Baby Babblings

No your not lol, its all baby and well see able. :D what a lovely bump you have there. x x x

Wow beautiful bumps laura and Teenah!! Pregnancy is looking great on you girlies!!

Laura...you might get further when you hit 23 chick. They dont normally make any referrals whatsoever under the age of 23 and ive taken a look around and that seems to be common criteria for all hospital trusts xxx

Thanks hunni :) teenah's is much nicer than mine lol

Ermmmm....do you mean jess?! :wacko: xxx

Laura - AS IF! This old bump is mostly flab I assure you! LoL. I see other thin girls with nice firm bumps and I get jealous! As for your darling bump! OMG sooooo cute! :)

Jess and Sarah - Thanks dolls! Soon we'll all be moaning about our feet and backs due to large baby bumps. I have EVERYTHING including my eyes crossed for you ladies. IT WILL HAPPEN. Life is just taking it's sweet damn time, probably to teach us all some mighty lesson that we'll soon forget!

XoXo

Laura - Woohoo! Yay for Bump pic! Such a cute bump :happydance: Hope the icky feeling goes away soon :hugs: Yay for changing bag! We have been to ASDA today and I got some things for my hospital bag, a new toothbrush, maternity pads, breast pads etc :happydance: xxx

Jess - Glad you are feeling ok hun :hugs: Oh he's definetly a spoilt little man hehe xxx

Teenah - Cute bump! :D Mine is small compared to yours and Laura *Worried* xxx

Your welcome girlie's and thx too. x x x

Laura sorry hun dunno what I was going on about think I was ment to say yer Hopefully they will do some more test's, better then nothink hay. lol im a wolly. :d x x x

Jess I meant that to Sarah :haha: lol

Thanks ladies but its very saggy and flabby lol getting harder tho :) I feel suck if I don't eat but I feel sick when I eat too :( not good, gonna mention it to midwife tomorrow. Aswell as my hips and bloody infected toe! (which really hurts!)

I think I need sleep now too! Xxx

Laura - It's not flabby and saggy , looks nice and solid :D Bigger than mine, after seeing yours and Teenah's bump pictures, I'm beginning to think my bump is small and it's worrying me :shock: xxx

Thanks hunni :) teenah's is much nicer than mine lol

Ermmmm....do you mean jess?! :wacko: xxx

LOL...woopsie...i did mean Jess obviously...

Tho id love to see your doctors face if you asked for a referall in your pregnancy condition tho :haha: :D xx

Laura - AS IF! This old bump is mostly flab I assure you! LoL. I see other thin girls with nice firm bumps and I get jealous! As for your darling bump! OMG sooooo cute! :)

Jess and Sarah - Thanks dolls! Soon we'll all be moaning about our feet and backs due to large baby bumps. I have EVERYTHING including my eyes crossed for you ladies. IT WILL HAPPEN. Life is just taking it's sweet damn time, probably to teach us all some mighty lesson that we'll soon forget!

XoXo

Matt said that to me just today :) It will happen..its just taking its time to make sure we appreciate what we are given all the more!

LOL you girls crack me up. Even when youre 9 months gone Ill still have you beat with the bump and I aint even preggo yet!! xx

Jess I meant that to Sarah :haha: lol

Thanks ladies but its very saggy and flabby lol getting harder tho :) I feel suck if I don't eat but I feel sick when I eat too :( not good, gonna mention it to midwife tomorrow. Aswell as my hips and bloody infected toe! (which really hurts!)

I think I need sleep now too! Xxx

Some women are just cursed hun to have morning sickness the way through. I truly hope you arent one of them! x

It will indeed Sarah :) your lil one will be so spoilt from day one! Just the way it should be :)

Nah you'll have a lovely bump!!!

The best of it is I've only been sick once and that was the morning of my 20wk scan and bile rather than proper sick. Its only been this past week I've had it. So very strange! Got a list for midwife today :haha: xxx

lol sorry laura. Lol told ya im nut's. hehe. x x x

Sarah's right some people suffer with morning sickness all the way though my sister did with all 5 children and even though the day and night too. How horrible but hopefully it will settle down soon laura, I only have it from like 3-6 maybe 7 month's then after that just a little then and again. x x x

It will indeed Sarah :) your lil one will be so spoilt from day one! Just the way it should be :)

Nah you'll have a lovely bump!!!

The best of it is I've only been sick once and that was the morning of my 20wk scan and bile rather than proper sick. Its only been this past week I've had it. So very strange! Got a list for midwife today :haha: xxx

Best way if you ask me...then youre sure not to miss anything and will atleat know when you came away that you havent been fobbed off on anything! x

lol sorry laura. Lol told ya im nut's. hehe. x x x

Sarah's right some people suffer with morning sickness all the way though my sister did with all 5 children and even though the day and night too. How horrible but hopefully it will settle down soon laura, I only have it from like 3-6 maybe 7 month's then after that just a little then and again. x x x

Bloody hell...all the time with 5 kids...id be well unhappy!!

Hope u are all ok today!

GL at the midwife Laura! x

Lol yes Sarah with all 5 all the way though. I dont think i'll would be to happy either a few month's was bad enothe. lol. x x x

Im feeling alot better today thx. x x x

Thanks chick :)

Looks like I do have spd but lil man is doing just perfect :) super sting lil heartbeat and just in the right place :) uterus is right up high a few inches above my belly button too :D

How are you ladies? Xxx

Laura - Sorry to hear you are suffering from spd but really glad to hear lil man is doing well :D xxx

Thanks hun :) he's been a right wriggled today! Mummy's knackered tho! Well and truly exhausted lol

With my hips its when I stand up or cross them it hurts, pain in the bloody arse lol almost literally :haha:

How's you? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->