Baby Babblings

Natt your bump is lovely and growing well. What till you get around 40 week's, thats when I felt like a whale lol. :D x x x x

Isn't he a doll!?

Natt - cute bump! I just want to rub it! LoL. Rubbing mine isn't the same!

Jess - I didn't mention it in my last post but I have my FX'd for your BFP!

Laura - Aww thank you hun, it's not a great picture but you can just make it out hehe, might try and get a better one soon :haha: Hope Blue turns around soon and stops kicking your cervix, saying that, I think Tyler was kicking my cervix earlier, kept feeling a popping sensation on my bladder :shock: xxx

Jess - Thank you chick, I'm sure we'll all feel like whales once we approach 40 weeks hehe, will all be worth it in the end though :winkwink: xxx

Teenah - Aww thank you hun, you can rub it virtually if you like? :haha: xxx

Blue is a very spoilt little boy lol

5more sleeps hopefully and we get the keys!!!! Eeeeek!

I'll post a link tomorrow ;)

Haha thanks Sarah I'll take that as a compliment lol there's not much left now! And stangley I don't want any! Id eat the fruit but that's it! Blue must want to be healthy lol

I was asleep before he got chance :rofl: I could sleep for a week now lol xxx

Was defo a compliment i promise! Crossing everything for the keys! x

Hello girlie's and thx for all the great comment's. x

So UPDATE...

Still NO AF, Was due last saturday. Did 2 IC's & one ASDA HPT, First I didnt one IC and ASDA brand, and the FMU IC was faintly positive, and then FMU ASDA brand was neg, then I did a IC with my 2nd morning urine which was neg aswell.

Picture's not that great but i'll still post. x

View attachment 457803

View attachment 457805

It's easier to see the inverted line in second pic but If you cant see I think you can back click and copy and paste to paint makes it bigger. x

Still dont wanna believe it. Dont wanna be hurt or let down again if you know what I mean. x

I dont have a Digi but gonna get one on wednesday and thx hun the idea is great didnt think of that. x x x :D

Its defo a big up and down waiting to see if a line is there or not. Still crossing fingers and toes for you!

I still dont see anything on these pics (im so sorry to say that dont hate me!!) except the top one which I think is an evap (sorry hun) as you can see the line appears whiter on the non-inverted pic. Unfortunately inverting pictures is not reliable because it will also throw up lines caused by drying urine.

However...af still not shown so its all good still. Hopefully youll have a pic tomorrow that will be definite with no guessing needed!! x

Thank's hun. x x x

I know this is weird lol, but I did a HPT with my Saliva and it came up positive the control line is a little lighter then normal, which is understand as saliva aint watery it's sticky or what you wanna call it lol, and the test line came up darker then on a wee test :D I though sod it you can use saliva for knowing if your Ovulating so I though it would have been better then my wee, and I havent eaten or drank anythink in 4 hours. x x x

Hmm ive done some reading on the method of using hpts with saliva and apparently they are not reliable in any way, as hcg is ONLY detectable in blood and urine. It doesnt make its way into any bodily fluid used to produced saliva.

Saliva can be used to detect ovulation but again, its used in a very specific way and its also advised to use more common forms of testing like opks at the same time as they dont really tell you when youre ovulating..just that hormones are changing (which resuults in the ferning pattern shown on a saliva scope).

I think you should disregard anything to do with saliva and stick to urine and blood :) x

Thank's hun. x x x

I know this is weird lol, but I did a HPT with my Saliva and it came up positive the control line is a little lighter then normal, which is understand as saliva aint watery it's sticky or what you wanna call it lol, and the test line came up darker then on a wee test :D I though sod it you can use saliva for knowing if your Ovulating so I though it would have been better then my wee, and I havent eaten or drank anythink in 4 hours. x x x

View attachment 457867

View attachment 457869

View attachment 457871

View attachment 457873

Shit pic's but worth a look and Defo looks darker in real life. I can see both line's without squinting. x x x

The prob here hun is that the tests look like have dried, and these internet cheapies do tend to dry badly with old urine on the test strips. Im afraid I still dont see anything other than the slight evap behind the chemical line :(

Hey ladies,

I hope that all is well. It's nice to here from our other girlies! Hi Jess, Hi Sarah!

UPDATE on Lil' Sis:

Gabriel Anthony was born via c-section on 8/10/12 at 1:38 pm weighing 6 lbs, 8 oz, 18" long. HE IS LITRALLY PERFECT! See attached pic! He had low blood sugar - DUE TO THEM STARVING MY SISTER FOR NEARLY 3 DAYS! And they gave him formula via a bottle without my sissy's consent - she's pissed but glad he's healthy. She's nursing him and he's taken to it PERFECTLY! Once her milk comes in fully she will chuck that formula and bottle feeding habit right in the garbage and he'll be a booby-boy! I'm super stoked about him...

UPDATE ON MY PREGGERNESS:
Ugh...so tired of not sleeping...I could cry. It's really horrible. Esp. when I am soooo tired, but once I lay down on my sides my damn arms fall asleep and ache ALL NIGHT...add peeing at least 4-5 times a night and I'm just done for...

I look ultra preggers today...so my co-workers say...I've gained 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks...but I am still down from where I started. I suppected that I gained, as I've had more of an appetite lately, which is good for Dionna...I totally feel her more these days, still subtle at times. She seems to sleep all day and wake up after 6 pm...she then goes back to sleep at 9 pm and sleeps through the night...(this is a guess, based on her movements).

So tired ladies, so, so, so tired...

Awww hes so gorgeous!!

Hope you get some sleep soon tho chick..must be frustrating :( Wheres ur latest bump pic!? xxx

Teenah - Awwwww Gabriel is beautiful! A massive congratulations to your sister :D xxx

Thought I would do an updated bump picture - 23 weeks today :happydance:

Congrats on 23wks! And what a lovely little bump too :D x

I'll post a pic on weds when I'll hit 25wks! :happydance:

Soooooooo tired! Xxx

I know yh!

I popped into 3rd tri this morning and it was all people saying their lil ones where here. Think it's gonna drive me mad :haha: can't wait tho :happydance: xxx

I know yh!

I popped into 3rd tri this morning and it was all people saying their lil ones where here. Think it's gonna drive me mad :haha: can't wait tho :happydance: xxx

I love popping over to 3rd tri, I don't post in there but I love reading everyone's *That was it* Makes me want Tyler ever more though :blush: xxx

I know yh!

I love popping over to 3rd tri, I don't post in there but I love reading everyone's *That was it* Makes me want Tyler ever more though :blush: xxx

Well thats good hun!! Soon enough he will be here though and youll be holding him in your arms! <3

xx

I know yh!

Well thats good hun!! Soon enough he will be here though and youll be holding him in your arms! <3

xx

That is very true hun, time is really flying by! Doesn't seem two minutes since we announced our bfp's! Although part of me is bricking it :blush: <3 xxx

Makes me jealous that I've gotta wait lol it'll soon be here rho.

Only one more sleep Sarah ;)

My belly feels weird this morning, normally I struggle to lie on my back cause it feels like my insides are being squashed, not today tho :/ and I rolled onto my right side and got stabbing pain slightly to the right, really hurt! Lil man needs to wake up and kick mommy xxx

as I finished writing that he did lol :) good boy :) xzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->