Baby Babblings

Yh that's what im thinking, I think he's lying across now cause all the kicks are too the left, either that or he's completely curled up on my left side lol xxx

Yh that's what im thinking, I think he's lying across now cause all the kicks are too the left, either that or he's completely curled up on my left side lol xxx

Aww bless, they don't half get in some strange positions do they? :haha: xxx

Oh yh lol

Getting nervous about work now :/ I hate that it affects me so much :( xxx

Oh yh lol

Getting nervous about work now :/ I hate that it affects me so much :( xxx

I know it's easier said than done hun but try not to let it worry you too much, not good for you or Blue :hugs: xxx

Well its not too bad, so fingers crossed I'll be ok, gonna finish at 32wks now xxx

8wks :happydance:

Any news from kt? I hope it went well this morning xx

Yay for 8 weeks :happydance:

I haven't heard anything from KT hun, I hope she's ok though :( :hugs: xxx

Me too, I worry when we don't hear from people xxx

Just got back in town...had to fly to Texas bc my grandmother is very ill and may not make it...Overall the trip was horrific - traveling while pregnant is THE WORST!

Been feeling Dionna wiggle and kick more - it's still weakish, but def there!

OK...

Now...tell me how to cope with this:

Since we can no longer sleep on our tummies or our backs, we are forced to sleep on our sides...well, my arms fall asleep and cause horrific pains...ALL NIGHT. I seriously can't take it anymore! I have a TON of pillows, so that's not the answer...does this happen to you? I am so tired bc I haven't slept properly in over a week!

P.S. My little sister is being induced today at 7 am (Pacific time) Eeeeeee!

Sorry to hear about your grandma hun, think Ing about you all :hugs:

Yay for more kicks :happydance: lil mans slowed down atm :( think its cause im back at work tho.

As for sleeping quite often I sleep on my back, if I go to sleep on my side I wake up on my back, so there's pretty much nothing I can do about it, I also sleep half on my belly half on my side. Basically what evers comfy! I say sleep how is most comfy for you :thumbup:

Yay for lil sis, hopefully he's here now! How's your other sister doing?

I'm at 24wks today! Lil man is offically viable :haopydance: can't wait to meet him, but he better wait a good few more weeks! :haha: xxx

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee! Happy V-day! Let's bake that bean a bit longer though! We want him to be extra cuddly and chubby! Any names yet doll?

As for my little sister - no news yet on her labor...

As for my big sister - omg, she is such a doll! She insisted on making the drive to see my grandmother, so I got to hang out with her for a day! it's been months since i've seen her and before that 2 years! We talk everyday but our distance keeps us from visiting. Dude, her belly (8 months) is so tiny and cute! I swear I was bigger than her! I got to feel baby Khloe move and wiggle big wiggles! It was so sweet! I love that little girl! So far we are hoping that the genetic tests done after birth will prove to be positive...as Khloe deserves the best life. Her heart condition is still an issue, but we are confident that she'll do great in surgery!

Thanks hun :) yh he needs to cook for a while yet, im liking Archie and Oscar atm but then I like harry too lol gonna have a proper talk about names once we've got the house.

Come on lil sis, get that baby out :haha:

Glad you got to spend time with you sis too :) bet it was lovely to have a good chat, even under the circumstances. I'm sure baby will be fine too, nice and strong and ready for her little battle.

Eugh annoyed with oh tonight! He came time and I was cuddling our niece as she'sld just nodded off to sleep, he pretty much said hi and went upstairs for about half an hour, came downstairs changed and I was looking at my mums holiday pics, he stood there for a minute or too and said 'we ready then?!' as in am I ready to come to his parents for dinner. I was like yh your the one whose been upstairs for half an hour! Pathetic I know but im pissed with him! Then when we got here he said, how's lil man today, I snapped back he's fine I think I can't see through my stomach!!

Xxx

Teenah - So sorry to hear about your Grandma hun :hugs: I'm totally with you on the sleeping things, I can't get comfy on my side and my back hurts when I lie on it, lying on my side also causes my arm to go to sleep :( Hope we can find a comfy position soon as it's only going to get a lot worse! :( xxx

Laura - Sorry to hear lil mans slowed down with his kicking, the stress of work really isn't doing you or Blue any good, not long to go now though :hugs: xxx

I know, can't wait! Need my matb1 so I can get it in and make it official! Xxx

Went home after work totally nauseous, like literally dying to puke. It lasted until I was home a while and then subsided. Slept ok for the first half of the night but woke up to HORRIBLE stomach cramps...I seriously thought that I was in labour and I remember rubbing my tummy and asking Dionna to settle down if it was her, and telling her that it wasn't time to come yet. I am not sure what it was, but it was BAD! Not even dramatizing it, it was BAD. Hopefully it was only some intestinal issue; though, I woke up fine with no crazy bowl issues...which usually follow cramps like I had...hmmm...I'll see what happens.

Laura - ugh, it does seem like from your post that Simon is being a bit distant...is this correct? (my DH and I are not perfect, but...) we NEVER sit in separate rooms unless I am cooking while he watches TV or if I have homework on the computer to complete...Is it typical for him to be this distant? (My DH and I are a little up eachother's ass, so we aren't that normal!) Also, I like your names, but is Archie short for Archibald? and Harry for Harold?

Natt - are you going to get a 3d/4d scan? I was thinking that I'll wait until I am like 26 weeks or more so that I can really see what Dionna looks like!

Update on sissy's labour:

She called last night, in a lot of pain. I tried to talk her through contractions by having her do low moans with her mouth relaxed, and visualizing herself as a flower opening up...Unfortunately, my sissy has never even owned a baby book or birthing book...she has never taken a birthing class nor asked questions about coping with labour pains...SOOOOO...she was stubborn...I'm not claiming to know all about labour, but it's been my mission from the day I started TTC to find out all I could about the entire process...and I have taken in a lot of information that seems to be helpful for coping...Overall, we ended the conversation with her crying and me trying to be comforting in a quite way. I encouraged her to practice going as limp as she can during contactions to help the energy flow through her like a wave...She texted me about 12-13 hours into her induction and said that she isn't dialating and that they are giving her a break to allow her to possibly eat, since her hospital still has the archaic standard of denying labouring mothers food...:dohh: So annoying, poor thing hadn't eaten in over 24 hours!

I'll keep you posted...

Question:

Do you plan on having a natural birth med free?

Laura - When do you have your 25 week Midwife appointment chick? We have ours on 28th this month and we'll get our MATB1 form then xxx

Teenah - Maybe Dionna was led in a funny position hun? I got up to go to the toilet throughout the night and when I stood up it hurt so much, think they snuggle in more when you are in bed! I think we might be getting a 3D/4D scan but it won't be for a while yet :( I look forward to seeing Dionna though :winkwink: Sorry to hear about your Sister, poor thing, must have been starving! Maybe that's why not much was happening? She was too weak as she hadn't eaten? I'm hoping to have a Med Free birth but I somehow can't see it happening, I struggled to cope with AF pains, let alone contractions! :blush: We'll see what happens though! xxx

You feeling any better today?

I think he was being a bit distant cause my folks were away and I was watching tv downstairs so he made the most of it by playing on his playstation. He was creeping loads last night lol he knows when he's pissed me off lol

Names wouldn't be shortened, just Archie or harry :)

Def have a 4d, I'm tempted to have another one :haha:

Poor lil sis, i can't believe they don't let you eat when in labour! That's aweful! I'm planning on getting blue out as quickly as possible, im happy to accept pain relief in any form lol id like a water birth if i can tho :) eeeeek exciting talking about the birth of our babies!!! Xxx

Got it a week today hun :) I'll make sure I get one then :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->