Baby Babblings

Laura - Yay for 86 days! :happydance: xxx

Sarah - Thank you chick :D Happy 5 weeks and 1 day to you :happydance: xxx

Jess - Time is flying hun, doesn't seem two minutes since we announced our BFP's :shock: xxx

My GTT went well this morning, the drink wasn't as bad as I thought. Had to take blood from the back of my hand the second time though as she went in the same hole the first time and as it was already bruised, she didn't manage to get any blood. The lady that did it happened to be my friend so we got looked after hehe :winkwink: The 2 hour wait was awful! My back and bum were hurting lol, Tyler was hyper though and me and Karl was sat watching him boot me from the inside, think he got sugar rush :haha:

Glad the test went well Natt!!

AWww Laura :hugs: I thought that too the other day...I wish my nan was here :(

I gotta go for hcg bloods done again tomorrow. Its just to make sure they are still going up tho apparently...didnt help me feel calm tho! x

Glad it went well natt, I got my lucazade this morning ready for mine tomorrow! Hoping my mum will be able to him while we're there as she's not felt him move yet!

:hugs: back at ya Sarah

The ways yours go up they'll be off the scale :haha: I bet its bought all the nerves back tho :( only 2more sleeps tho!!!! :D xxx

haha well...Im hoping they are still trippling! But ill be happy with a double :) And yep...3 more sleeps and ill know for sure! Cant WAIT! x

Sarah - Thank you hun :hugs: I should really stop reading up on things lol, I was really worried about the test from what I had read but it wasn't half as bad! :dohh: xxx

Laura - Thank you chick. Do you get to take your own Lucozade in? We had to have a drink that they give us, it was like rola cola. If Blue is anything like Tyler, I think your mum will be able to feel him kick tomorrow, makes them proper hyper :haha: xxx

Haha turns out I can't count lol

Yh I gotta take lucozade in myself, wouldnt mind but its gotta be the original which I can't stand! :sick: that is the advantage of pure sugar lol xxx

Really not looking forward to that test lol. 1) it takes me 2 hours for them to get blood out of me anyway 2) Cant stand sugary drinks lol...the joys!!

Laura - I think I would have preferred Lucozade than the rola cola they gave us, wonder why they didn't let me take my own lol :( xxx

Sarah - You'll be fine chick, they will find a way to get your blood, they are vampires :haha: xxx

Rola Cola...love it haha!

How are my preggolicious ladies doing today?

I feel :sick: and hungry all at the same time!! Its weird how feeling sick can make us so happy lol x

Sarah hun im sure it'll be fine :)

I was surprised that lil man didn't start dancing after the Lucozade, think he's used to the sugar now tho lol went shopping, well to asda afterwards and bought my first baby toiletries :D can't wait to use them now :)

I guess diff hospitals have diff ways of doing things.

I'm with you on the feeling sick and hungry notion! Oh and chuck a bit of heartburn in there lol went the pub for lunch and im hungry again now lol had my pedicure too which was lush :) just waiting for mum and sip to finish having theirs done, could do with a nap too tho lol xxx

Haha i could do with the nap too.

Mind you...what doesnt help is that the lovely neighbour next door has a 20 year old son whos gone a bit haywire. Hes totally addicted to weed. I wasnt really that bothere before I got pregnant but now its driving me crazy. He smokes in the garage with the door wide open and so it blows straight into our kitchen, and my bedroom. So im forever having to sniff the fumes.

I really dont want to be sniffing that crap pregnant so..matts gunna go round when we get back off holiday and say smoke it at the top of the garden or brace for impact. Cos im not very nice when im mad lol.

I want a pedicure now!! And aww on the toiletries! Cant wait to start buying stuff :) x

That's really bad Hun, I'd kindly ask him to smoke it away from the houses and if he doesn't then id contact the police, it's unsociable at the end of the day.

It's not even like it smells nice lol smells so sickly and sweet its awful!

Treat yourself when get back of holibobs :) mind you I've been waiting until I couldn't do it myself before paying lol got me some new slippers and a cardigan too :p I'm proper broke but thought fuck it I need something new! Lol

Did you have your bloods done today? Xxx

Sarah - I'm not too bad thank you hun, bit worried about weight gain though..need to have a word with my Midwife so I don't worry myself to death :blush: How are you hun? Hope the :sick: feeling passes soon, although a lot of pregnant ladies welcome it as it's a sign that everything is ok :D Eww...the smell of Weed is disgusting! Knocks me :sick: xxx

Laura - Aww, did your mum not get to feel Blue wriggling then? :( Ooo yay for buying baby stuff :happydance: We packed Tyler's hospital bag today, I know it's early but you can never be too prepared if they are eager to meet everyone :haha: Glad your GTT went well though chickadee :) xxx

No she still hasn't felt him the little bugger!! Lol
wow you are prepared! Lol not even thought about it yet lol I'll start on my bag when finally move! Mind you the way things are goin he'll be here before then! Xxx

That's really bad Hun, I'd kindly ask him to smoke it away from the houses and if he doesn't then id contact the police, it's unsociable at the end of the day.

It's not even like it smells nice lol smells so sickly and sweet its awful!

Treat yourself when get back of holibobs :) mind you I've been waiting until I couldn't do it myself before paying lol got me some new slippers and a cardigan too :p I'm proper broke but thought fuck it I need something new! Lol

Did you have your bloods done today? Xxx

I did :) Results tomorrow after 2pm :pray:

Im gunna treat myself to something babyish when I get back (fingers crossed!). I cant wait lol.

Yes I should go round and slap him silly. I feel sorry for his mom cos hes turned nto a right dickhead. Still...not putting up with the weed prego. Hes got till after the holiday then my viking gunna show him his battlehammer

Sarah - I'm not too bad thank you hun, bit worried about weight gain though..need to have a word with my Midwife so I don't worry myself to death :blush: How are you hun? Hope the :sick: feeling passes soon, although a lot of pregnant ladies welcome it as it's a sign that everything is ok :D Eww...the smell of Weed is disgusting! Knocks me :sick: xxx

Laura - Aww, did your mum not get to feel Blue wriggling then? :( Ooo yay for buying baby stuff :happydance: We packed Tyler's hospital bag today, I know it's early but you can never be too prepared if they are eager to meet everyone :haha: Glad your GTT went well though chickadee :) xxx

Awww chick...what is it youre worried about? Too little or too much? Im sure youre worrying yourself about nothing! :hugs: x

Make sure you let us know what they are :) yay for baby somethingness lol

Hmmmm I hope its not the same battlehammer you get to see :/

Natt I haven't weighed myself for weeks as im too scared to! Last time I did id put 3lb on :( I know I haven't gained on my legs, bum, arms, boobs etc, as my clothes all still fit, its literally my bump growing and what I hope is water retention in my face and now feet as they're starting to swell along with my ankles.

Really don't wanna go to work today, got more important things to do like make sure we move.tomorrow not next effing week! I know its playing on my mind as I dreamt the current owner called me again and asked if we can wait til next week and that the sols emailed some paperwork for us to sign and email back :( xxx

HAHAHA at the battlehammer comment!!! :grr:

AWw chick. Im sure that youll get good news and that youll be moving in this weekend. All this worry and anxiety will end up nothing..youll see! x

Laura - Aww bless, I'm sure she'll feel him soon chick. They start to get a lot more active as the pregnancy goes on, at least when they still have enough room that is anyway. I was worried to weigh myself aswell but I'm always hungry these days so thought I better check xxx

Sarah - I'm worried that I have put on too much hun, did the working out last night and if they scales are right, I have put on far too much! You are only meant to put 2 and a half stone on throughout the whole pregnancy :shock: :hugs: xxx

Yeah but remember that is only an average honey. Some women also carry more amnitoic fluid than other women. Then you have to factor in water retention etc.

Try not to worry hun! Your body is just doing what it needs to protect and nurture little Tyler :) Im sure its not too much! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->