Baby Babblings

I'm an 18 trouser size and didn't struggle too much! Managed to find it first time, was easier everyday after that. So I wouldn't have thought you'll have a problem :) I just found it gave me massive relief up until I could feel him regularly, and then on quiet days it's nice too reassure things too. Maybe see how you feel in a few weeks time.

Don't cha just love it! Lol do/can you drink milk? It's supposed to help. I've ran out of milkshake powder now tho :( lol

Not that I can remember, just really bad AF type cramps. Could just be because everything's so much more sensitive. Make sure matt's gentle with you ;) lol xx

True...its not like im terribly worried about it. It comes and goes and only happens maybe 4 times a day now where as in the first few days around af it was pretty often. I suppose its a lot to do with all the extra stuff down there.

LOL poor matt has major blueballs syndrome :p Since we found out, we havent had numpty once. We spoke about it a couple of days ago though and he says hes too scared too until he knows whether the baby is ok or not. But he did then go on to say that if baby is fine...im in for it on the holiday lol.

I dunno...its weird...ive always been a sexual person with matt but now, it feels weird. It almost feels like i can go the next 8 months without now. I know this sounds odd but the thought of getting our freak on with our kid down there has really messed with my head.

Did you girls have a moment like that and it passed? :D

As for the doppler, I think ill try one out then if it works. You can hire them off ebay right? x

Sarah - That's great news about your results hun, so happy for you! Looks like Snooky is nice and snug in there :happydance: :hugs: Gaviscon is perfectly fine chick, I have been prescribed it by my Doctor as I get it really bad. I have the huge 500ml bottles lol! Can't wait to see bump pictures and scan pictures :yipee:xxx

Laura - It's amazing feeling them wriggle about isn't it? Tyler wriggles and kicks all day now, had some really strong ones and I can see him from the outside, like watching an American wave :haha: Karl is feeling him a lot more now too, we are both loving it :D xxx

Jess - I'm great thank you hunni, just been really busy with these weddings etc, was absolutely knackered this morning, it has really taken it out of me lol. Hope you're ok chick? xxx

Ohh i need to get my doctor to write me a prescription on tuesday!

I dont think ill bother with bump pics cos i am actually a big girl and I dont think im going to show..perhaps just get a different shape overall. Im ok with that though. Just want my baby!

Ladies we need videos of these moving little boys!!

Sarah - That's great news about your results hun, so happy for you! Looks like Snooky is nice and snug in there :happydance: :hugs: Gaviscon is perfectly fine chick, I have been prescribed it by my Doctor as I get it really bad. I have the huge 500ml bottles lol! Can't wait to see bump pictures and scan pictures :yipee:xxx

Laura - It's amazing feeling them wriggle about isn't it? Tyler wriggles and kicks all day now, had some really strong ones and I can see him from the outside, like watching an American wave :haha: Karl is feeling him a lot more now too, we are both loving it :D xxx

Jess - I'm great thank you hunni, just been really busy with these weddings etc, was absolutely knackered this morning, it has really taken it out of me lol. Hope you're ok chick? xxx

Ohh i need to get my doctor to write me a prescription on tuesday!

I dont think ill bother with bump pics cos i am actually a big girl and I dont think im going to show..perhaps just get a different shape overall. Im ok with that though. Just want my baby!

Ladies we need videos of these moving little boys!!

I went through a stage where I didn't want to :sex: either hun, I think it's common to be honest :hugs:

I'm sure you'll have a lovely bump chick, I'm a big girl aswell and you can see my bump right?

I keep trying to video Tyler wriggling but he stops, must have a 6th sense lol! I'll get him one day, I'm determined! :haha: xxx

That's good that they've slowed down then chick :)

It was almost a month after we found out before we had sex! And now its once a week if we're lucky! I just get so tired by the end of the day all I want is sleep lol I straddled Simon yesterday and lent down to kiss him, my god did it hurt my hips! Won't be going on top for a while I can see! Lol

Its the best feeling ever :)

Sarah im sure you'll get a bump! I didn't think j would, just look fatter lol but I def think you can tell its baby now lol finally! I'm sure you'll get one too!

I've not tried since the other week, I'll have to have a go when he's got his major wriggle on lol xx

Hello Ladie's,

Thank's girlie's and im good thx natt feel a little sick TBH. Im due AF saturday. Glad your ok and very busy with wedding before you know it baby will be hear keeping you busy. :D x x x

Sarah I cant really say I went off sex, some people dont have a sex drive during pregnancy but mine hit the roof lol and heart burn was a killer for me. I tryed Gaviscon, Rennie's and they didn't work but doctor gave me some liquid stuff cant remember the name but it worked for quite a while but I could'nt complain it was beeter the rennie and gaviscon. x x x

P.S pregnancy can have so many bad side affect's lol but it dont stop women going for round 2 and so on lol. I suffered with cramp in my leg's every night, could never sleep alway's hot, heart burn sickness but that will never stop me going back for more lol, I miss pregnancy so much. :D x x x

Jess - Sorry to hear you feel sick hun, hope it passes soon :hugs: Fingers crossed AF stays away on Saturday :dust: Been busy little bee's this week lol, time to chill out now though and unwind! Only just realised that we have less than 100 days to go! :happydance: xxx

This is an af free zone so she won't hit you ;) :hugs:

Only 86days for us :) xx

And 235 for me!! :happydance:

5wks today too :yipee:

Which means happy 26 to you Natt!

Jess hope she stays away!

The sex drive came back last night lol...was all raring to go but then just as I was baout to pounce i convinced myself to wait till friday. Now im just tortuing myself!

Hope you ladies are all good today :) x

Haha what you like! I pounced last night, wish I hadn't today, my hips are killing me!! Lol

Woohoo for 5wks and 26wks :happydance: xxx

Too bloody right! Lol no sex should do the trick! :p xx

I tell you one thing...the caravan is gunna be rockin!

I -think- ive had my first proper day with some MS. Im not entirely sure but...ye. Today for most of the day ive been feeling really queasy, but yet almost like I want to eat something at the same time. Strange!

Hows my ladies and bumps doing today? :) xx

You go girl!!! Lol

yay for morning sickness! Lol try eating little and often to hold it off :) and when you brush your teeth try not to get too much toothpaste on your tongue, that still makes me feel sick!

I'm just bored! Lol lil mans loving my ribs today :( xxx

Oh no!! Go easy on mummy Blue!! Thats the part that scares me actually..im going to be nervous at your stage that snooky is gunna be testing out a battle hammer on me insides :(

Yep just had some soup and it seems to have helped. Do you think it is morning sickness then? I wasnt sure if it was too early or not! x

Haha I've gotten used to it now. It doesn't hurt, atm anyway lol

Probably, your 5wks now :) don't think its too soon at all hun :) xx

Thank's girlie's.

Natt and laura you really both aint got long at all and sarah before you know it baby will be big :D x x x

I know jess i can't wai!

One of the girls at work, her finances SIL had her baby over the weekend, vie emergency c-sec at 32wks due preeclampsia, lil mite only weighed 2lb 9oz I think! I reckon blue's bigger than that already! Good thing is baby isn't on any breathing equipment and is doing great :) think her oh might get a beating tho! He's put a pic on fb of the baby and she hadn't even saw her herself! I'd be absolutely livid!! Xx

I reckon id be devestated if that was me :( Poor girl!

And lol..think my hormones are up in the air already too...ive been crying my heart out at nothing multiple times today haha..poor matt looks worried like hes done somet wrong

I'd be so angry if it was Simon! It's so out of order for him to do that!

Haha good old pregnancy hormones ey! I get like this sometimes and cry on my way home from work, a song will set me off then it makes me think how much I wanted my grandma to hold my baby, she was always so proud of there being 4generations when we went out and I wanted her to tell people we we're 5 generations. Man I miss her :cry:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->