Baby Babblings

Laura - Aww bless hun :hugs: xx

Teenah - Happy 12 weeks :happydance: I haven't even worked out a proper birthing plan yet :haha: xx

My bump at 14 weeks and 2 days :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! The bump! So cute!!! I still have to log on at home to see Laura's most recent pic...for some reason I can see yours how you posted it, her's come up as red x's...weird...

How are you feeling? Still fine? *jealous*

Laura - Aww bless hun :hugs: xx

Teenah - Happy 12 weeks :happydance: I haven't even worked out a proper birthing plan yet :haha: xx

My bump at 14 weeks and 2 days :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! The bump! So cute!!! I still have to log on at home to see Laura's most recent pic...for some reason I can see yours how you posted it, her's come up as red x's...weird...

How are you feeling? Still fine? *jealous*

Aww thank you hun, I think bumps are really cute hehe! Hmm, maybe it's because I put mine as an attachment? I'm not sure :wacko:

I'm not too bad thank you, still not had many symptoms, I'm not complaining though :blush: Suffered with Heartburn more than anything and a couple of Migraines. How are you hun? xx

Teenah I've not even thought about birthing plans too much, I'd like a water birth if I can tho. Other than that not much lol

I'm having a hard time of finding baby too, lots of wriggling! I think baby was body popping while I was at work today! Lots of bubbles :)

Natt your bump is so much cuter than mine! Mines all saggy :haha: I love that the pram's in the background :) ours still hasn't come in yet :(

I'm tired, so very tired ATM :(

And yay for one more say at work :happydance: xxx

Laura - Thank you hun, although I think all bumps are cute :) I thought I would slyly catch the pram in the picture :blush: :haha: Aww, I'm sure it will arrive soon chick :D xx

Haha I need mine to rise a bit lol mind you jellybean's moving up a bit now :)

I hope it does we ordered it over a month ago and was told it would only take a couple of days to come in. Good job we're not further along!

Eugh OH is watching and talking football with his folks, I'm sooo tired and now bored, I need my bed! Right hip is playing up today too :( xxx

Laura - Jellybean will move up when he/she is ready chick :D

It sure is a good job you are not further along! Wouldn't be very good on the sellers behalf would it? :shock:

Ugh..football..it's on all week and then it's Tour De France...*Sigh* Lol! Sorry to hear your hip is playing up hun, hope it eases for you soon :hugs: xxx

Yh she's starting to now :)

It is isn't it! It's coming straight from cossatto and apparently it's been on its way for over a week! Toys r us keep ringing and chasing it up which is good.

Tell me about it! I hate football!

Thanks hun think I'm gnna hit the hay! Heads startin to hurt too now :( I'm actually falling apart! Lol

Night night xxx

Ok, so I am a crazy pregnant lady today! I keep bursting out into tears as I listen to songs. I looked up lullaby's - Lullaby and Goodnight, etc. and BALLED...I then looked up the Disney Dumbo scene for Baby of Mine - remember when Dumbo went to see his mother who was locked up and she rocked him in her trunk from her cage? OMG! I AM SOBBING!

LoL.

Update: Sleeping at night is getting pretty bad, it takes me like an hour to get comfy and I CANNOT BE TOUCHED OR ELSE it's bad! I literally wimper from feeling so poorly at night in bed...AND THEN...the peeing starts...YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THE PEEING...so I don't need to elaborate...ugh...It'll all be worth it when baby gets here, but for now...UGH!

How's sleeping for you all?

P.S. Tonight is the last night with the rented doppler, and I am a bit sad...but it is time to send it back and let baby grow without mama bothering him everyday!

:haha: bless ya hun! My first tattoo was dumbo :) I love it :)

Sleeping isn't too bad just takes me a while to get comfy, once I'm asleep I'm fine tho! Lol

Aww have you heard kicks with the Doppler yet? I love finding JB's HB then moving to where her legs are and listening to her kick :) she had pinched the Doppler a couple of times too :) felt a couple of movements today too :) lovin it :happydance: xxx

Laura - That's good that Toys R Us are chasing it up for you then hun, more than some companies would do :shock: Noooo you can't fall apart on us!! :haha: xx

Teenah - Ugh..I totally know where you are coming from on the sleeping part, takes me forever to get comfy and then just as I'm dozing off, I wake up every 10/15 minutes to pee! :( I also suffer from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) It's awful! Have the urge to move my legs all the time resulting in me not being able to get comfy! :growlmad: xx

I just rented a Doppler from Ebay for 1 month. Should be here on Tuesday, it's a Bebe one :happydance:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261040754282?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Hey ladies!

Back to stalking :)

OOOOoh I didnt know that u could rent those...thats awesome!

hope youre all doing ok?

Any more bump pics? I wanna see!!

x

Sarah - Hiya chick. Glad to see you back and hope you are ok? :hugs: Yeah you can rent them hun, bet it's hard giving it back after the month though :blush: We all uploaded a recent bump pic a couple of days ago hun, if you go back a couple of pages, you should see them :D xxx

*EDIT* Go to pages 63 and 64 :D

Woah u ladies have popped from nowhere!! Last pic I saw was of laura just starting to show and now theres defo a lovely bump!! You too Natt...I needs to rub it for luck!! And teenah showing too...where has the time gone?! Love the knockers comment on being fake haha!

Sarah - Thank you hun :) I can't wait to get a bigger bump, although when we do, we will probably wish we had a smaller bump with all the backache etc :blush: We all need to meet up then you can rub our bumps for luck! :hugs: xx

Agreed,...I need me some of that baby rubbing luck!!! You all look so lovely pregnant! :hugs:

I bet youll be like a kid at christmas when that dopper turns up!

Agreed,...I need me some of that baby rubbing luck!!! You all look so lovely pregnant! :hugs:

I bet youll be like a kid at christmas when that dopper turns up!

Aww hun, I can send you some virtually? :shock: Thank you hun, you will look just as lovely when you get your rainbow aswell :hugs:

Oh I will hun, wish it arrived already :rofl: xx

UR gunna be beaming!! You know what...ill take the virtual! :D And I wish...I look like im 18months gone without being pregnant lol. I dont mind that I wont look so pregnant...but im more freaked out about whether it will dull the sensations of the kicks!

Laura I saw that youve been getting some feelings...awesome? :D xx

:happydance: for Doppler!! Can't wait hun! We can now here jellybean moving which confirms that what I'm feeling is jellybean :)

Sooooooo glad your back Sarah :)

Yh bumps are starting to grow, mines really low and saggy :haha: and don't be daft about looking 18months gone!! I'm sure you don't at all! As for the feelings, I didn't think id feel anything so early as I'm a size 18 and it's all belly hips bum and legs! But I started to about a 2weeka ago! It feels like gas but you know it's not gas if that makes sense and now it's like pinches that don't hurt, pokes and rolls lol I love it :) feel it more when I'm not stretched out but not scrunched up neither lol and if I lie in my belly (for a massage) but I do now have to cock one leg up to lift my belly off the bed a little :haha:

And I think you will get your rainbow baby when you are least expecting it, I've just got a feeling ;) xxx

Haha I have visions of you getting out of bed now!!!

It must be such a wonderful experience! Just wait till you are feeling him do somersaults in there!! And kicking you in the ribs lol.

Are you still staying team yellow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"