Baby Babblings

Went to bathroom last night and found i had some red spotting. OFC i went to meltdown mode since my cramps were back and just like af. Was convinced id dwake to full af today. Today thank god still getting a positive hpt and only was a tiny bit of brown...that better be the last! I was devestated last night thought it was all over again!.

Fingers crossed it was beanie getting snug Hun, make sure you take it easy! Xxx

Sarah - That's exactly how mine were chick, it's little bean snuggling in hehe and making his/her home for the next 9 months :D As Laura said, the tiredness only gets worse chick, there was a point when I was early on, I was led on the sofa all day everyday, had literally no energy to do bugger all! A big congratulations to you and Matt on your 1-2 Digi chick, words can't describe how happy I am for you both! :hugs: :happydance: If AF was due yesterday/today, it's quite possible it was just old blood, I had the same on the day AF was due but that was it, praying and keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean :hugs: xxx

Laura - Those are lovely names hunni :D Yayyyyyy! Love the videos chick, looked like a nice strong kick aswell! :D xxx

Karl felt Tyler kick about 4 times yesterday morning, so happy for him and he's over the moon! It was a strong kick aswell, made Karl jump, been trying for ages to get him to feel but everytime he went near my belly, Tyler would stay still :blush:

Thanks Hun :) frustrating isn't it! We've found it's best to spoon and simon just lays his hand on my belly, lil man can't resist then ;) plus he's usually more active when I lie on my side, flat on my back is uncomfy now lol xxx

Thanks Hun :) frustrating isn't it! We've found it's best to spoon and simon just lays his hand on my belly, lil man can't resist then ;) plus he's usually more active when I lie on my side, flat on my back is uncomfy now lol xxx

You're welcome chick :D It sure is lol, doesn't help when I have to tell him when to put his hand on as Tyler must hear and stops :haha: That's the best way haha, he will kick eventually. I'm the opposite, Tyler is more active when I lie on my back hehe, I can't get comfy in any position at the moment though :( xxx

Did you get a v pillow? I love mine but had it took off me last week cause Simon moaned about not being able cuddle me during the night cause it got in his way lol got it back now tho ;) lol

Lil mans just done this lol was liein on the bed on my side and he was kicking away so I grabbed Simons hand put it there very gently, he stopped kicking that side and moved to the other lol then as soon as Simon moved his hand he started again so I grabbed it back and he stopped lol funny for me but frustrating for Simon lol mind you at least he knows that lil man moves almost all night so he can feel him when I fall asleep or during the night lol xxx

Haha sounds like you two ladies have little boys that love playing hide and seek already!!

Taking it easy thanks Natt :) No more since the tiny bit of brown this morning, and cramps are eased off again. I dont feel like af is coming anymore :happydance: Just got these weird stabbing pains that come and go. Roll on tomorrow...today is an evil day teasing me and I know I will feel better when im officially late :D

x

Did you get a v pillow? I love mine but had it took off me last week cause Simon moaned about not being able cuddle me during the night cause it got in his way lol got it back now tho ;) lol

Lil mans just done this lol was liein on the bed on my side and he was kicking away so I grabbed Simons hand put it there very gently, he stopped kicking that side and moved to the other lol then as soon as Simon moved his hand he started again so I grabbed it back and he stopped lol funny for me but frustrating for Simon lol mind you at least he knows that lil man moves almost all night so he can feel him when I fall asleep or during the night lol xxx

I haven't got one yet hun no, I definetly need to get one though, still need to do some research on some sleep remedies aswell, keep forgetting :dohh: Awww glad to hear you have got your pillow back now hehe :winkwink:

They are not daft are they? :haha: They must know when it's mummy or daddy trying to catch them kicking. Little buggers! We'll have to strap their hands to our tummy's and they are bound to catch them at some point :rofl: xxx

Oh yeslol def playing hide and seek!

Glad to hear your relaxing and there's no more spotting :happydance: roll on tomorrow!!

I dunno if it's the dress I'm wearing or what but bump seems loads bigger today lol xxx

Haha sounds like you two ladies have little boys that love playing hide and seek already!!

Taking it easy thanks Natt :) No more since the tiny bit of brown this morning, and cramps are eased off again. I dont feel like af is coming anymore :happydance: Just got these weird stabbing pains that come and go. Roll on tomorrow...today is an evil day teasing me and I know I will feel better when im officially late :D

x

Most definetly hun! Tyler kicks most of the day now but as soon as Karl tries to feel him, bang, he stops! Little tinker :haha:

Glad you are taking things easy chick, it's the best approach for you and baby. Expect more cramps that come and go hun but try not to worry, you might not even get anymore, just a pre warning hehe. Roll on tomorrow :happydance: :hugs: xxx

You should def get one, mega comfy and supportive!

I said to Simon I reckon he can tell when it's my hand or someone else's! Simon thinks I've got a thin bit skin that he can see through :wacko: lol bless! Xxx

You should def get one, mega comfy and supportive!

I said to Simon I reckon he can tell when it's my hand or someone else's! Simon thinks I've got a thin bit skin that he can see through :wacko: lol bless! Xxx

I shall bare that in mind hehe :)

Lol aww bless him! I think men's hands are bigger? :haha: xxx

Yh I thin it's cause we're more gentle and just place our hands on without any pressure, not men tho lol xxx

Maybe baby is having a growth spurt and thts why the dress is not fitting as well!

Yep still getting them natt u were right :) Coming and going a fair bit. Weird part is I get them mostly when im up and/or about. If Im laying down they still come but not as often lol.

How early did u girls start to feel a bit :sick: ? Im feeling a bti queasy but surely its too early for that.

x

Maybe baby is having a growth spurt and thts why the dress is not fitting as well!

Yep still getting them natt u were right :) Coming and going a fair bit. Weird part is I get them mostly when im up and/or about. If Im laying down they still come but not as often lol.

How early did u girls start to feel a bit :sick: ? Im feeling a bti queasy but surely its too early for that.

x

Just try not to panic over them too much chickadee. That's exactly how they were with me, when I led down, they weren't as painful but they were noticeable.

I felt :sick: the night before I got my BFP so I don't think it's too early hun :wacko: xxx

LOL its funny isnt it...all this time ive tried to be the calm, informative "dont panic honey" type and now im line OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Haha Sorry ladies...when it comes to a "normal" pregnancy...I have no idea. My first was all shades of messed up and my body was bleeding a week before af...the chemical I had bleeding the same day so...having tests for days and actually getting to being late...its all brand new ground for me.

x

LOL its funny isnt it...all this time ive tried to be the calm, informative "dont panic honey" type and now im line OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Haha Sorry ladies...when it comes to a "normal" pregnancy...I have no idea. My first was all shades of messed up and my body was bleeding a week before af...the chemical I had bleeding the same day so...having tests for days and actually getting to being late...its all brand new ground for me.

x

You were only trying to reassure us and stop us from worrying as it's not good for mother and baby, I know we still panic but we are just trying to help you now and reassure you that things are normal and you are going to have a healthy sticky bean in there :winkwink: Hope that makes sense? :haha: :blush: xxx

Makes a lot of sense and I really appreciate you girlies putting up with me and calming me down :) :hugs: x

Hunni we've been through everything other than the ectopic with you, of course we're gonna be here to comfort and calm you :hugs:

Don't worry about the cramps hun, all I wanted to do was lie down cause then it didn't hurt lol I never got any nausea really, only when it came to certain foods! The week before i got my bfp, well a few days before the sight and smell of mince meat made me feel really sick and softly after i couldn't eat chocoalte or anything chocolaty at all! I loved jelly sweets and anything fruity tho! You might find over the next few days certain foods seem vile! I couldn't do raw meat for ages, i was fine once it was cooked tho!

Now i feel sick quite often tho. I've just had 6 chucks of dairy milk with whole nut and can't eat anymore! Likewise if i don't eat regularly i feel sick.

Oh yh and wait till the gagging on your toothbrush starts! That's always fun :wacko:

Bump has nor formed a shelf which im loving! Got my chocolate resting on it :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->