Baby Babblings

He finally woke up at 9! Gonna get the Doppler out tonight tho, he's not overly active today :(

How's you today? Xxx

I suppose its one of those things..he will have more active days than others! Also, perhaps if hes moved position then youre gunna have different activity levels than youre used too? Sure its ok though!

Yeah not too bad ta you? :) Im now a toilet junky...keep checking for bleeding every 5 minutes lol. Still getting cramps but they dead weird. Its not like af cramping persay...but defo cramps. Hope its just snuggy cramps!

He normally gets more active as the week goes on, not this week tho :( maybe he's hvaing a growth spurt! Lol I had pressure under my ribs earlier so maybe he's moved.

Better now ta :) I know the feeling lol they're more sudden cramps than af aren't they, make you curl up too. Just take it easy and relax as much as possible. Xxx

Ladies, just found out Simons cousins pregnant, due January and is having a boy. Why am I pissed about this?! Why does it make a difference to me?! This is weird!
is it bad that im kinda jealous that they'll be all over her baby at the wedding and ignoring ours?! Everything will compared to him and what he's doing and I don't want that. At least my family will be able to spend time with blue!

I really don't get why im feeling like this rather than being happy for her. Maybe because id have liked it to just be blue for a while and not all about her. Is that me making it all about me tho?! So strange lol plus I know she's gonna be skinnier than me at the wedding which sucks! I feel inferior to her as it is.

Meh! I'm a bitch! Lol

Oh and why has she kept it a secret for so long?! Maybe they've had problems and didn't want people to know but im sure they knew as soon as Simons nan did that we're pregnant. Hmmmm lol

Rant over! Xxx

Laura - Your colostrum may or may not come hun, each person is different. Glad to hear Blue finally woke up hun, I wouldn't worry about it too much, Tyler has days where he's inactive but a little listen in with the doppler and my mind is put at rest :hugs: xxx

Sarah - As hard as it sounds, you need to relax and stop worrying chick, not good for you or bean. The cramps are normal and don't feel like AF cramps, I suffered with them for quite a few weeks after we got our BFP :hugs: xxx

Laura dont forget you got all those baby hormones flying about too :)

I wouldnt worry..your wedding day is going to be beautiful and everyone is going to be concentrated on you, simon and little Blue. :D

Thanks Natt :) They come and go so..atleat they not constant! I did something I havent done in a long time today tho...I had to have a nap lol...Matt says its beany saying im stressing too much and need to chill out so he can dig deep lol

xx

He's been more active this evening :) im used to him being quiet but not in the morning, I normally get kicked as soon as im awake, when drying my hair etc etc xxx

I think it was the shock of it more than anything. Being told 'shell's pregnant, due in January and having a boy' bit sudden lol aparently she had probs early on which is why they didn't tell anyone.

I just hope im not all fat and horrible still! Lol

That's def a good sign hun! The tiredness only gets worse! Lol I used to nap for a few hours every sat and sun afternoons lol I try not to now so I sleep longer at night xxx

Youre going to look wonderful. And just think how HAPPY youre going to look! Your son wil be there when you two get married, how wonderful!

I reckon the shock is the culprit too. Specially finding out how far along she was. I can understand why she might have kept it quiet too after problems. Think you become scared of jinxing it :)

x

That's true :) I well up every time I think about the wedding lol

I understand why they kept it quiet, fingers crossed all goes well for them :) oh and at least I get first pick on boys names :haha:

How's you today? Xxx

Have you gotten any closer to picking a name yet chick? :)

Im not too bad today ta...feel sick, but i know its prolly way too early for it to be connected to hcg so im thinking its just down to me over stressing on the situation :D

12dpo today...period due any time now till tomorrow. I think i have a little bit of progression on my tests. Matt is 1000% adamant that there is. I said I wasnt as sure but he shouted at me that im just stuck in negative thoughts and that the beany needs positive ones lol. The frer i took 2 days ago I had to really darken the room to be able to get a piccie of it. This one today I didnt have to bother i took the pic in the window. So im hoping thats also a good sign :)

xx

Attachments

• 12dpo cheapy.jpg
    12dpo cheapy.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
There's no doubt about it I can see both lines on both tests without difficulty! My 16dpo frer wasn't overly dark remember! There's def progression there! I just about saw them with the first tests, no problem with these :happydance: hold on tight lil beany!

If it was down to me names would be between Harry David, Archie Robert and Oscar Robert. I think Simons on the same wave length too lol

Put a dress on this morning, not mat but the same style as the mat ones they had in new look and I don't think it'll last too much longer! Bit snug over bump lol also spotted a new stretch mark this morning, on my thigh :wacko: lol

Lil man's been a jiggling away this morning and I managed to video him!! I'll post it later on as I've gotta do it from the iMac :growlmad: xxx

Youre right! I was jusdt looking on fertilty friend picture gallery and to be fair, only a few frers seem to be really strong at this point. Most of em look like mine.

I reckon if i can get through today and tomorrow, it might be sticky!

Love the names hun! Cant wait to greet the little guy!! Time flying though.

Ohhh I wanna see that video!! WOOHOO!! Guess thats the problem with pregnancy tho...everything becomes too small at some point!

Lol i just realised im super inpatient...I want to get into the safer zone cos i want a happy ticker not my depressing ones lol ! x

thanks hun :)

time realy it flying! i cant belive ive only got 13 and a bit weeks left!! i dont mind if he comes a week or two early tho ;) got his mose basket today and cot bed bedding :happy dance: cant wait to be able to do his nursery and bombrd you guys with piccies :D

aww i was like that! wanted to know it was for real before i changed my tickers lol i've got a very very good feeling about this for you tho, im sooooo happy for you :hugs:

how amazing is it to see 'pregnant' pop up?! the best feeling in the world i reckon!

congratulations my lovely :) big hugs to both you guys xxx

this was me FRER at 16dpo! so yours insnt faint at all for 12dpo!https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/2e08fb46.jpg

heres the videos :)
https://youtu.be/i8xjyz3SwlU
https://youtu.be/UiDuImRS2Tw

the first one you can see them at about 6seconds and the second at about 14

Wow laura love the videos! He looked like he proper lamped you one in the first video!

Cant wait to see the pictures too! Soon for moving tho yay!

I hope thats how my test looks next week :D Ive got my frer for monday and hopefully we shall see a nice change!

It was so lovely to see the words. Whatever happens now...Ill always have this memory of how exciting it was to see the words flash up finally! xx

and itll be those words that keep you going!! but the worst will not happen this time! think positive and be positive, youve already pee'd positive lol

tbf that wasnt a massive movement neither lol everytime i stopped videoing he kicked harder lol glad i managed to get him at last tho!

id imagine theyll get you in for an early scan wont they? i hope your going to ring them tuesday! xxx

I automatically qualify for an early scan as i havent yet had a successful pregnancy post ectopic. So once my betas confirm pregnancy, Ill get a date for my early scan, prolly around the 6wk mark. I go away at 5wks 5 (fingers crossed!) so im hoping ill get the scan on the friday if i need it. Going over 6wks with a possible ectopic is a major risk and i dont fancy the 4hour drive back to here in one day either!

Youll have to keep filming it then chick. It always amazed me how later on you can see feet and shiz...thats so strange!! Good but strange!

Fingers crossed they get scanned before you go then, when your apt comes through if its while your away id ring them and explain the situation. I'm sure they'd get you in then :)

Yh it is weird! I don't think we'll ser his feet and stuff, too much insulation on my behalf :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->