Baby Babblings

Sarah Your right, AF hit this morning very light but still there. Didn't see it coming but never mind maybe next month. Who knows. x x x

Jess - Really sorry the witch arrived, sending you lot's of :dust: for next cycle chick :hugs: xxx

Laura - Aww that's so cute that Blue kicked you once you had finished typing hehe. When I went to bed last night, I put my hands on my tummy and Tyler nudged me, must have been saying night night :D xxx

Jess im sorry to hear af hit :hugs: fingers crossed for next cycle chicken xx

Awww how cute of him :) I was leaning against the cupboard and he was kicking like mum stop it! Lol been quite active today :) xxx

Jess - I'm so sorry about AF. The memory of the disappointment is still fresh for me. I remember being so crazy that I would test 2 weeks after AF on the off chance that I O'd early...I seriously wasted so much money.

UPDATE: I slept like shit last night...duh...so tired today...so over not sleeping...I honestly said, "screw it" and slept on my back more than I usually do...I just don't know what to do.

I have my next scan on Monday! :happydance: Gunna confirm that I do indeed have a little girl and not a boy...and also do the whole full on scan that tells us if the baby is doing well...a bit scary, but I am hopeful that my little girl will be just perfect! Once I get my new scan pics I'll post a bump pic as well.

So, my bump is super soft and squishy! I want a big hard bump! Will I ever get it?!

Currently, I'm feeling overwhelmed by lots of things, one being my ambulance bill from that bleed I had - I have to fight with my insurance to cover the cost! I mean, hello, I was BLEEDING PROFUSELY! Also, school...I hate homework :( and I have a ton of it.

Anyhow, I hope you are all doing well.

xoxo

Thank's girlie's for the kind word's. :D I'm sure i'll be ok now all my tear's are out. x

Teenah we've all been there, at that nutty point off TTC when we all become POAS addict's lol, But now you have to look forward to your little bundle of joy. :D One thing I will say is you should have a look at get a memory book/baby book. To keep photo's of baby and date's of thing's, some even have what was the weather like when baby was born :D WHSmith's do them. x x x

Laura - Aww bless, Blue obviously doesn't like being squashed :haha: xxx

I have been having an arts and crafts day. Made this for Tyler, made with fab felts and stuck on card then I went round it with a black felt tip to make it stand out, just need a frame for it now then it can be hung in his bedroom. Shame we didn't have any wood to hand or could have made him a wooden plaque :)

Attachments

• Tyler Plaque.jpg
    Tyler Plaque.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
I know yh!

I popped into 3rd tri this morning and it was all people saying their lil ones where here. Think it's gonna drive me mad :haha: can't wait tho :happydance: xxx

I love popping over to 3rd tri, I don't post in there but I love reading everyone's *That was it* Makes me want Tyler ever more though :blush: xxx

Well thats good hun!! Soon enough he will be here though and youll be holding him in your arms! <3

xx

That is very true hun, time is really flying by! Doesn't seem two minutes since we announced our bfp's! Although part of me is bricking it :blush: <3 xxx

Totally understandable though! As much as we want our bfps once we got them its a whole new ballgame hehe. I mean...you have then only 9 months to really prepare for the fact that your life is about to change forever. Id be worried if you werent bricking it! Pregnancy and motherhood bring a lot to the table. Youre gunna be great tho :)

x

Makes me jealous that I've gotta wait lol it'll soon be here rho.

Only one more sleep Sarah ;)

My belly feels weird this morning, normally I struggle to lie on my back cause it feels like my insides are being squashed, not today tho :/ and I rolled onto my right side and got stabbing pain slightly to the right, really hurt! Lil man needs to wake up and kick mommy xxx

as I finished writing that he did lol :) good boy :) xzx

yep this time tomorrow ill be pouting if theres no piccie lady!!!

Do you think hes moved now? x

Sarah Your right, AF hit this morning very light but still there. Didn't see it coming but never mind maybe next month. Who knows. x x x

Awww Jess :( Im so sorry to hear that. I hope that you are holding up ok, I know it sucks when af hits :hugs:

xx

I know yh!

I popped into 3rd tri this morning and it was all people saying their lil ones where here. Think it's gonna drive me mad :haha: can't wait tho :happydance: xxx

I love popping over to 3rd tri, I don't post in there but I love reading everyone's *That was it* Makes me want Tyler ever more though :blush: xxx

Well thats good hun!! Soon enough he will be here though and youll be holding him in your arms! <3

xx

That is very true hun, time is really flying by! Doesn't seem two minutes since we announced our bfp's! Although part of me is bricking it :blush: <3 xxx

Totally understandable though! As much as we want our bfps once we got them its a whole new ballgame hehe. I mean...you have then only 9 months to really prepare for the fact that your life is about to change forever. Id be worried if you werent bricking it! Pregnancy and motherhood bring a lot to the table. Youre gunna be great tho :)

x

It sure is a whole new ballgame hun, I know what you mean, there is just not enough hours in the day :haha: Aww thank you chick, that means a lot :hugs: Sending you lot's of lucky dust and Tyler tummy rubs :D xxx

oooo Tyler rubs...im defo lucky now!!!

Teenah...thats awful about the hospital...you needed the care its disgusting if the insurance wont pay for it!!

Jess:

Ive been thinking about the last few times youve linked IC tests to us and about how youve had a bit of a bad time with them showing up evaps.

Here is a link to a great website that sells the best strips imo. Ive even got Pinky on to using them. They never evere evap and even though they are still what i would class as cheapos..they arent. They are the ones used by the nhs in the doctors etc and are amazing quality. Id defo recommend them for your next time around :)

Awesome test strips for good price

Sarah. Haven't a clue where he's lieing now lol one min the kicks are high the next low!

Guess it'll be a while before we find out too!

Natt that's gorgeous I'm sure he'll love it!:)

Posted this in the other thread too but gonna rant here too!

Well, just got home from work for Simon to tell me the bank are being twats and to getting paperwork sorted so it could be another 2wks before we move! Fucked off doesn't even come close! Sobbing doesn't I've had a go at Simon and said what's the point in trying to buy a fucking house if the people your paying to do the work don't actually do it!! Soooo fucked off right now! Should be having a lovely evening my family celebrating my mums 50th birthday but instead I'm on the bed sobbing my fucking heart out! I actually wanna hit or break something!!

Supposed to be moving Friday!

Xxx

Sarah - I know they are virtual Tyler rubs but better than nothing right? :D xxx

Laura - Thank you chick, I really enjoyed making it hehe, been busy making odds and sods in Crochet aswell :D Sorry to hear the house isn't going to plan, hope they get off their arses soon and sort it out then you can move :hugs: xxx

Me too hun! I've calmed down a bit now. Wouldn't mind but the financial advisor hasnt been returning my calls today yet he's spoke to Simon loads! Xxx

It really wound me up! Hes always on the phone or with a client. No wonder were not getting anywhere! He even asked us last Friday what the completion date was! The estate agent told us they told him what it was when we first found out! Xxx

25wk bump pic :)
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-12.jpg

Xxx

Natt that is well cute, not even born and getting thing's made for him already, his a lucky boy hay :D x x x

Awwwwwww Laura your getting well big hun, just shows baby is growing lovely in there :D x x x

Awww thx sarah, Im doing ok I guess, I alway's have a long old cry on the first day of AF pretty much every month lol, but im alway's ok the next day, just gotta keep going. But Iv decided Im going back to my Faimly GP who is a women with 2 children so hopefully she will understand and be able to help in some way and thx for the site not bad 25 for £3.70 :D my kinda price lol. x x x

Thanks jess :)

Glad your doing ok :) sounds like a good plan to back hun, even if they just run some bloods or something.

Ugh well and truly fed up of feeling sick now! :(

Oh I forgot to say I got my changing bag the other day, £25 from next online, ordered it Sunday night and it came Monday morning :) its black with big diff coloured spots on it :) great size and def value for money :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->