Baby Babblings

Thanks hun, that's what we're thinking :)

It never used to work for me neither and I have to leave it on for the full 10mins. Feels better today lol I bought the hair one once that's designed for bikini lines, that burnt like hell! Got threw in the bin straight away! Bless him lol he was making patterns! :haha: xxx

Thanks hun, that's what we're thinking :)

It never used to work for me neither and I have to leave it on for the full 10mins. Feels better today lol I bought the hair one once that's designed for bikini lines, that burnt like hell! Got threw in the bin straight away! Bless him lol he was making patterns! :haha: xxx

You're welcome chick :)

Wow, I guess the longer you leave it on the better though. Ouch, they do some good products but others are rubbish! I think you are right there :rofl: xxx

:rofl: anyone else having problems shaving their bikini line?! Its that bad now I've smothered myself in veet but had to put the bathroom mirror on the toilet seat so I could see! :rofl:

HAHAHAHA sorry Laura...I know this shouldnt make me laugh but...it totally did :D

What you going to do when youre 38 weeks? :D xx

We've decided on jamboree from mamas and papas https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/jamboree/6633/?cm_re=InteriorCollections-_-Pod6-_-Jamboree so that when number 2arrives we can re-use it no matter what sex it is :)

My SIL used to get my brother to do it, I wouldn't trust Simon! Lol feels better now but sex straight after using feet probs isn't wise, tad sore now! Lol oh well it'll be a week before the next sexy time lol yh just trim ;) :rofl: xxx

Awww Jamboree is lovely hun :D Good idea, saves you forking out loads of money again I guess :winkwink:

Aww no, there was bits missed when I got Karl to help me so I just give up with it lol! I'm sure I can manage a trim at some point :haha: I don't find Veet works for me, saying that, never tried it on my lady garden, only on my legs. Aww no, hope you feel better down there soon hun xxx

I tried it once...the pain did not make me do it again lol. I also tried wax strips on the actual garden, not the bikini line once. Left myself with a massive bruise...dont recommend!!

Ouch no way I'll be waxing there! Not a fan of pain lol its normally alright but I guess my skins more sensitive atm.

God knows what I'll do later on lol probs have to let it grow! Lol the joys of pregnancy!

My hips have been playing up the last couple of days, struggling today :( need my bed not ironing when I get home! Xxx

Hey dolls!

Natt - 24 weeks! Happy v-day! Sooooo exciting!

Laura - you make me laugh talking about shaving! I am still able to, but it's a struggle, since my belly is getting in the way. (TMI alert) I do this thing where I squat down in the shower and shave - but I do the whole thing, not just the b-line...Never have been a fan of hair and my husband would die if I didn't shave! To bad this weekend I didn't! Hahahahaha he didn't complain tho!

UPDATE ON ME!

21+4 weeks preggers - feeling pretty good lately...sleeping is better, but not great...I still pee about 4-6 times a night. Think I had a yeast infection (first one ever) and so I bought an over the counter treatment on Friday (7 day plan) and I used it that night...UM...tell me why o' why did it make me want to die?! It burned and itched 100 times worse than before! I literally had to try to get it off and out! I read that some women have this reaction to the medication, I guess I am just one of them...needless to say, I am not continuing to use it! But the thing is, as of yesterday, I dont feel like I have one anymore...I mean, all of the symptomes are gone. Weird. If you have any experience with this let me know, I am baffled by the entire thing! Also, another ailment to add to my list - I think I have mild mastitis in my left breast! I feel a knot (milk duct) that is tender to the touch...Hmmmppph...I'm FALLING APART! :nope:

As for everything else...it's all good! Really need to focus on getting my house together tho...I swear my kitchen stays a mess! I clean and clean it but to no avail...it always ends up with piles of dishes that literally stare at me! I need a maid! Too bad I'm not rich and also, she would have to come every day because this damn kitchen is a constant mess!

I really want to do some room rearrangement in the baby's room (that she'll never sleep in hahahaha) and our room, because I want to start setting things up...but my husband is so not interested in doing it...he feels like we have all the time in the world...it's annoying esp. since I can't move the stuff myself.

Oh...and I feel Lil' Thumper all of the time now...but only thumps! Mostly on my bladder or cervix! Little bratty girl!

Anyhow, I hope all is well!

XoXo

Teenah it's all gone now :rofl: I normally shave so there's just a bit of fuzz but not much lol Simons gonna have to get used to nothing :haha:

Glad your feeling and sleeping better Hun :hugs: never had a yeast infection so I wouldn't know. Ouch my friend had mastitis and said it was agony! Get some cabbage leaves and keep them in the fridge then when they're cold put one in your bra, it's supposed to be amazing!

I can't wait to be able to get the house baby-ready, but of course we need to get the house first lol if we don't move this weekend I want to go and buy the nursery bedding and stuff, I neeeeeed to do something lol so I feel your pain teenah.

Yay for kicks :happydance:

Lil mans been quiet today, think he dislikes Mondays as much as mummy does! Xxx

Ouch no way I'll be waxing there! Not a fan of pain lol its normally alright but I guess my skins more sensitive atm.

God knows what I'll do later on lol probs have to let it grow! Lol the joys of pregnancy!

My hips have been playing up the last couple of days, struggling today :( need my bed not ironing when I get home! Xxx

Maybe its time to ask for that followup with the SPD hun. Its not going to get any easier untreated and the further on you get the more pressure youll feel from it :( xx

Hey dolls!

Natt - 24 weeks! Happy v-day! Sooooo exciting!

Laura - you make me laugh talking about shaving! I am still able to, but it's a struggle, since my belly is getting in the way. (TMI alert) I do this thing where I squat down in the shower and shave - but I do the whole thing, not just the b-line...Never have been a fan of hair and my husband would die if I didn't shave! To bad this weekend I didn't! Hahahahaha he didn't complain tho!

UPDATE ON ME!

21+4 weeks preggers - feeling pretty good lately...sleeping is better, but not great...I still pee about 4-6 times a night. Think I had a yeast infection (first one ever) and so I bought an over the counter treatment on Friday (7 day plan) and I used it that night...UM...tell me why o' why did it make me want to die?! It burned and itched 100 times worse than before! I literally had to try to get it off and out! I read that some women have this reaction to the medication, I guess I am just one of them...needless to say, I am not continuing to use it! But the thing is, as of yesterday, I dont feel like I have one anymore...I mean, all of the symptomes are gone. Weird. If you have any experience with this let me know, I am baffled by the entire thing! Also, another ailment to add to my list - I think I have mild mastitis in my left breast! I feel a knot (milk duct) that is tender to the touch...Hmmmppph...I'm FALLING APART! :nope:

As for everything else...it's all good! Really need to focus on getting my house together tho...I swear my kitchen stays a mess! I clean and clean it but to no avail...it always ends up with piles of dishes that literally stare at me! I need a maid! Too bad I'm not rich and also, she would have to come every day because this damn kitchen is a constant mess!

I really want to do some room rearrangement in the baby's room (that she'll never sleep in hahahaha) and our room, because I want to start setting things up...but my husband is so not interested in doing it...he feels like we have all the time in the world...it's annoying esp. since I can't move the stuff myself.

Oh...and I feel Lil' Thumper all of the time now...but only thumps! Mostly on my bladder or cervix! Little bratty girl!

Anyhow, I hope all is well!

XoXo

Awww...Dionna is just letting mommy know that daddy needs to stop being grumpy and that he DOESNT have all the time in the world!

Yeast infections are weird like that. I didnt even know Id got one till I had my smear lol.

Ouch on the milk duct...perhaps the doc needs to give you something to help it with the inflammation?

HAPPY 21 WEEKS!!! xx

Teenah it's all gone now :rofl: I normally shave so there's just a bit of fuzz but not much lol Simons gonna have to get used to nothing :haha:

Glad your feeling and sleeping better Hun :hugs: never had a yeast infection so I wouldn't know. Ouch my friend had mastitis and said it was agony! Get some cabbage leaves and keep them in the fridge then when they're cold put one in your bra, it's supposed to be amazing!

I can't wait to be able to get the house baby-ready, but of course we need to get the house first lol if we don't move this weekend I want to go and buy the nursery bedding and stuff, I neeeeeed to do something lol so I feel your pain teenah.

Yay for kicks :happydance:

Lil mans been quiet today, think he dislikes Mondays as much as mummy does! Xxx

Itll be this weekend...I feel it!!

Bareback is the best way imo...Im one of those that cant stand the mess post sexytime...so squeaky is the only way ill go lol. Gunna be a shock when im 40wks and the hospital start singing "george in the jungle" at me :S x

I think my hips hurt cause of my stupid shitty chair at work :( the midwife said that by the apt comes through blue would most likely be here which is the case 99% of the time. Apparently mother are do a pelvic support band so I'll look at ordering one :)

Haha that's true hun! Regrowth is a bitch tho lol I always get I growing hairs and spots :/ attractive! Lol xxx

Yeah u want that support then hun. Atleat youll be off work earlier for ML which will give you a chance to chill through it later on when it gets more uncomfy

x

21+5 Ultrasound UPDATES with PICS:

Overall, the scan went well! Dionna is still a little girl! hehehe (see potty shot pic) Also, she is in the 54th percentile for growth, which is normal. She is measuring right at where I am at and weighs 1 lb! We have another scan in 4 weeks to double check her heart because it was hard to see it since she is so small still...so YAY! I get to see her again soon!

I've enclosed my fave pic of her, which was her perfect little leg/foot...I didn't notice until I showed the pic to a co-worker but it looks like my little girls face is showing in the same pic. I circled the area on another pic to show you...what do you think? My little sis says that it's nothing...but I am not sure...you be the judges!

Attachments

• 21+5.JPG
    21+5.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 21+5 face.JPG
    21+5 face.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 4
  • pottyshot21+5.JPG
    pottyshot21+5.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 3
That's what im thinking, only 6wks and 3days left lol

Looks like the house'll be next week now too :( but we're gonna go get the nursery bedding this weekend instead, if we don't move that is lol xxx

Id def say that's her face turning to look at you :) how long are her legs!! I thought blues were long lol mind you he weighed 6lb more a week and 2days ahead.of where your at now lol id love to know what he weighs now :)

Glad all went well and you get to see her again next week :) such lovely experiences xxx

How are my ladies today?

Well in now 26wks so only one more week left of 2nd tri and I'm officially in my last trimester :happydance: canny wait!!!

So to celebrate here's bump at bang on 26wks :)
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-15.jpg

We've now chosen the nursery furniture too so Simon's mum will order that once we figure out which is the best mattress that they do :/ and as the house looks like it'll be next week we're off to get the bedding on Saturday :) roll on the weekend!!
https://classic.next.co.uk/homeware/nursery-furniture/3

Oh and the a-z pic on the wall is the one Simon bought me for our anniversary :D

Update please Natt ;) xxx

Awww teenah pic's of baby are beautiful, bless her she's very long. x x x

Awww laura lovely big bump hun, can defo see the difference from last time and defo higher :D x x x

Sarah - I think that's why they tell you just to do your bikini line if waxing. Ouch, that sounds painful! I'll definetly not be trying that! :( Thank you chick, will do another bump pic at some point, don't want to do loads as I don't think it's changing much at the moment :) xxx

Teenah - Thank you hun :D Ooo I didn't know 24 weeks was V-Day? :happydance: If you ever get any infections down there, I highly recommend Cranberry Juice, it's amazing! Got something in it which helps the infection. I had one a while ago, I drank that and it cleared within a couple of days. Happy 21 weeks :happydance: Awwww your scan pics are lovely hun, she does have long legs though hehe, we got told Tyler has big feet so he takes after his daddy! I think that is definetly her face looking at you, I'm sure I can see a likkle nose :D xxx

Laura - Happy 26 weeks hunni :happydance: Woohoo! Not long until 3rd Tri now! Eeekk! I'll be nervous as soon as we reach the last tri :blush: Yay for getting Blue's nursery bedding etc, it will all start to feel more real :D xxx

Thanks jess :)

I can't wait! Once we he the nursery done it'll seem more real, im not nervous at all about 3rd tri nor labour and the birth. I think its cause I know he's gotta come out and i don't care how it happens as long as he's safe and healthy. :) just want him here now :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->