Baby Babblings

Lol Teenah!! She definitely gets dibs...she was here first!! :) I bet im having a girl to even things up :D

Ohhh I didnt know that about the the folic acid!! And im more than a little chub im the chub queen so i besdt get doubling up! Do we take that for the first 12 weeks or at what point do we switch to pregnancy vitamins?

It could be braxton hicks hun. I always thought it was something you only started to get right at the end but it doesnt appear to be judging by the number of women i have read about that have it!

?Natt hope youre ok :hugs: x

Lol Teenah!! She definitely gets dibs...she was here first!! :) I bet im having a girl to even things up :D

Ohhh I didnt know that about the the folic acid!! And im more than a little chub im the chub queen so i besdt get doubling up! Do we take that for the first 12 weeks or at what point do we switch to pregnancy vitamins?

It could be braxton hicks hun. I always thought it was something you only started to get right at the end but it doesnt appear to be judging by the number of women i have read about that have it!

You should take prenatal vitamins before, during and after pregnancy - so that's what I did. I started when TTC. I added a tiny 400 mcg Folic Acid pill for the first 12 weeks to couple with the 400 mcg that was already in my prenatal pill.

:) Please start pills asap. our babies develop rapidly in the first weeks, esp. those precious little brains.

I took prenatal vits from the day I found out, I have to be honest tho I don't take them everyday, I forget :blush:

You should take prenatal vitamins before, during and after pregnancy - so that's what I did. I started when TTC. I added a tiny 400 mcg Folic Acid pill for the first 12 weeks to couple with the 400 mcg that was already in my prenatal pill.

:) Please start pills asap. our babies develop rapidly in the first weeks, esp. those precious little brains.

Ive been on folic acid for ages but i never knew i was underdosing!! Going on to 800 now :D x

Laura - Why won't they start measuring you until you are 29 weeks?!? They were supposed to measure you at your 25 week appointment? :wacko: That's also when your Midwife was supposed to inform you about the Flu jab..you need to give her a kick up the bum! :growlmad: Lol xxx

Sarah - Hehe thank you chick, I'm trying my best :winkwink: I think the first Midwife appointment is around 12 weeks, you know..I can't honestly remember..it seems ages since our first appointment now :shock: I couldn't believe it when she told me I was an F cup! It depends really how long they keep you in for, if you have a C-Section they will keep you in for a few days, depends what time you give birth aswell, if you give birth in the morning/dinner time, all being well, they will let you home at tea time, if you give birth late at night then they will keep you in overnight. Yay for your scan next week! :happydance: :yipee: You only take Folic Acid until you are 12 weeks chick. I'm ok thank you, just had a hectic day, absolutely shattered now! xxx

Teenah - Your last comment made me chuckle :haha: About 4D scans and head shots so Dionna can pick a boy she wants to date hehe, so cute! We are hoping to have a 4D scan at some point, will be gutted if we can't get one done! :( Happy 23 weeks chick :happydance: xxx

I think they're just more laid back here lol they didn't measure my sil until 28wks neither. I was tempted to measure myself and make a photocopy of the chart lol too late now! Oh well not long to wait. She said they never measure as early as the chart says.

I asked Simon of we can have another scan and he said its too expensive :( was gutted! I wanna see lil man again! Especially after watching the DVD of the 4D with his folks last night.

Sarah good lick for today hunni let us know as soon as you get your results xxx

Laura - Aww bless lol, not long to go then until you get measured anyway, fingers crossed! It's awful waiting in anticipation! :brat:

That's a shame about the 4D scan but they are expensive hun, we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be able to get one done! If not we will be so gutted! :( xxx

Yh its only 2wks away lol

I know its be either £79 or £89 depending on how many pics we had. I just wanna know if he's still ahead or on target now and what he looks like lol maybe I'll just have to wait until I give birth lol

Been getting loads of pressure now! Think he's had a growth spurt cause I can feel where he is most of the time too now lol xxx

Aww noes...! Evil Simon!! Well...not long to go now hun and youll be meeting him!!

Thanks for the luck :) 1 hour 53 minutes and counting. Im a jibbering mess atm I am so beyond nervous. I feel like things are good and im not going to have my af but im still so concerned about tubals. I just cant wait to get this hurdle jumped today so i can get on to the next.

Teenah youll be glad to hear i took your advicve and started double dosing folic acid today!

x

He is def evil! Lol he might come round or his mum might offer to pay as I made a point of telling her lol :haha:

Its completely understandable! I'm counting down the hours with you :hugs: itll be fine hunni xxx

13 minutes eek!

I reckon he will give in. Wear him down chick, u can do it!!

15dpo: 93.
17dpo: 295.

Trippled! Sounds like baby is viable to me :D x

Hunni thats fantastic news im soooooo chuffed for you :hugs: I could actually cry!!!!! Roll on next Friday now :happydance: xxx

Yep very happy result!

Im not worried now wooohoo!! :D :yipee: xx

Its almost definate that bugs isn't tubal now isn't it?

Did you cry? I would have lol I cried all day when I got my bfp! Lol xxx

I burst out on the phone to the receptionist when she read me the results. She went really quiet and then said:

"erm...Im really sory honey but I dont know anything about these types of results so...are you ok? Do you need the doctor to call?"

I just then burst out laughing and said shed made my year and she was so happy and asked if I would explain what it meant lol! So I gave her a little lesson on HCG and she was well chuffed too :)

Normally in ectopics, theres bleeding. Dont have that!
Normally the hcg tends to be at lower levels (like this time at 15dpo i nwas at 93 but at 18dpo last year I was nly at 73).
And normally...the numbers dont double. Although mine did...but overall they were still low.

So Id say this is right on track. With 295 I would have insta triggered a 2-3 on a cb digi yesterday :)

And to be fair...im only 4weeks and 4 days, fetal age is only 2wks 4days...so 2-3 is great! :) I reckon my chances are good for it to be implanted in the right place hun

xx

This is absolutly amazing news :) you def need new slippers to celebrate ;) lol you must be buzzing!!!

How's matt doing? Xxx

Hes very happy! But hes still worried about me. Now he wants to see some visual proof that its in the right place. But hes super stoked about the numbers and is wanting to tell everyone hes going to be a dad lol x

Bless him that's so lovely :) I wanted to shout it from the roof tops!

Only a week to wait tell him and he can pamper you to keep you and your baby safe! How awesome is that?!? Your baby!! Mega exciting shizz! Xxx

Lol its crazy to think that so far, theres a baby in there! Its weird. Every other pregnancy I have had has been with drama. Third time now and its so uneventful...its such a strange place to be in.

I think we have decided that once we know its in the right place, and then the follow up scan for the heatbeat, we aint gunna keep it quiet. Things can go wrong at any stage and getting to this point feels like an already well achieved achievement so...hopefully in the next few weeks I wont be having to hide it!

I heard there was gunna be a pregnant option on facebook...I wanna try it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->