:

Happy 15wks by the way!

Sarah I think Simons getting peed off with not being able to feel jellybean :( she needs to grow and kick daddy!

HOws you today? Xx

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!! I've missed you so!!! I can't believe what a long journey we are on all together! Wouldn't it be cool to someday all be rich enough to meet up somewhere posh with our babies (including your little rainbow babe which you WILL have sooner than later)? I vote on meeting up in the UK, as it sucks here in the States - it is NOT all it's banged up to be...also, thanks for the bump praise!

Natt - Dude, I am just not returning my rented doppler (today) and I am SOOO sad, because I loved it so much! But, it's time to let my little baby grow - I trust him and my body to do what is right...:( but still sad, since I have come to love "hearing his voice" - his heartbeat is so cute!

Laura - MOVEMENT!!!! OMG, so jealous! I can't wait! Team YELLOW?! OMG, I can't do it. It's too hard to wait to know! Plus, it gets harder and harder to find neutral clothing past 9 months...Trust me, with all of the shopping I am doing, I have noticed the lack of options. The clothes get very gender specific the older the baby.

UPDATE:

12+4 weeks preggers today.

This weekend I felt like such shit that I cannot even tell you. I am talking about pure horror. I spent the whole weekend with DH - which was GREAT! We even went to the zoo yesterday! We went suuuuper early (right when they opened, since it was father's day, the bump got hubby in for free, ha) it was sooo perfect, since all of the animals were just waking up! Personally, I looooooooove Tamarin monkeys, they are DOLLS! I literall want one soooo bad! My DH actually calls me a "tam" because I have a small nose and I love them so! Anyhow, we saw them, and I was very happy!

So...I mentioned that my doppler is going back today :( I planned for my last listen to be on 6/15/12 - heard a strong heartbeat 180 for quite a while! But then yesterday I couldn't help it, I unpacked the doppler for ONE last, last, last listen, and...COULDN'T FIND A THING! Took a shower (baby usually comes out from hiding when I do this) and then I was able to hear him for like 3-5 seconds at a time, 169 bpm. It was annoying and scary not to hear him like I usually do, but I suppose that he's laying low and sleeping alot since he is doing a ton of growing right now...

Shopping - Ok, so I went to a thrift store on Saturday, and I got 19 pieces of baby clothes (brand new looking) for under $30! I took them home and washed them, and then me and DH folded them up and put them in the babies closet! SO EXCITING!

Question - I have a brandnew twin bed in what is the babies room, I am wondering if I should leave it in there for nights I need to sleep away from hubby due to a fussy baby? I have 2 extra bed rooms that I can move it into, but I don't want to go through the trouble if I might need it...Thoughts?

XoXo

I am indeed!!! And cant believe how far youve progressed since my little break too..12 and a half weeks already...blimey girl!!!

Oh that would be so amazing to meet up! All with our little bundles! Ive only been to the states once..was staying in northvale NJ i think it was. Nice place! Asbury park was not so nice though...we got mugged on the way out haha :D

I think having the bed there just incase is a lovely idea. You can chill on it with bubba till he falls asleep and such. Plus if baby is sick it means you can be close at hand!

Sounds like a lovely day you had at the zoo! Until you tried with the doppler that is! Think thats the problem with dopplers. They bring soooo much joy but if baby is hiding just the once its insta worry! And yeah I read that they spend like 90% of their time sleeping? I wish I could do that!!

Has all the sickness and first tri symptoms eased down for you yet? xx

Teenah - That's a shame that you have to return your Doppler. I'm sure I will be gutted aswell when it's time to part with ours (which is due to arrive tomorrow) I bet it's scary not being able to find the heartbeat quick, hopefully I won't panic too much if I can't find it at first :blush: xx

Dont panic chicky...even midwides say they have probs sometimes getting the right position. Its also why midwifes dont recommend we use dopplers at home as it can cause uncessary stress. BUT...as long as you stay calm and relaxed, youll be fine chick!

EEEEE today is the day eh?! Bet you cant wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->