Baby Babblings

Glad you and baby are ok teenah, make sure you rest plenty xx

Sarah hun how you doing? Been thinking about you xxx

Sarah - I just caught up on posts...I am so sorry about what has happened. Please know that soon you will have your little baby growing strong inside of you...I am really glad that you have an appt with the fert. spec. I am sure that the tests will find that something minor and addressable is causing the delay in viable conception. I can't say for sure that I have had a chemical pregnancy, but I can say that I have had a handful of false positives during ttc. I didn't know about evaps and such, so early on I experienced a lot of disappointment, so I do understand how the hope and excitement hurts as it diminishes. FX'd for a BIG FAT POSITIVE. I'm talking a MORBIDLY OBESE POSITIVE for you! Please keep us posted, also, thank you for all of your sweet posts. It's nice to have someone to share this time in my life with. Soon you'll be puking your guts out, swelling to high hell, and contemplating death by antiacids for the heartburn! PROMISE!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey hun, how's things?

We're all good thanks, just waiting to meet my niece/nephew! A week late now so she's tried clove oil now to hopefully get things moving again.

Xxx

Jess - Hiya hun, I'm good thank you. Hope you are ok? :hugs: xx

Laura - Has she tried going over speed bumps in the car? That sometimes works :haha: xx

oooow laura sound's great hun, my nethew is due in a week or two and my sister is most likly to be a week late. She has been with the last 4 pregnancy's. :D So was I one week one day late. x

im good thx girlie's did reply on were all in this together :D x

Honey's been keeping me busy and my mind off everythink. WORKING WELL lol. :D x

natt glad your ok, Im good thx hun. x

Jess - Glad you are ok hun and Honey is helping to keep your mind off things :D xx

She's tried everything lol and it seems to work then the contractions stop!

Glad your ok jess :) xxx

Laura - Awww that's no fun :( Hope things get started properly soon :dust: xx

Well she's at hospital now so just waiting to hear what the midwives say, whether she's in labour and if not if they'll do anything.

GOt mixed feelings and maybe its me being selfish but if she has the baby today and we can visit tonight then alls good, but if we can't visit tonight I don't know when we'll get to meet our niece/nephew cause her parents will be down and in refusing to visit while they're here, her mum has no interest at all up until she thought the baby would be here. To the point where I took the Doppler to staceys when her folks where down here so they could listen, her mother was more interested in the peppermint creams I had made than hearing her probably only grandchild's heartbeat! Me = fuming!

And now she's said when's the baby here's she coming down for the week, but its the week my brothers off work, not at all fair cause he won't get chance to see his baby. Hence why I refuse to visit while they're there. She's so undermining looks down on people and compares everything to Gateshead, considering they literally live in a shithole, I mean there's halls of hair in the bathroom!!!! How can she look down on us???

Gonna shut up now cause in getting worked up! I just wanna be able to meet and adore my neice/nephew without her judging me and being there.

Ugh!!!

Laura - Omfg...don't think you are being selfish because you are not, that is absolutely shocking! Why is she all of a sudden interested now the baby is due? Why couldn't she be interested for the whole 9 months? If I was you, I would still go and visit and just ignore her..I don't see why you should have to miss out just because there is an idiot like her there :hugs: xx

Its what she's like, all she wants is something to show off as a trophie. She's always giving staceys sister whatever she wants but poor stace has had to get things on her own.

The baby will be here sometime tonight :happydance: bit jealous its not me in her place but I guess 21weeks isn't too long to wait!

Who am I kidding its ages away!!!!!!!!! Id like to sleep until then :haha:

How are you today? I've had a day full of mixed emotions, excitement over the baby and seeing our friends, my godson and their daughter, pisses that I've git work tomorrow and I actually factually hate it so damn much :-( then uber relaxed after fit massage and more lol xxx

Its what she's like, all she wants is something to show off as a trophie. She's always giving staceys sister whatever she wants but poor stace has had to get things on her own.

The baby will be here sometime tonight :happydance: bit jealous its not me in her place but I guess 21weeks isn't too long to wait!

Who am I kidding its ages away!!!!!!!!! Id like to sleep until then :haha:

How are you today? I've had a day full of mixed emotions, excitement over the baby and seeing our friends, my godson and their daughter, pisses that I've git work tomorrow and I actually factually hate it so damn much :-( then uber relaxed after fit massage and more lol xxx

I can't stand people who just want things to show off like a trophie! Stupid woman! Sorry lol :blush:

Yay for baby being here at some point tonight :happydance: Aww hun, I know the feeling, it will be your turn before you know it though :yipee:

I'm not too bad thank you hun, went to see the MIL this afternoon and had some lunch with her. Been working some prices out aswell so I can go and see my family and friends from my hometime of Bolton, I miss them all so much! Blimey, sounds like you have had an emotional day chick :hugs: xxx

Elise Louise is here :-D 8lb 12oz delivered with the aid of forceps at 8:30am :)

Gutted tho, we can't got to the hospital cause they're on lockdown due to an infection :-(

Can't wait to meet our niece :) xx

Elise Louise is here :-D 8lb 12oz delivered with the aid of forceps at 8:30am :)

Gutted tho, we can't got to the hospital cause they're on lockdown due to an infection :-(

Can't wait to meet our niece :) xx

Yay!!!! Welcome to the world Elise Louise :D :happydance:

That's a shame that you can't go to the hospital, hope you get to meet her soon chick :( xx

Just realised I put Elise, its Elsie lol ooops!! :haha:

Eeeeeeeee! New baby! Congrats! Yay! I hope that you all enjoy her! I hope mama's doing good too! SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! My new little nephew will be here next month!

P.S. Forceps = OUCH!

Thanks ladies :) hoping we get to go see her today!

Mind you in not sure I'll make it to work today, my head was horrendous last night, everytime I moved the pressure in it was unreal, feel like its starting again already, Simon wants me to stay home and go the doctors, I'll see how I feel once I've gotten up I think. Never felt so poorly as I did last night :( xxx

Laura - Oops, everyone makes mistakes hehe :blush: Omg I suffered with a really bad headache last night aswell! Everytime I moved, it pounded so hard! Had such a rubbish nights sleep it was unreal! Hope you feel better soon chick :hugs: xxx

That's how mines been, went the docs and checked everything and found nothing! So gave me some stronger painkillers as paraceltamol don't work and said if its no better next week to go back.

Well they made pretty much no difference and now in faced with the filema of going to work today or not?!

On the plus I felt jellybean's kicks from the outside yesterday :happydance: stopped when Simon got home tho :( fingers crossed for tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->