Baby Babblings

Natt as long as your both healthy weight doesn't matter :hugs:

As for the house.......we think its gonna be Tuesday!!! Trying not to get ny hopes up until its all conformed tho!

I have a baby poking my ribs :/ xxx

Beta level 3696. Level aimed for based on last hcg: 2360ish. Happy times!!

Sarah - Thank you hun :hugs: I hope that is just the case, don't want anyone on my case when I'm in labour, nagging down my ear that I have put on too much weight :blush: People keep telling me that he's going to be a big baby as big baby's run in Karl's family, also because Tyler looks big on his scan pictures? :( Woohoo for HCG levels! They are rising nicely :happydance: :yipee: xxx

Laura - Thank you hun, that is very true :hugs: They seem to be messing you around a lot with the house :( Ouch for Blue kicking your ribs :shock: I think I just tickled Tyler lol, was just chilling in the chair and I felt something poking out of my side, I tickled it and Tyler jumped! Bless him :) xxx

Sarah that's absolutely fantastic hunni I bet your both over the moon :) so holy for you guys :hugs:

Oh yes! Lol aww how cute! It doesn't actually hurt atm its just pressure but I can def feel him there lol xxx

Sarah - Thank you hun :hugs: I hope that is just the case, don't want anyone on my case when I'm in labour, nagging down my ear that I have put on too much weight :blush: People keep telling me that he's going to be a big baby as big baby's run in Karl's family, also because Tyler looks big on his scan pictures? :( Woohoo for HCG levels! They are rising nicely :happydance: :yipee: xxx

Laura - Thank you hun, that is very true :hugs: They seem to be messing you around a lot with the house :( Ouch for Blue kicking your ribs :shock: I think I just tickled Tyler lol, was just chilling in the chair and I felt something poking out of my side, I tickled it and Tyler jumped! Bless him :) xxx

Thats so cute about tyler!! Bless him :)

Dont worry about it at all chick. Im not...and im a quite big gal and know im gunna get lectured but :shrug: You look lovely to me and bump looks lovely too!

Have you mentioned the big babies running in the family? Im sure I heard somewhere of having a scan later on if they suspect baby is going to be big...am i imagining that?

Sarah that's absolutely fantastic hunni I bet your both over the moon :) so holy for you guys :hugs:

Oh yes! Lol aww how cute! It doesn't actually hurt atm its just pressure but I can def feel him there lol xxx

I can understand why so many women just go straight in for their second and hate not being pregnant :) I cant wait to feel some movement!

I am very relieved hun. I had a nightmare last night that I went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a mucus plug and that when i wiped again I saw the sac on the paper and I was bleeding everywhere. I was so scared to go to the bathroom when I woke from the dream. I know its just my subconcious dealing with the worry about tomorrow but hearing that my numbers are still going strong did bring some relief. I just want the scan done now so i can truly relax

Aww Hun I had quite a few of those dreams, scared the hell outta me! I even dreamt I gave birth to a stillborn on the bathroom floor :cry: like you say tho it's just your mind dealing with all the worries :hugs: they soon stop and turn into dreams of when baby is here :D

I won't purposely go straight into another pregnancy, cause of the wedding for one lol but your body needs time to recover from tpwhats it's been through. My friend almost had to have a hysterectomy after having her second 11months after her first, she prolapsed and they gave her 2months for it to correct itself or they were gonna take it all out :/ but there's a lot of women who go straight back into TTC and don't have any problems at all. I want to start trying again after the wedding, won't be going on any BC in the meantime tho!

If they suspect baby is big they do a growth scan to see if they are big or it's just waters, Simons boss had her baby Monday at 36wks, baby weighed 7lb 8oz hence the early delivery lol she was induced too.

Is it bad that I want reflexology at 36wks? My mum's friend does it and the 2 ladies she's done it on so far have both gone into labour the following day, she won't do it it before 36wks by the way lol do you think I'm crazy? Xxx

Laura - It's towards the very end that they are meant to stick their feet up in our ribs, really not looking forward to that part :haha: xxx

Sarah - Thank you chick, you are helping to put my mind at ease, I panic over literally everything! :dohh: I can't wait to tickle him again, it was so cute :blush: Now that is something I haven't actually mentioned to the Midwife, do you think I should mention it? Aww hun, I wouldn't worry about your dream, you'll be having plenty more like that, I had a dream that we went for our scan and found out we were having a boy, could see his little willy and everything, when I popped him out, he was a girl..really weird! We had bought literally everything Blue aswell :haha: xxx

Aww Hun I had quite a few of those dreams, scared the hell outta me! I even dreamt I gave birth to a stillborn on the bathroom floor :cry: like you say tho it's just your mind dealing with all the worries :hugs: they soon stop and turn into dreams of when baby is here :D

I won't purposely go straight into another pregnancy, cause of the wedding for one lol but your body needs time to recover from tpwhats it's been through. My friend almost had to have a hysterectomy after having her second 11months after her first, she prolapsed and they gave her 2months for it to correct itself or they were gonna take it all out :/ but there's a lot of women who go straight back into TTC and don't have any problems at all. I want to start trying again after the wedding, won't be going on any BC in the meantime tho!

If they suspect baby is big they do a growth scan to see if they are big or it's just waters, Simons boss had her baby Monday at 36wks, baby weighed 7lb 8oz hence the early delivery lol she was induced too.

Is it bad that I want reflexology at 36wks? My mum's friend does it and the 2 ladies she's done it on so far have both gone into labour the following day, she won't do it it before 36wks by the way lol do you think I'm crazy? Xxx

That's so upsetting having a dream about that hun, would have been scared myself aswell! :( :hugs:

Did they induce Simons boss as her baby would have been big if they didn't? That's good that they do a growth scan.

That's not crazy at all hun, I think we are all eager to meet our little ones :winkwink: xxx

Yh I keep moving him now lol

I'd leave it and see how your measuring Hun as thats what they go by :) xxx

Yh I keep moving him now lol

I'd leave it and see how your measuring Hun as thats what they go by :) xxx

Aww bless lol :)

I'll do that then hun, thank you :hugs:

Just been and booked my Flu Jab, it's in October. Saw a baby hedgehog on the grass as we were walking to the Doctors, it was so cute! Luckily it was heading the opposite way to the main road! I took a picture of it, just wanted to pick it up and bring it home :haha: xxx

I love them they are so cute!

Weve all had some pretty nasty dreams it sounds like. Hopefully i wont have any more after tomorrow. 1 sleep!! Matt has suddenly decided that he thinks i have twins in the oven lol. I said he had no basis to base that on and he said ofc he does, my cousins are twins and he has twin cousins too lol...think hes gunna be dissapointed to find theres only one in there!

Hmm i dunno about the reflexology. If its something that can trigger labour, anything, id stay away from it just incase.

Natt if it carries on worrying you then id mention it, if only to put your mind at ease :) x

I love them they are so cute!

Weve all had some pretty nasty dreams it sounds like. Hopefully i wont have any more after tomorrow. 1 sleep!! Matt has suddenly decided that he thinks i have twins in the oven lol. I said he had no basis to base that on and he said ofc he does, my cousins are twins and he has twin cousins too lol...think hes gunna be dissapointed to find theres only one in there!

Hmm i dunno about the reflexology. If its something that can trigger labour, anything, id stay away from it just incase.

Natt if it carries on worrying you then id mention it, if only to put your mind at ease :) x

Apparently hedgehogs carry tons of diseases but they are still cute, we just don't think about the diseases :)

Fingers crossed you don't have anymore bad dreams hun, same goes for us all! Ooo I can see where Matt's coming from with twins then, they run in Karl's family too but there's only one in my oven :haha:

I will do hun, will just make sure I eat healthy and do plenty of exercise, if I still keep gaining weight rapidly then I'll mention it :) Thanks chick xxx

1 MORE SLEEP! EEEEKKKKK! :happydance:

I reckon you have nothing to worry about hun. You look like my mates did at 26wks (ive been comparing piccies!) so I dont think youve put on too much weight!

I saw one in the daytime once on the street...it was absolutely riddled with fleas. Im talking so riddled that it looked like the entire back of it was alive. Was awful!

Hedgehogs are cute but def full of nasties!

I'll book mine at the next midwife apt, next Thurs, possibly Tues if I can get an afternoon appointment that is.

I agree with matt! And no more sleeps! In fact hopefully its been done and confirmed by now :D xxx

Had my scan :)

Im measured at exactly what I said I was...5+4. Pregnancy is definitely in my uterus and my tubes are clear and ovaries look healthy.

As its early they could only see the sac and the yolk, but ive been booked back on the 19th for another scan to see the baby and hear the heartbeat!

Jeez...I cant believe how relaxed I am now. Matt was so cute...when she turned the screen matt burst into tears :D

I am so happy...feels so...real now :D I love my little snooky so much already :cloud9:

Attachments

• 5+4.jpg
    5+4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
Hunni that's fantastic news :) so glad everythings ok and in the right place! You deserve this! Xxx

Thanks hun! Now I can officially like this is my babbling home too! I mean..now its all confirmed and stuff.

Happy!! Matts also had a change of heart now...he wants to know the flavour!! x

Sarah - Aww thank you chick, puts my mind at ease a little knowing I'm more or less the same size as your friend at 26 weeks :)

Aww that's awful about the hedgehog you saw, poor thing! :(

Really glad everything went ok at your scan chick, gave me goosebumps and tears of happiness for you both! :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Got my results back this morning from my GTT, everything is normal and requires no further action :thumbup: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->