Baby Babblings

Thanks hun :) he's been a right wriggled today! Mummy's knackered tho! Well and truly exhausted lol

With my hips its when I stand up or cross them it hurts, pain in the bloody arse lol almost literally :haha:

How's you? Xxx

You're welcome chick :) Aww bless, it's a great feeling when they wriggle about hehe. Was trying to get Karl to feel him this morning but he couldn't :( I know the feeling!

Aww no, I hope your hips ease up soon hun :hugs:

I'm great thanks hun, knackered aswell though! xxx

It's lovely isn it :) blue stops when anyone touches my belly! Really annoying lol it's easier for people to watch him kick lol

Thanks Hun :hugs:

No matter how much I sleep I'm still tired!

I'm just trying to figure out how much mat leave to take. I'm now thinking 12months, the last 3months are unpaid tho. I think lol xxx

It's lovely isn it :) blue stops when anyone touches my belly! Really annoying lol it's easier for people to watch him kick lol

Thanks Hun :hugs:

No matter how much I sleep I'm still tired!

I'm just trying to figure out how much mat leave to take. I'm now thinking 12months, the last 3months are unpaid tho. I think lol xxx

It sure is chick :) Aww bless, sounds exactly like Tyler :blush: I haven't seen him kick yet but I'm sure I will do soon, can't wait for you to catch Blue kicking on video :winkwink:

You're welcome chick :hugs:

I'm also with you on that one! Although I'm not sleeping well at all at the moment!

I would take as much mat leave as possible, spend as much time as possible with Blue :D

Oh and Happy 25 weeks :happydance: :hugs: xxx

Thanks hun, hopefully I'll catch him this weekend lol

Gonna take 9months as that's all you get paid :( so I'll have 6months with him, hopefully I'll be able to take longer tho ;)

Gonna go look at getting the baby monitor tonight and a stairgate as babies R us have got 20% off for 3days. Need a voucher code tho so gotta download and print that off at work ;) save my ink lol if your not registered I suggest you do and go shopping hehe or I'll forward you the email ;) xxx

Thanks hun, hopefully I'll catch him this weekend lol

Gonna take 9months as that's all you get paid :( so I'll have 6months with him, hopefully I'll be able to take longer tho ;)

Gonna go look at getting the baby monitor tonight and a stairgate as babies R us have got 20% off for 3days. Need a voucher code tho so gotta download and print that off at work ;) save my ink lol if your not registered I suggest you do and go shopping hehe or I'll forward you the email ;) xxx

You're welcome hun and fingers crossed :D

I guess 6 months is better than nothing but hopefully you'll be able to get longer :winkwink:

Oooo 20% off, that's good! I would do the same lol, save your ink chick. Yes please, that would be much appreciated as I'm not registered to them. Although I'm not sure where our nearest Toys R Us is :wacko: xxx

I'm hoping Simon stays where he is with his job or atleast in the same wage then I might be able to lol

Send me your email address and I'll forward it :) you can shop online too, the codes 20AUGE xxx

I'm hoping Simon stays where he is with his job or atleast in the same wage then I might be able to lol

Send me your email address and I'll forward it :) you can shop online too, the codes 20AUGE xxx

Fingers crossed for you then chick :)

I just realised that it's only this weekend isn't it the 20% off? Won't be able to buy anything as we are skint at the moment :( xxx

:( typical isn't it! I think they do it almost every month so if you register then you should get the next ones ;) if not I'll send them to you :) xxx

:( typical isn't it! I think they do it almost every month so if you register then you should get the next ones ;) if not I'll send them to you :) xxx

It's normally the case hun, seen loads of bouncers for sale that we want but they seem to only be advertised when we have no money spare lol! Aww thank you chick, I'll send you my e-mail in pm :D xxx

HOLD THE PHONES!

Did you say 9 months of mat leave!? OMFG!!!!

I work for the United States Government and I have to take what leave I have accrued, which will be about 2 weeks, and then I can request to take 6 weeks of advance sick leave, which means that I'll be in the hole 240 hours of sick leave when I get back and have to work to pay it back!!! So totally, I have about 8 weeks to take off to be with Dionna!

I AM SO JEALOUS!

Always the case lol there's always things you want when you don't have spare cash! Got lil man a chameleon teddy today :)

Aww hun that sucks big style!!! I guess we're lucky over here then and we still moan its not long enough! Can't believe that's all they give you tho! Xxx

Teenah - That's nasty! Hardly any time to bond with your little one :( xxx

Laura - It normally is the case hun, oh well, he's been spoilt already and there's still lot's more to come :winkwink: Awww how cute! I love teddy's :haha: xxx

Oh def we got the monitor Friday and a bath thermometer that's like a flower :) should have been £16 but was reduced to £10 in the sale then 20% off with the voucher so coat us £8 :happydance: im determined to choose some bedding for him today, that we both agree on lol xxx

Thanks chick :)

Looks like I do have spd but lil man is doing just perfect :) super sting lil heartbeat and just in the right place :) uterus is right up high a few inches above my belly button too :D

How are you ladies? Xxx

Thats great news!! See...he had plenty of time to move! x

HOLD THE PHONES!

Did you say 9 months of mat leave!? OMFG!!!!

I work for the United States Government and I have to take what leave I have accrued, which will be about 2 weeks, and then I can request to take 6 weeks of advance sick leave, which means that I'll be in the hole 240 hours of sick leave when I get back and have to work to pay it back!!! So totally, I have about 8 weeks to take off to be with Dionna!

I AM SO JEALOUS!

Woah thats AWFUL Teenah :O Youd think youd get more than that over there...disgusting!!

Thanks Hun :) yh he's doing some right wriggling now lol xxx

:rofl: anyone else having problems shaving their bikini line?! Its that bad now I've smothered myself in veet but had to put the bathroom mirror on the toilet seat so I could see! :rofl:

Laura - Hope you managed to find some bedding for your likkle man :D I forgot what shaving down there feels like! Had to ask Karl to help me at the beginning but now I just can't do it! Even put a mirror at the end of the bath but..meh :blush: Will probably just give it a trim :rofl:

We've decided on jamboree from mamas and papas https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/jamboree/6633/?cm_re=InteriorCollections-_-Pod6-_-Jamboree so that when number 2arrives we can re-use it no matter what sex it is :)

My SIL used to get my brother to do it, I wouldn't trust Simon! Lol feels better now but sex straight after using feet probs isn't wise, tad sore now! Lol oh well it'll be a week before the next sexy time lol yh just trim ;) :rofl: xxx

We've decided on jamboree from mamas and papas https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/jamboree/6633/?cm_re=InteriorCollections-_-Pod6-_-Jamboree so that when number 2arrives we can re-use it no matter what sex it is :)

My SIL used to get my brother to do it, I wouldn't trust Simon! Lol feels better now but sex straight after using feet probs isn't wise, tad sore now! Lol oh well it'll be a week before the next sexy time lol yh just trim ;) :rofl: xxx

Awww Jamboree is lovely hun :D Good idea, saves you forking out loads of money again I guess :winkwink:

Aww no, there was bits missed when I got Karl to help me so I just give up with it lol! I'm sure I can manage a trim at some point :haha: I don't find Veet works for me, saying that, never tried it on my lady garden, only on my legs. Aww no, hope you feel better down there soon hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->