Baby Babblings

Glad you've turned a corner hun :) it'll make a big difference with things! Have you had your betas yet? When will they give you the results?

You is well preggers!!!!! :happydance:

I'm good ta, got a wriggly jellybean today which I love :) although I am waddling like a duck cause of my bloody hips! Xxx

Aww chick I really hope those hips give you a break soon :(

I could try calling for first betas tomorrow..but the actual number doesnt really matter its what the numbers are doing so...thursdays are the important ones.

With ectopic pregnancies..betas tend to creep up more slower and so dont normally double. So thats why im having them. That being said..with my ectopic I had more than doubling numbers...I love being different me :D

Im excited though. Matt and I made an agreement that if I got pregnant, wed get married before it was born...so I might be hitched too within the next 8 months and spending our honeymoon some months later back in sweden at the beautiful lakehouse with the baby :happydance:

My beta's went something like this: at 5+5 weeks my beta level was 78 and at 5+6 weeks it was 119.

I went in to my doctor for spotting and they said that I wasn't pregnant bc their pee sticks didn't say so (they only picked up HCG levels over 100) - so I insisted on bloods...as I said it was 78. The next day I went to my first appt with a real OB/GYN (since my doctor treated me poorly and dismissed my bleeding) and they did an ultrasound on a small unit and saw a tiny little gest. sac...they moved me to the larger scan machine and I got to see my tiny little girls heart flickering! My bloods from that day were 119. So even at a TINY bit preggers, I seen my little girl! Our bodies are AMAZING! P.S. I was 5+6 weeks preggers by ultrasound measurement, NOT LMP. If it were LMP i was like 6+5 weeks...also, it must be accurate because every scan I have had since measure exactly in line with my original measurement.

I think we know best in a lot of cases since we become hyperaware of our fertile window etc when trying to conceive :)

Bless her! Its absolutely wonderful to think we can see that kind of stuff so early! Im hoping I can get the scan the day before/of us going away on the 8th. I am nervous to not have things checked before going cos I dont want to be dealing with an ectopic 4 hours from home with a dog too!

I think ill be hmm lemme check..5+4 or 5+5. Hopefully its enough to atleast see the sac!

Thanks for telling me your betas..means i have something to compare too! xx

Sarah - Really glad to hear that you feel more positive about things, pregnancy is all about worry and they make us panic even though they are not here! The cramping at the beginning is worrying as you think AF will show but as you are clearly up the duff as you put it, the witch won't be visiting for 9 months :happydance: xxx

I think now im safely beyond af by a good few days I am indeed feeling better about that now. I think its just one of those normal things though eh...we all spend time trying hard to get to the other side of those two lines and then when they arrive we are panicked about what to do next lol :D

Its so nice to see lines and not worry about bleeding like i did the first time. And the second time i was bfp for one day. Theres absolutely -nothing- atm hinting at the fact that this pregnancy might not make it. Time to stop treating it as such!

But thanks for handling me so well these last couple of days...I must have been a right panicked petra :D

Time to enjoy :happydance: :D X

Oh definetly hun, we all panic as soon as we get our BFP's and just pray that AF doesn't show :)

That's great to hear chick, I think we can all safely say, you are baking a little bun in your oven :happydance:

No need to thank us chick, that's what we are all here for :D :hugs: xxx

Ladies..I am really stressing myself out here lol..been trying to measure my boobs all day so I can get a new bra, well, one that fits properly as this one is too small! I keep entering my measurements into the online calculators and they keep telling me different sizes! I had my Sister In Law measure them aswell and she got 44EE but I can't find any EE bra's anywhere! I am shy and don't fancy getting measured professionally but looks like I'm going to have to :cry:

Think some shops do stock weird double sizes but I think youll find it hard to get those bras in normal stores.

I have the bigger bust too and ive always found that Evans are really good for stocking roomy sizes :) Thats where im going to get my next bra when my puppies start popping out the top lol x

Think some shops do stock weird double sizes but I think youll find it hard to get those bras in normal stores.

I have the bigger bust too and ive always found that Evans are really good for stocking roomy sizes :) Thats where im going to get my next bra when my puppies start popping out the top lol x

I'm not even 100% sure what size I am though, I don't know how to work it out and each time I enter the measurements into an online calculator, I get a different reading! :wacko:

I think I looked on Evans website but didn't find any EE's. I hate clothes shopping because I can never find anything that looks nice or fits perfectly etc and it really frustrates me! :growlmad: xxx

Hmm see id probably just do a search for plus sized bras. I swear the clothing world is very judgemental with big busted women though. They assume all big babbly women are mahoosive. Ok so im big and my jugs are big...but you see a lot of thin women wandering around!

Ive now named my little eggy :) Im calling it Snooky. Its the year of the snake next year, more specific the water snake...and matt and i had an amazing experience in sweden when we were swimming in a nature reserve and a water snake came and was friendly with us! Swedish word for that snake was Snok, but its pronounced Snook...so snooky it is! x

Hmm see id probably just do a search for plus sized bras. I swear the clothing world is very judgemental with big busted women though. They assume all big babbly women are mahoosive. Ok so im big and my jugs are big...but you see a lot of thin women wandering around!

Ive now named my little eggy :) Im calling it Snooky. Its the year of the snake next year, more specific the water snake...and matt and i had an amazing experience in sweden when we were swimming in a nature reserve and a water snake came and was friendly with us! Swedish word for that snake was Snok, but its pronounced Snook...so snooky it is! x

I think I am just going to be brave and get measured tomorrow, better to be safe than sorry I guess. I have read that improper fitting bra's can cause blocked milk ducts and they are meant to be painful, don't want that now do we? :(

Aww Snooky is a lovely name and comes from a good background too hehe. I must say though, if a water snake came up to me, I would probably collapse or try and run for my life :blush: xxx

Sarah so glad alls going well Hun :) fingers crossed they get you in before your holibobs!

Thanks Hun, I'm hoping they ease up too!

Woohoo for 6th may and wedding times before then!! Get planning missy! The honeymoon sounds lush! Can't decide what to do for ours.

I rally don't have that problem with bras, the problem I have is filling the smallest of them!

Well I'm officially 27wks and into my third trimester!! Can't actually believe it, this is the home straight now :happydance: oh and things could be movi along with the house too :happydance:

How's my ladies today? Xxx

Fantastic news Laura!! Bet you are so happy to move to 3rd now! Exciting!!

Im good ta :) Just plodding along and killing time till i can call the docs and ask about my results. Im hoping they give it to me this time..sometimes they make u call back the next day once the doc has made his notes. Dont see the bloody point to be fair...its just a number I need reading out to me!!

I noticed today that when I get those stabby pains, they seem to go into my foof too..into my, well I imagine it is, my cervix. Did you get that? Its damn annoying!!

Test was almost as dark as the control line today :happydance:

Hows my ladies today? x

Laura - Yay for 3rd trimesterness! I am soooo jealous! I really wish I could fast forward in time to when I am almost done being preggers!

Natt - Bras are tricky for big boobs, trust me. In the States I shop at Lane Bryant for bras, it's a plus size store but you can get bras that are weird sizes like 28F even tho that's not plus size. I wear a 44E...but I have fake knockers so my fit really has to be right bc fake boobs sit less floppy than real boobs, which means that i fill cups differently. Real boobs squish nicely into cups and rounder fake ones may leave gaps...(lucky for me I have a ton of natural tissue so my boobs are pretty floppy lol)...anyhow, you MUST get measured in person. It's the only way to do it. Then you can buy a few of that size at the store you are measured at. You probably know this, but even if you are one size in one brand, you may not be that same size in another.

Sarah - hey preggy lady! How are you feeling? Eeeeeeeeee! This is so exciting! Snooky is going to be a doll!

Me - DH and I attended our first Bradley Method birthing class last night...DH hated it, but was supportive lol. It was nice to hang out with other preggy ladies and also to practice coping with contractions...I actually slept the best I have in ages last night...It wasn't the BEST sleep, but def better than it usually is. Little Dionna is a little dancer lately...a very delicate flower of a dancer...she's not a rash harsh kicker, she's very gentle...I still can't feel her from the outside, but I am chalking it up to her being a delicate lady! :kiss:

Overall, I feel pretty ok today. I'm 23 weeks tomorrow, so 6 months! Eeeeeeeee! So exciting. Also, I have been given boxes of baby girls clothes and blankets and bibs by some doctor's and nurses that I work with, which is so cool because I literally don't have to buy any more clothes now!

Thanks hun :) only thing is all birth and labour announcements in third tri lol makes me jealous!

Bloody annoying isn't it! Especialy when they just need to give you a number and that's it!

Brill news about you test :happydance:

Not that I remember but I do get kicked there an aweful lot somedays! I swear if he did whilst we were :sex: Simon would feel it too :haha: lol xxx

Thanks teenah :) I can't wait to be done now! Considering reflexology at 36wks, my mums friend does it and won't do it before 36wks as the 2lafies she's done it on so far have gone into labour the next day! Tempted muchly lol

bless dionna for being delicate :) my lil mans a brute lol although I swear he's doing the electric slide at times! Lol yay for birthing classes! Don't think we'll go to them tbh cause a) you have to pay and b) its finding the time! The chiropractor my mum goes to does hynobirthing tho might look into that. Also my mum knows someone who does the birthing classes so we can always have some private ones if we want to :) xxx

Laura - Yay for 3rd trimesterness! I am soooo jealous! I really wish I could fast forward in time to when I am almost done being preggers!

Natt - Bras are tricky for big boobs, trust me. In the States I shop at Lane Bryant for bras, it's a plus size store but you can get bras that are weird sizes like 28F even tho that's not plus size. I wear a 44E...but I have fake knockers so my fit really has to be right bc fake boobs sit less floppy than real boobs, which means that i fill cups differently. Real boobs squish nicely into cups and rounder fake ones may leave gaps...(lucky for me I have a ton of natural tissue so my boobs are pretty floppy lol)...anyhow, you MUST get measured in person. It's the only way to do it. Then you can buy a few of that size at the store you are measured at. You probably know this, but even if you are one size in one brand, you may not be that same size in another.

Sarah - hey preggy lady! How are you feeling? Eeeeeeeeee! This is so exciting! Snooky is going to be a doll!

Me - DH and I attended our first Bradley Method birthing class last night...DH hated it, but was supportive lol. It was nice to hang out with other preggy ladies and also to practice coping with contractions...I actually slept the best I have in ages last night...It wasn't the BEST sleep, but def better than it usually is. Little Dionna is a little dancer lately...a very delicate flower of a dancer...she's not a rash harsh kicker, she's very gentle...I still can't feel her from the outside, but I am chalking it up to her being a delicate lady! :kiss:

Overall, I feel pretty ok today. I'm 23 weeks tomorrow, so 6 months! Eeeeeeeee! So exciting. Also, I have been given boxes of baby girls clothes and blankets and bibs by some doctor's and nurses that I work with, which is so cool because I literally don't have to buy any more clothes now!

Bless her!! I cant wait to see piccies of her she sounds like shes being very kind to mummy :)

Hope the sleep continues to be good hun :)

Im doing ok thanks hun...bit nervous to get to friday and see what my numbers are doing. My first beta came in at 4+1 at 93. I dunno if thats good or not and nervous to check lol x

I checked for you Hun and there's a huge range for them to be in, 5-200 is normal so I would say you've not got anything to worry about. They will have doubled on Friday ;) it's not a case of how long will the pregnancy last, we know the answer to that ;) just if snooty is on the right shelf! Which I'm sure he is!

You'll soon be complaining of morning sickness and the likes ;) xxx

Laura - Woohoo!!!! Happy 27 weeks chick and happy 3rd Tri :happydance: :yipee: Glad to hear things are finally moving forward with the house too :D xxx

Sarah - Hope you get your results soon and yay for test line being almost as dark as the control line :happydance: xxx

Teenah - Thank you for your advice hun, wow, you have big boobies :winkwink: I plucked up the courage to get measured by a professional today and I am a size 42F! :shock: xxx

Had our 25 week Midwife appointment today, apart from waiting an hour and a half to be seen, as everyone's times had been messed up, Tyler is measuring as he should, well, my bump is..measuring at 26cms, he had a nice strong heartbeat at 146BPM, my pulse was 68BPM, my blood pressure was 110 over 70 which was good and I also have to have the Flu Vaccination as I'm classed as high risk :(

*EDIT* Forgot to mention, we also got given our MATB1 form :D

Quick question:

Should I wash all of my baby clothes now or closer to the birth? I have the intense urge to wash and organize all of the babies clothes and stuff...

Natt they won't start measuring me until after my glucose test, I'll be about 29wks at the appointment :( I wanted them to start sooner but they won't :( I think they offer the flu jab to all pregnant women now, I'll ask for it if they don't mention it, especially cause of when lil mans due, he's gonna get it to some extent too which is good :) the vaccine that is lol

Teenah if you wanna wash them now go ahead :) I'm sure you'll want to wash them again closer to the time! I'll wash all the smaller things about 35/36wks and gradually work my way through then I guess, if I go over I can always wash them again :) same with the bedding, I'll wash it when we do the nursery then ask my mum to wash it again while I'm in hospital to freshen it up :D eeeek it's all exciting :) xxx

I checked for you Hun and there's a huge range for them to be in, 5-200 is normal so I would say you've not got anything to worry about. They will have doubled on Friday ;) it's not a case of how long will the pregnancy last, we know the answer to that ;) just if snooty is on the right shelf! Which I'm sure he is!

You'll soon be complaining of morning sickness and the likes ;) xxx

oooo happy 27 weeks and third trimester!! :hugs::happydance:

I checked too! Apparently the real average is usually around 59...so my 93 is fine :) And i have been telling myself its not the number its what the number does :)

Ive given up thinking about when af is gunna hit. Its confirmed now :D

How u ladies feeling today? Im soooo freaking tired its unreal. Exhausted out the wazoo. And had a wave of nausea today too!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->