Baby Babblings

Just got home and into bed! My nan did a BBQ for mums birthday, im exhausted! Had a busy day too, started off with having my hair cut then did the cake, went shopping, had a half hour power nap and upto my nans. My eyes are literally closing as I type lol lil mans woken up and I hope Simon doesn't was :sex: lol think id fall asleep!

Gonna have a nice relaxing day tomorrow tho :) sounds like you've had a lovely day :) xxx

Thank's girlie's,

Well Still No Sign Of AF At All, Today my boob's feel a touch tender by the nip's and haven't had no tender boob's since last cycle. I did test yesterday with Asda test came up faint line did'nt wanna believe it as it was hard to see, so Did IC this morning and got a faint line that I can see.

I'll post the pic but it's shit, sorry ladie's, I would have used my camera but got no batterie's lol. :wacko:

12-08-12 (1).JPG

Haven't told my fiance yet as it's his birthday on the 21st, and if im Pregnant then wanna suprise him :D x x x

I will be testing again monday or tuesday with another ASDA clear responce test :D So hopefully a darker line and a better picture for ya's. :D x x x

IM SO SCARED BUT JUST MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT BE JOINING YOU'S GIRLIE'S AND BUMP'S. :D x x x

Its all good signs hunni :happydance:

Can understand your scared chick, do you have a digi? If so id say do that on 21st and wrap it up for your oh along with a babygrow!

I so so so hope this is cycle and super super sticky beanie hunni, I've got everything crossed for you, although I would like a better piccie and one of every test you take ;) xxx

Laura - Aww bless, sounds like you had a good but busy day hehe. I love BBQ's, can't wait to get a house with a garden then we can start doing them :D xxx

Jess - Fingers and toes are tightly crossed for you chick! I do actually see a shadow of something but it's very difficult to make it out properly! That's a great idea that Laura came up with, for your OH's birthday :D xxx

I'm still shattered now lol and we're all showered and just about to go to meadowhall for the day shopping! Lol making Simon drive tho lol

Hoping to get my changing bag, choose some nursery furniture and bedding and maybe some clothes for me :)

Jess hunni you have no idea how much im hoping this is your Sticky bfp! Thinking about you over the next couple of days xxx

Laura - I know the feeling, I am not sleeping well at all, up so many times during the night to use the bathroom and suffering with RLS again! :( Ooo hope you have a lovely day at Meadowhall chick, we are going shopping on Wednesday for my Hospital bag items, can't wait! :happydance: xxx

I think what it is is I'm sleeping but I'm so tired I'm not rested, if that makes sense lol we got him some books, daddy bought him 2hats but paid for one as the girl didn't scan the 2nd one lol a cardigan and a gorgeous humphreys corner blanket :)

I haven't even thought about what I'll need yet lol probably start buying things once we move house. You'll have to list what you get for your hospital bag!

I've found some furniture I really like and it's half the price of what other furniture is but it's next so still good quality :thumbup: want to get it ordered lol

Xxx

I think what it is is I'm sleeping but I'm so tired I'm not rested, if that makes sense lol we got him some books, daddy bought him 2hats but paid for one as the girl didn't scan the 2nd one lol a cardigan and a gorgeous humphreys corner blanket :)

I haven't even thought about what I'll need yet lol probably start buying things once we move house. You'll have to list what you get for your hospital bag!

I've found some furniture I really like and it's half the price of what other furniture is but it's next so still good quality :thumbup: want to get it ordered lol

Xxx

Yeah it does make sense hun :) Ooo can't be bad haha, two hats for the price of one :winkwink: Blue has been a spoilt little boy :D

Things will be different once you move hun and you will start getting more done as you will feel more at home. I will list what I have at some point :thumbup:

Oh very nice, will we get to see pictures? xxx

Hey :)

Good thanks Hun, how's you? Lil blues quite low this morning again lol

Just finished mums birthday cake so thought I'd share it with you all :)

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-11.jpg

Xxx

Holy berries batman! That looks lush!! Does it sound wrong if I say I wanna moterboat my face in that? YUMMY!!!

Just got home and into bed! My nan did a BBQ for mums birthday, im exhausted! Had a busy day too, started off with having my hair cut then did the cake, went shopping, had a half hour power nap and upto my nans. My eyes are literally closing as I type lol lil mans woken up and I hope Simon doesn't was :sex: lol think id fall asleep!

Gonna have a nice relaxing day tomorrow tho :) sounds like you've had a lovely day :) xxx

Hope Simon was easy on you!

Does sound like a busy day...spesh when preggo too!

Thank's girlie's,

Well Still No Sign Of AF At All, Today my boob's feel a touch tender by the nip's and haven't had no tender boob's since last cycle. I did test yesterday with Asda test came up faint line did'nt wanna believe it as it was hard to see, so Did IC this morning and got a faint line that I can see.

I'll post the pic but it's shit, sorry ladie's, I would have used my camera but got no batterie's lol. :wacko:

View attachment 457263

Haven't told my fiance yet as it's his birthday on the 21st, and if im Pregnant then wanna suprise him :D x x x

I will be testing again monday or tuesday with another ASDA clear responce test :D So hopefully a darker line and a better picture for ya's. :D x x x

IM SO SCARED BUT JUST MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT BE JOINING YOU'S GIRLIE'S AND BUMP'S. :D x x x

Good luck jess :) Hope this is the start of your bfp. I have to be honest I cant see anything on the piccie but obviously piccies dont beat real life view so...good luck :)

Blue is a very spoilt little boy lol

5more sleeps hopefully and we get the keys!!!! Eeeeek!

I'll post a link tomorrow ;)

Haha thanks Sarah I'll take that as a compliment lol there's not much left now! And stangley I don't want any! Id eat the fruit but that's it! Blue must want to be healthy lol

I was asleep before he got chance :rofl: I could sleep for a week now lol xxx

Hello girlie's and thx for all the great comment's. x

So UPDATE...

Still NO AF, Was due last saturday. Did 2 IC's & one ASDA HPT, First I didnt one IC and ASDA brand, and the FMU IC was faintly positive, and then FMU ASDA brand was neg, then I did a IC with my 2nd morning urine which was neg aswell.

Picture's not that great but i'll still post. x

13-08-12.jpg

13-08-12 - Copy.jpg

It's easier to see the inverted line in second pic but If you cant see I think you can back click and copy and paste to paint makes it bigger. x

Still dont wanna believe it. Dont wanna be hurt or let down again if you know what I mean. x

I dont have a Digi but gonna get one on wednesday and thx hun the idea is great didnt think of that. x x x :D

Laura - Ooo not long to go now until you get the keys!!!! :happydance: xxx

Jess - I definetly see a second line in your inverted photo! Fingers crossed this is the start of a BFP for you :dust: xxx

Thank's hun. x x x

I know this is weird lol, but I did a HPT with my Saliva and it came up positive the control line is a little lighter then normal, which is understand as saliva aint watery it's sticky or what you wanna call it lol, and the test line came up darker then on a wee test :D I though sod it you can use saliva for knowing if your Ovulating so I though it would have been better then my wee, and I havent eaten or drank anythink in 4 hours. x x x

Thank's hun. x x x

I know this is weird lol, but I did a HPT with my Saliva and it came up positive the control line is a little lighter then normal, which is understand as saliva aint watery it's sticky or what you wanna call it lol, and the test line came up darker then on a wee test :D I though sod it you can use saliva for knowing if your Ovulating so I though it would have been better then my wee, and I havent eaten or drank anythink in 4 hours. x x x

Saliva HPT 13-08-12 (4).JPG

Saliva HPT 13-08-12 (3).JPG

Saliva HPT 13-08-12 (2).JPG

Saliva HPT 13-08-12 (1).JPG

Shit pic's but worth a look and Defo looks darker in real life. I can see both line's without squinting. x x x

Hey ladies,

I hope that all is well. It's nice to here from our other girlies! Hi Jess, Hi Sarah!

UPDATE on Lil' Sis:

Gabriel Anthony was born via c-section on 8/10/12 at 1:38 pm weighing 6 lbs, 8 oz, 18" long. HE IS LITRALLY PERFECT! See attached pic! He had low blood sugar - DUE TO THEM STARVING MY SISTER FOR NEARLY 3 DAYS! And they gave him formula via a bottle without my sissy's consent - she's pissed but glad he's healthy. She's nursing him and he's taken to it PERFECTLY! Once her milk comes in fully she will chuck that formula and bottle feeding habit right in the garbage and he'll be a booby-boy! I'm super stoked about him...

UPDATE ON MY PREGGERNESS:
Ugh...so tired of not sleeping...I could cry. It's really horrible. Esp. when I am soooo tired, but once I lay down on my sides my damn arms fall asleep and ache ALL NIGHT...add peeing at least 4-5 times a night and I'm just done for...

I look ultra preggers today...so my co-workers say...I've gained 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks...but I am still down from where I started. I suppected that I gained, as I've had more of an appetite lately, which is good for Dionna...I totally feel her more these days, still subtle at times. She seems to sleep all day and wake up after 6 pm...she then goes back to sleep at 9 pm and sleeps through the night...(this is a guess, based on her movements).

So tired ladies, so, so, so tired...

Attachments

• gabybaby.jpg
    gabybaby.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Teenah - Awwwww Gabriel is beautiful! A massive congratulations to your sister :D xxx

Thought I would do an updated bump picture - 23 weeks today :happydance:

Attachments

• Tyler bump 23 weeks.jpg
    Tyler bump 23 weeks.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
jess its all looking good hun :) fingers tightly crossed for you xxx

teenah - First of all your nephew is beautiful :) congrats to you all. Finally here safe and sound :)

I don't envy you, im sleeping like a dead weight and still tired!!!! Not good! :(

I'm eating more but feel sick about 10mins after I eat, everytime I eat, sooooo bored of it! Good that your feeling her more now too :) baby blue's low again! Been kicking all hell out of my cervix! Don't think he likes mummy and daddy having sexy time!! Lol

I need a nap at my desk! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->