Baby Babblings

Haha I'm gonna put my jiggers back on I think! I could def get used to being at home and not working! If only they paid me to do so!

I really need a wee and can't even be arsed to do that :haha:

It's 14th July Hun, she'll be 50! We gave her 50euros to go to Rome with (they're there ATM) and we're getting her a firepit too :) can't go til sil's shopping has been delivered and she's supposed to be getting a new phone delivered here today too so gotta wait for that.

Got loads of ironing to do too but cba at all lol xxx

Hey ladies,

Been swamped...and in a bad mood about it...

Sooo...been feeling more of Dionna's little movements. Today she gave me a good roll or something! I love it! Too bad it's still weak enuff for me to question my sanity! I am hoping that she really gets going soon!

Right now I am typing this at my new desk/work area...my new job is suuuuuuper lame, HATE IT! I only took the damn thing for more money...but it's all good because thise job for LOADS more money that I was told about over a month ago just got posted, sooooo, i applied for it! I think/hope I get it...it would be a job that I would like doing, and of course the money would be GREAT, it would allow me not to have to search for another job for a while. I sorta feel bad about accepting this new position only to HOPEFULLY vacate it in less than a month! LoL. But not bad enough to not do it!

So...don't know if I told you, but we put the crib together this weekend, it is soooo cute! Everytime I walk by Dionna's room I smile bc she'll be sleep in there soon enough! Ok, actually, let's be honest, she may NEVER sleep alone in a separate room for the first 2 years, bc daddy and I will insist that she sleeps with or near us in her pack and play!

Dude, we're having babies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww I love that your feeling her more and have got the crib up! Now we need pics!!!

I say do it with your job! The more money the better! We're gonna be tight for cash but we don't care, we'll have our own little house and baby, what more could I need? :) money would be lush tho lol

Just had some snuggles from my gorgeous niece :)

How did your lil sis get on teenah? Xxx

My little sis is STILL contracting every 10 mins or so...she refused to have her contractions stopped for a second time last week...she is allowing her body to do what it wants...I support her in this, as I believe that it will do what is right for her and the baby...So far...no baby! I'm hoping by next week we'll have him!

As for my big sister, she is doing ok. I don't know if I shared this with you all or not, but a couple of weeks ago my sis sent me a 4d pic of baby khloe, and it seems that she may have a minor cleft lip...just a tiny split...it's not too bad but coupled with her heart condition she is clinically indicated to have a chromesome defect called "Deletion Syndrome, or DiGeorge Syndrome." The top two indicators are the exact type of heart condition that Khloe has and also cleft lips/pallates...Either way, we will love her and take care of her...My sister is slowly accepting the fact that Khloe may never live on her own or have a life like a "normal" person - but we don't know for certain yet, so let's hope we are wrong and that she's ok....

Me:

19 weeks complete today! Starting my 20th week! Eeeeee!!

Haven't been sleeping worth a damn! Pillows don't work...nothing does! No back sleeping is killing me!

Also, I am getting huuuuuuuuuge, my belly is so preggo looking that it isn't even funny! I literally heave myself off my couch or like flop over in bed! Not cute!

How far along is little sis? I'm guessing out of major danger zones? Does she have a name for him?

Bless your big sis :hugs: must be awful what she's going through, but like you say no matter she will be loved unconditionally :) hopefully its a fluke that Khloe has got the cleft lip and heart condition and not an indicator of something else.

Woohoo for 20th week! :happydance: boohoo for lack of sleep :( I got a v shaped pillow the other day and it's amazing! So comfy for just sitting around and watching tv, it fell off the bed from between my legs during the night tho, still slept ok considering we have the dog in the bed ATM too!

My hips are killing me today :( starting to think it could spd as its constant and def worse of an evening:( thinks a night of cuddles! Xxx

Little sis is 36 almost 37 weeks...so she's fine to have bubs anytime now. Esp since he measures large and also they were iffy on her due dates...she could very well be 37-38 weeks right now.

As for your hips...it does indeed sound like SPD - i've heard it's a right bitch! I hope that you find some relief soon...have you looked at any home therapy options for coping with the pain?

P.S. I still haven't been able to see your 4d pics of your baby! :( like i've said in the past my work computer doesn't allow me to view all types of pics...I must log on at home ASAP! I can't wait to see him!

Laura - It's alright being sat at home and doing nothing but after a while it sure does get boring lol :(

Aww bless, the big 50 :blush: :D That's lovely giving her 50 Euros, 1 Euro for each year of her life :winkwink: xxx

Teenah - That's great that you are feeling more movements :happydance: For the past couple of days, I haven't felt Tyler much so I have been panicking, got the doppler out tonight and heard his heartbeat so was a sigh of relief, it was quite quiet so I'm guessing he's quite far back, hence why I can't feel as much movement :blush: xxx

That's good then teenah, bet she just wants him here now!

My friend was on crutches with it and at the end of her pregnancy she couldn't even manage with crutches! Hoping mine doesn't get that bad of that's what it is. Mothercare do a pelvic support band designed to help so I might see about getting one.

Aww can you see my avatar teenah? You gotta log on and take a look! Lol

Matt I so could get used to it! Lol I've been bored this week with my folks being away tho, I like my mum being around on and off through the day, missing them muchly! And Simons been on his playstation upstairs a lot this week so im on my own during the day and at night too :( just watched twilight and I can't believe how similar the story line is to 50 shades! In terms of being attracted to someone you shouldn't be with and all the dangers that come with it and almost getting killed etc!

lil man went through a stage of not moving as much, his kicks were weaker and less regular, think he was close to my back then. I think he may have turned around!! I was laying on my side and could feel loads of movement on my left side (was laying on my right) and now im on my back im getting them still to the side but bellybutton level so I think he's wriggled round :happydance: so hope he has! Its good to have the Doppler for reasurance tho :thumbup:

Another cake order to do tomorrow! Xxx

Laura - Aww bless hun :( Get him to bring the Playstation downstairs and you go on the laptop, then you are in the same room. That's what me and Karl do, if I'm on the laptop, he either watched TV or goes on the xbox :)

Yay for little man wriggling around! I really hope he's turning for you chick :D Oh it most definetly is, any days where I'm worried, the doppler comes out :haha: xxx

That's good then teenah, bet she just wants him here now!

My friend was on crutches with it and at the end of her pregnancy she couldn't even manage with crutches! Hoping mine doesn't get that bad of that's what it is. Mothercare do a pelvic support band designed to help so I might see about getting one.

Aww can you see my avatar teenah? You gotta log on and take a look! Lol

Matt I so could get used to it! Lol I've been bored this week with my folks being away tho, I like my mum being around on and off through the day, missing them muchly! And Simons been on his playstation upstairs a lot this week so im on my own during the day and at night too :( just watched twilight and I can't believe how similar the story line is to 50 shades! In terms of being attracted to someone you shouldn't be with and all the dangers that come with it and almost getting killed etc!

lil man went through a stage of not moving as much, his kicks were weaker and less regular, think he was close to my back then. I think he may have turned around!! I was laying on my side and could feel loads of movement on my left side (was laying on my right) and now im on my back im getting them still to the side but bellybutton level so I think he's wriggled round :happydance: so hope he has! Its good to have the Doppler for reasurance tho :thumbup:

Another cake order to do tomorrow! Xxx

Sounds promising for the move around chick! Hopefully things feel better now for you with your hips!

You know...its weird you say that!! When I was reading 50 shades i imagined him lookin like edward haha

Thanks ladies, I'm not sure if he's moved up or turned around ow cause his kicks are low again :( not as low tho, my hips on the other hand are feeling better ATM so I'm hoping they're gonna ease up! Always worse in the evening tho so we shall see what tonight will bring!

I was like wait a minute.....this is just like 50 shades! Lol xxx

Laura - just logged on at school and saw your little boy! His nose is soooooooo tiny and cuuuuuuute! can you see features from you or simon by looking at him?

eeeee!

so cute!

Aww thanks teenah :) he's got my lil piggy nose lol tbh I can only see me and my side of the family in him atm, can't see Simon at all lol its the lil chubby cheeks and nose that make him look like me lol poor kid! He also looks like my cousin as a baby and my niece :) xxx

The again I slide when Simons asleep and fly catching he kinda looks like him :haha:

My bellies so uncomfortable tonight, it hurts :( want to go to sleep so I can't feel it! Xxx

Laura - Hope your belly isn't as uncomfortable today? :hugs: xxx

Thanks natt its ok today, think it might have been cause I didn't eat properly yesterday, lil man was proper doing a dance in bed last night lol I hope he doesn't think he'll be dancing at 1:30am when he's here lol

I'm tempted to nap before we go out for dinner tonight! Xxx

Thanks natt its ok today, think it might have been cause I didn't eat properly yesterday, lil man was proper doing a dance in bed last night lol I hope he doesn't think he'll be dancing at 1:30am when he's here lol

I'm tempted to nap before we go out for dinner tonight! Xxx

You're welcome hun. Glad it's better today :) Haha bless him, they sure do like dancing at unreasonable times don't they? :haha:

I don't blame you, I know the feeling of being tired! We are babysitting Karl's Niece tonight, babysat his Nephew last night, it's taking it's toll on me now lol xxx

Teenah im loving the little piccy of your princess!

He's started waking up when I do too now, lay in bed watching him a good kick this morning, it appears he's turned :happydance:

Having said that I just got a lower kick! Thinks its cause I'm at more upright now so he moves down lol

Aww all good practice for you both ;) xxx

Laura - Yay for baby Blue turning :happydance: Maybe he's kicking one area with his feet and punching the other area, hence why they are high and low kicks? :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->