Baby Babblings

It's even more strange when you see them and think that's growi inside meM then when they start to move its even stranger! But I don't picture him as being a baby moving inside me, I dunno what I picture lol

When will the follow up scan be? I don't blame you chick, once we'd saw lil man we announced it :)

Oooh what's this option on fb? Xxx

It's even more strange when you see them and think that's growi inside meM then when they start to move its even stranger! But I don't picture him as being a baby moving inside me, I dunno what I picture lol

When will the follow up scan be? I don't blame you chick, once we'd saw lil man we announced it :)

Oooh what's this option on fb? Xxx

I think facebook lied cos i went looking for it and couldnt find it. Its probably only the american facebook that has it atm lol.

Its gotta be strange. I was laid there last night and was actually surprised to think about how there is something trying to grow inside me at the moment. It so strange and wonderful! I think its because I have yet to get my head around it. Friday will be the realism I think :D

I think its normally around 7wks so i think it will be the week after we get back from holiday :) x

I was like that, kept thinking 'wow I've got this lil baby growing in my belly!' pretty surreal! Especially once you've saw them!

At least you won't have long to wait tho chick and get to see bubs growing too :)

I'm finding it weird that I can feel more than just kicks now, I can feel him moving all over, strange feeling as its pressure, he keeps getting Nader my ribs tho :/ xxx

Is it uncomfortable now hes getting bigger? I can imagine its great when they are small but must get harder as they grow!

Im so exhausted lol. Have that burning eye business despite the sleep. Must be zapping all my energy!

x

Sleep as much as you need it hun! It gets harder to sleep as you get further along! Mind you I've been lucky, although I wake a few times during the night, it's normally when I need to turn over but can only seem to do that whilst awake!? Only just started to need to wee during the night too!

It can be uncomfortable when he gets in certain positions, it's just a really weird feeling more than anything. I don't like the low cervix kicks, not had many this week tho so hopefully he's turned around, I think ATM he's just got quite a lot of room in there and is making the most of it lol I can feel where bits of him are, can't tell what's bits tho, feels like bits are sticking out at times lol ATM it's on my right side just above my hip and slightly to the left by my ribs lol xxx

Thats so amazing lauea :cloud9:

You know what they say about boys. They live to be difficult so yes, i reckon hes laid out with his legs crossed at the ankles and his hands behind his head with a big smile on his face! x

Won't be long before your feeling snooky :happydance: about 10wks or so!! Eeeeeek!

Haha probably lol lil bugger! As long as he likes snuggles and is a good boy once he's here he can do what he like ATM :) xxx

I bet he is going to be adorable!!

Have you decided how youre going to have him dressed for the wedding?

I reckon the first tuime i feel something i wont believe it. I just hope that when i get further along matt will be able to feel something through my blubber. Its been really worrying me actually!

Man this heartburn is killing me. Had it for ages :( Gavison is safe right? x

Yh he's gonna have a little suit :) monsoon do them from 3months + :D

I was about 15wks and had felt some popping then had got the Doppler on and he kicked that which clarified it was him I was feeling :) I got outside kicks from 19wks but it was another week or so before Simon felt them as he's too impatient and have up after a few mins lol if Simon could feel them through my blubber im sure matt won't have a problem :) it was one of my biggest worries that I wouldn't feel him for ages, was pretty early actually! Xxx

Oh and yh good old original Gaviscon is fine :) I tend to eat or drink tho as I don't like it lol xx

Awww laura he sound's like his gonna look so cute bless him. :D x x x

Sorry girlie's if I missed out on alot about your pregnancy but iv just tryed to stay away alittle, dont get me wrong I love hearing about baby's and defo all of your baby's too but I miss pregnancy so bad that I just wanna be cooking a bum in the oven with ya's lol. :D but I do care you girlie's have been hear for me for a good few month's now and I dunno if i would have got this far without ya's lol and defo sarah she's like my doctor lol :D thank's girl. :D x x x

Cant wait to see bump and scan pic's sarah. :D x x x

Natt hope your ok swettie. x x x

Yh he's gonna have a little suit :) monsoon do them from 3months + :D

I was about 15wks and had felt some popping then had got the Doppler on and he kicked that which clarified it was him I was feeling :) I got outside kicks from 19wks but it was another week or so before Simon felt them as he's too impatient and have up after a few mins lol if Simon could feel them through my blubber im sure matt won't have a problem :) it was one of my biggest worries that I wouldn't feel him for ages, was pretty early actually! Xxx

Awww I wanna see a piccy when you get it!

Aww bless. I cant wait to feel it..must make it all the more real!

Haha awww jess :hugs: :D Im sure youll be in here with us soon! Get that appointment for your OH! Lie...tell em its an emergency...anything to get that test sorted out!

Yep gaviscon is now my new best friend. Was a bit sad to see that it didnt last more than half an hour before it came back.

I knew heartburn was a part of prgnancy but jesus..this is intense!

Hows me ladies doing today? Im good, apart from the heartburn and also feeling stupidly fatigued. I woke up this morning after hours and hours of solid sleep and was just as exhausted as i had been when i went to sodding bed last night!

Im getting super impatient for the scan too. Its gunna be a great few days I think. Scan friday, start of holiday saturday! Cant wait!!

5wks tomorrow too...woohoo!! x

Jess you'll be here before you know it hun :hugs:

I shall def post a piccie! Won't be until just before the wedding tho :( I used to get up, have a shower and go back to bed! Was all I could manage of a weekend!
only 5more sleeps!!! Yau for 5wks tomorrow! How cool is that?! Xxx

Its amazing Laura :D I feel like im floating along at the moment, such a wonderful feeling. Im not stressed about the scan (I think it will be in the right place this time) but just desperate to have it here. We are going to take the holiday as our week to celebrate, fingers crossed!

I just went to matalan to spend some vouchers (well matt did) because i was so tired of dribbling into my pillow. I was in there 20 minutes and had enough lol. Now im back home dribbing into my pillow again!

I cant wait to see little man in his outfit...hes gunna look well smart! x

It is pretty incredible isn't it! I'm still not used to it lol everytime I get a big kick I want someone else to feel it too, kinda so im not imagining it and I want everyone to feel him lol

sounds like a lovely idea to celebrate with a holiday :) well deserved too! Snooky is in the right place hun I know it :)

Haha its knackering isn't it! How's the heartburn today?

Me too can't wait :) we'll get him a little outfit to change into for the evening too, something smart but more comfy for him.

I meant to say, you symptoms will come and go from time to time, DO NOT panick! This happens to everyone, and everyone thinks the worst has happened when really ita just your body adjusting to it all. Also make plans to get a Doppler, for when your around 9wks plus, this will help you loads! I wouldn't get one any sooner tho cause its hard to find at 9wks let along earlier!

Just a couple of tips :D xxx

Thanks for the tips hun!

Im not sure whether im going to get a doppler. I love the idea of it but I think with me being a big girl I might have problems with it. That and I WILL panic all the time :D

I might be tempted to try one tho!

Heartburn is still kicking my ass..now i have the gallstones too :p Im defo still a bit fedup with these stabbing type pains tho. When you had them did it feel like sometimes it was going into your cervix? :shrug:

I'm an 18 trouser size and didn't struggle too much! Managed to find it first time, was easier everyday after that. So I wouldn't have thought you'll have a problem :) I just found it gave me massive relief up until I could feel him regularly, and then on quiet days it's nice too reassure things too. Maybe see how you feel in a few weeks time.

Don't cha just love it! Lol do/can you drink milk? It's supposed to help. I've ran out of milkshake powder now tho :( lol

Not that I can remember, just really bad AF type cramps. Could just be because everything's so much more sensitive. Make sure matt's gentle with you ;) lol xx

Sarah - That's great news about your results hun, so happy for you! Looks like Snooky is nice and snug in there :happydance: :hugs: Gaviscon is perfectly fine chick, I have been prescribed it by my Doctor as I get it really bad. I have the huge 500ml bottles lol! Can't wait to see bump pictures and scan pictures :yipee:xxx

Laura - It's amazing feeling them wriggle about isn't it? Tyler wriggles and kicks all day now, had some really strong ones and I can see him from the outside, like watching an American wave :haha: Karl is feeling him a lot more now too, we are both loving it :D xxx

Jess - I'm great thank you hunni, just been really busy with these weddings etc, was absolutely knackered this morning, it has really taken it out of me lol. Hope you're ok chick? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->