Baby Babblings

Thanks for that post Teenah! Was nice to read and see what youd been through and how it compares!

Luckily it was a tiny bit of spotting and theres been none since :) Im just very achy and crampy now. Dont have the sore boobs really either..hope it stays that way!

Soon as i get my placement scan i wont be worried about starting...im gunna make sure to enjoy it!

So nice to finally be bump buddies :D

Natt lovely bump! Defo progression since the last one! xx

Sarah - Thank you chickadee :hugs: I was worrying that I had a small bump but I'm glad others see that it's growing, slowly but surely :blush: xxx

I just looked at a piccie of a good mate of mine at 25wks and she looked about the same as you. Shes about to give birth any day now...exciting!!

How long did you ladies have this achy cramp for btw after you got your bfp...if u had it at all? :) x

I just looked at a piccie of a good mate of mine at 25wks and she looked about the same as you. Shes about to give birth any day now...exciting!!

How long did you ladies have this achy cramp for btw after you got your bfp...if u had it at all? :) x

Aww bless, that's really reassuring for me chick, thank you for that :) Ooo you'll have to keep us updated on her pregnancy chick :happydance:

I had the achy, crampy feeling for a good few weeks after I got my BFP hun, it's everything stretching and making room for bubs to grow :) xxx

Aww bless, that's really reassuring for me chick, thank you for that :) Ooo you'll have to keep us updated on her pregnancy chick :happydance:

I had the achy, crampy feeling for a good few weks after I got my BFP hun, it's everything stretching and making room for bubs to grow :) xxx

I think ill feel better when it all stops...too much like AF for my liking :p

Yes Its been wonderful being a part of her journey. We met two years ago in January on bnb actually. I started a group and her and a bunch of others joined in on the first day..and despite the group growing, and me later removing it, the 6 of us kept in touch with a facebook group.

When i got my first bfp with the ectopic, she got her bfp a week later. When I found out about my need to stop that pregnancy, a few weeks later she sadly had a MMC so we went through both sets of emotions at about the right time.

She was under a FS too and she was a proper inspiration with always keeping optimistic. I dont understand how she did it to be honest. Ive spent most of my time ttc really emo but shes always been forward thinking despite her having pcos, not getting anywhere on the clomid. She then fell pregnant natrually and shes 39 weeks!

Just goes to show that just when youre about to give up...nature has a way of reminding you why you should keep going :) But looking back at the bumps of 4 of those women, you defo look on track! x x

Thanks ladies she is a cutie! Even though she's just woke up in mums pushchair and completely freaked out! She still cries a lot but not all day like she was before the milk change, I think it's almost habit for her.

Lovely bump Natt :) it's horrible when they don't move isn't it! I was almost in tears Friday morning and just wishing I had my Doppler with me! Might start carrying it around :haha:

Same here I had it for a good week before and a few weeks after, can't remember how long but a while I think. If I stand up too quickly or suddenly now I get really bad pains, tight pulling pains which is the ligaments all moving etc. have a nice bath, not hot tho! Only warm and if that doesn't help you can use a wheat thingy that you put in the microwave as they don't stay hot long enough to raise you body temp like a hot water bottle does, which we can't use btw ;) who am I kidding you probably know all this anyways lol just nice to be able to pass it all on!

Like teenah said tho if you can eat little and often to hold off all the stomach nasties! It's supposed to be beneficial to heartburn if you sleep on your left side too as it allows the stomach to empty of acid. I'm trying to make sure I do but it's not easy lol xxx

Nature sure does have a way of telling you not to give up! And when you relax that little bit bam, it happens :) so excited for you hunni :) I bet matt's on cloud nine isn't he :) xx

Im gunna start doing that becaus ei have heartburn anyway :S

Ok not worrying about the pains then!

Im guttered about the hot water bottle to be honest. I have to use that along with my pain meds for the gallstones. Not being able to use either is not looking like a potentialy nice pain free 8 more months lol.

Im staring lovingly at it now...oh how i wish i had it pressed on my back...sniff sniff..

I had the achy, crampy feeling for a good few weks after I got my BFP hun, it's everything stretching and making room for bubs to grow :) xxx

Yes Its been wonderful being a part of her journey. We met two years ago in January on bnb actually. I started a group and her and a bunch of others joined in on the first day..and despite the group growing, and me later removing it, the 6 of us kept in touch with a facebook group.

When i got my first bfp with the ectopic, she got her bfp a week later. When I found out about my need to stop that pregnancy, a few weeks later she sadly had a MMC so we went through both sets of emotions at about the right time.

She was under a FS too and she was a proper inspiration with always keeping optimistic. I dont understand how she did it to be honest. Ive spent most of my time ttc really emo but shes always been forward thinking despite her having pcos, not getting anywhere on the clomid. She then fell pregnant natrually and shes 39 weeks!

Just goes to show that just when youre about to give up...nature has a way of reminding you why you should keep going :) But looking back at the bumps of 4 of those women, you defo look on track! x x

You'll definetly feel better once the cramps subside chick, I was like you, with the cramps and because I had a lot of CM, everytime I went to the toilet, I expected there to be blood, but there wasn't, and that's exactly what's happening with you, look on the bright side, AF is 2 days late :happydance: :yipee:

That's great that you met a group of ladies on here then you managed to carry it on and keep in touch via Facebook, how sweet :D

Sounds like you have both been through a lot together chick, now she's ready for giving birth and has had your support throughout her pregnancy, it will be the other way round now hehe, you will have her support aswell as all of ours :hugs:

Oh most definetly hun, I have read a lot of stories on here where people have gone from TTC on a daily basis, then they have switched to NTNP and they have got their BFP's! I think half of the problem for people struggling to concieve is stress believe it or not. Once people take a calm approach, it smacks them in the face :D xxx

Laura - Thank you hunni :hugs: Oh it's awful! They make you worry so much and they are not even here yet! :blush: Little monkeys!

Little monkeys indeed lol

Get one of the wheat ones hun, hopefully you won't suffer too bad, its maybe a good job they didn't operate the other week, everything happens for a reason :) xxx

You'll definetly feel better once the cramps subside chick, I was like you, with the cramps and because I had a lot of CM, everytime I went to the toilet, I expected there to be blood, but there wasn't, and that's exactly what's happening with you, look on the bright side, AF is 2 days late :happydance: :yipee:

That's great that you met a group of ladies on here then you managed to carry it on and keep in touch via Facebook, how sweet :D

Sounds like you have both been through a lot together chick, now she's ready for giving birth and has had your support throughout her pregnancy, it will be the other way round now hehe, you will have her support aswell as all of ours :hugs:

Oh most definetly hun, I have read a lot of stories on here where people have gone from TTC on a daily basis, then they have switched to NTNP and they have got their BFP's! I think half of the problem for people struggling to concieve is stress believe it or not. Once people take a calm approach, it smacks them in the face :D xxx

Couldnt agree more! When i thought the hsg showed a blocked tube something gave up inside. Here I am...caught the damn egg!

Yes..the cramps are really driving me crazy now though :( Its so much like af its horrid. And the backache too...never get that with af! x

Little monkeys indeed lol

Get one of the wheat ones hun, hopefully you won't suffer too bad, its maybe a good job they didn't operate the other week, everything happens for a reason :) xxx

True that...! Although...do need to ask if im ok with the two xrays I had. Bugger! x

Couldnt agree more! When i thought the hsg showed a blocked tube something gave up inside. Here I am...caught the damn egg!

Yes..the cramps are really driving me crazy now though :( Its so much like af its horrid. And the backache too...never get that with af! x

That's usually the case hun, it catches you when you least expect it :shock:

It won't be long until the cramps subside chick, have some paracetomol? The only painkiller you are allowed unfortunately :( xxx

I could..but then ill be obsessing about whether im still having them and the painkiller just took them away lol.

I wonder why we have so much aching so soon :shrug:

I wonder if it's cause this is when all the major stretching happens as all of a sudden there's this thing needing room and making things move. They grow so quickly at this stage, it's a good job they don't grow as fast the further along we get lol Think of a poppyseed to an Appleseed, that's a big difference. Xxx

True that!

Well...I think I can announce that I will NOT be as freaking out and stupid today lol.

I woke up this morning and I feel like ive turned a corner. Still no AF...no sign of it...test still positive...backache went and hardly any cramps in comparrison. So what the hell am i worrying about? :shrug: Im clearly up the duff...im now in the -past- implantation stage. This was a sticky so what I should be thinking about is not "omg when will i start bleeding" but "i hope its in the right place" :D

When I woke up I just felt so differently than i did yesterday. I feel now like I can actually enjoy things a bit more!

How you ladies feeling today? x

Sarah - Really glad to hear that you feel more positive about things, pregnancy is all about worry and they make us panic even though they are not here! The cramping at the beginning is worrying as you think AF will show but as you are clearly up the duff as you put it, the witch won't be visiting for 9 months :happydance: xxx

Glad you've turned a corner hun :) it'll make a big difference with things! Have you had your betas yet? When will they give you the results?

You is well preggers!!!!! :happydance:

I'm good ta, got a wriggly jellybean today which I love :) although I am waddling like a duck cause of my bloody hips! Xxx

Sarah - Really glad to hear that you feel more positive about things, pregnancy is all about worry and they make us panic even though they are not here! The cramping at the beginning is worrying as you think AF will show but as you are clearly up the duff as you put it, the witch won't be visiting for 9 months :happydance: xxx

I think now im safely beyond af by a good few days I am indeed feeling better about that now. I think its just one of those normal things though eh...we all spend time trying hard to get to the other side of those two lines and then when they arrive we are panicked about what to do next lol :D

Its so nice to see lines and not worry about bleeding like i did the first time. And the second time i was bfp for one day. Theres absolutely -nothing- atm hinting at the fact that this pregnancy might not make it. Time to stop treating it as such!

But thanks for handling me so well these last couple of days...I must have been a right panicked petra :D

Time to enjoy :happydance: :D X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->