Baby Babblings

Haha get your cuppa tea on it too chick!!

It must be weird when everything you loved before you suddenly dont like. I LOVE steak...i could eat it every day..but im so depressed to find that i have to have it well done now. DEPRESSING!! Think I might have to skip that for the rest of this pregnancy if it sticks!!

So still spotting, tbh its not there when i wipe..its there when i go...digging...with a bit of toilet paper. Disgusting I know but im so obsessive about AF coming that it was the only way to see lol. Its still small amounts...and I think I need to stop because i dont think its making it any better.

So I decided to do an IC again since i didnt piccy the one from this morning and i want to be able to compare the pics. Its from 2 and a half hour wee and id been drinking vimto so...but..I do think its getting darker!

2 days late tomorrow...frer day..nervous! :D x

Attachments

• 13dpo IC.jpg
    13dpo IC.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
No doubt about it that's getting darker!! Can't wait to see frer :happydance:

It is very weird that you suddenly can't stand certain things! I completely lost my sex drive too! At one point it had been almost a month between sexytimes! Lol now its roughly once a week! Lol

Yh id say stop digging, you could be irritating yourself which is causing it, your more sensitive now. Sit back relax and go get a super dark frer! Xxx

I stopped :) And i paid off...no spotting to report this morning of any kind :) I did however wake up in a Tiz convinced af was here. I had some really bad pains going on ache wise. I actually miss the stabby pains now. And now starts the backache. Im really hoping its just a part of whats changing down there, or that i laid in bed too much yesterday.

Either way...tests were done this morning and i am happy with the results :) Frer piccie....top one is 12dpo, bottom was this morning. I would say progression! And 2 days late. I -think- im out of chemical dangerzone and if anything happens now its one of those things. But it looks implanted to me :D

I also got my tickers. Early I know but I realised last night that im only going to experience this particular pregnancy once, no matter how long it lasts...I should enjoy it every day that I have it :)

How you ladies doing today? Enjoying your bank holiday I hope! xx

Attachments

• 14dpo frer.jpg
    14dpo frer.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • 14dpo ic.jpg
    14dpo ic.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2
Sarah - That's what we are all here for chick, to help and support each other :hugs: That's exactly what I was like when I first got my BFP, I was digging for blood each time I used the bathroom as I was convinced AF was going to arrive, with the cramps and the dampness down there with all the CM etc. Glad you have no more spotting now though, you may have been irritating your cervix whilst prodding up there :blush: Definetly progression on your tests chick..eeeekkkk! So happy for youuuuuu!!!! :happydance: :yipee: xxxxxx

Laura - Ugh, the gagging on the toothbrush is awful! I suffered with that also for a few weeks! :( Haha that's cute, using baby blue as a shelf :haha: I have just read my weekly update for Tyler as I am now 25 weeks and it says if he's good, he should start making his way into a head down position ready for delivery into the world, eeeekkkk! xxx

Sarah im solo chuffed for you guys :) your late and your pregnant!! What an incredible feeling! Get on the phone to fs's or docs tomorrow and get the ball rolling! I'm so happy for you I could cry! You deserve this so bloody much! Id def say progression and out of chemical danger zone. Enjoy :D I wish you a massive healthy and happy 9months!

Ugh tell me about it! I still get it now every ow and then! Fingers crossed they're all in the right position now :) xxx

Oh and I'll be adding you to my siggy once I get home! :happydance: xx

It really is, they'll be here before we know it!

Starting to think about Christmas shopping now too lol xxx

YAY for siggy change!! :yipee:

Ive stopped diggint and tbh glad i did. I cant say i have loads of CM...guess that shall come :)

Ive already spoken to my doc chick the day after the first positive. First beta blood tomorrow, second later in week and hopefully they are increasing :) Im holding off with the FS though..dont want to cancel things if theres a chance I might still need them xx

Happy 25wks Natt!!! 21 for me to catch up on! Zoom Zoom! :plane:

Awww girlie's im so happy for you all, just need pinky, Kt and me to join you's. :D x x x

Sarah I think baby is getting snug as a bug hun them test's defo look alot Darker. Im praying for you hun. This is gonna be a sticker :D x x x

Glad you stopped digging hun, it can't be good for down there ATM. Oh yes it will come! Lol

That's good then, glad your all booked up! Will the fs's work with your doc to make sure all goes well?

You'll soon be waddling around like us lol :) xxx

I waddle already :haha:

I dont think they will. I think my doc will handle my betas, book me into the EPU for early scan and then i need to pull myself out of the infertility clinic.

I was thinking earlier about this cycle and I think matt and i caught the egg this month from the lovin we did on our anniversary :D Made me all warn n fuzzy!

Yes..I need Charlybear, KT and you here now! x

Haha bless ya!

That's good then Hun, how soon do you have to pull out? After the first scan?

Aww how sweet :) what a lovely prezzie too!!

My niece is here today so I'm having sleepy cuddles with her :)
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-6.jpg

She's finally able to settle now, had to go onto lactose free milk bless her! They're stopping with us this week too as they're having a new boiler so obis can't be in the house, gonna be lovely :) xxx

Laura - I have been thinking about Christmas shopping aswell, with Tyler being due in December, got Karl's 40th to organise for early January, need to have my head well and truly screwed on :haha: Awwww your niece is such a cutie! :flower: xxx

Sarah - Thank you so much chick :D Those 21 weeks will fly by! :happydance: xxx

Tyler gave me and Karl a scare just now, the little monkey! I thought to myself that he had been very quiet today so played him some music, which he normally kicks my phone off my belly lol, but he never moved, got my doppler out and there was his nice strong heartbeat (strongest I have ever heard it to be honest), not sure if it was beating faster than normal, seemed like it was to me, then he started to kick away, even Karl felt him again :happydance: Phew!

Thought I would give you ladies an updated bump picture, 25 weeks today :D

Attachments

• Tyler Bump - 25 Weeks.jpeg.jpg
    Tyler Bump - 25 Weeks.jpeg.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
SARAH! I am so effing happy for you I cannot even express it!

Here's some info to you from me about this stage of your pregnancy:

You'll never stop worrying, but please know that it's normal, and try to relax. I bled the week my period was due, mostly brown or copper - totally freaked me out, so I TOTALLY GET IT! My advise to you is to a.) stop digging (as you already have) b.) drink A TON OF WATER to minimize contractions (not soda or juice but good ol' water) c.) rest, this includes just sitting on the couch. I went on to bleed approx. every other week during my pregnancy until my big bleed in my 13th week, which was literally hemmorhaging, super terrifying...as you know it was a subchorionic hemmorhage...since then I haven't bled...and it has healed itself...I am not saying that this is what will happen to you, but please do keep it in mind if you continue to spot...Also, remember that you will most likely experience a strong crampish feeling after orgasms, it's normal. :)

Also, you are gunna experience different twinges, pangs, pains, etc... My way to determine if I should worry is if I am bent over double in pain or if it is really bad...you'll know when to go in or call a doctor.

If you get a doppler wait until 10 weeks. I had the #1 recommended medical grade doppler and didn't hear baby until 9+4 weeks and even then it was hard.

Start buying things! Screw the whole "wait until 12 weeks thing" enjoy your pregnancy! Even after I bled my brains out I bought things for my baby.

As for sickness, I didn't really have any vomiting, only when I brush my teeth in the morning...I WAS very nauseous tho. and I had and continue to have horrible heartburn and acidic stomach...starting about week 18 I have to eat SOMETHING every two hours or else i literally feel like I am going to die.

Overall, we are all different, but still able to support eachother...hope my experiences help through the many you will encounter soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->